Story Idea for Gothikka: Midnight Moons: New Poon.

Got a great idea for a comic or pinup? Want to share it with our artists and writers? Write it up and post it here, and maybe someone will use it in a future MCcomix story!

Story Idea for Gothikka: Midnight Moons: New Poon.

Postby leto17 » October 16th, 2009, 7:43 pm

Hello.

I'm hoping to give you guys a new script in the next couple days I hope you enjoy. It's Halloween-themed, although I doubt you'll have time to do it for then, provided, of course, you like it to begin with:).

For now, I will say it involves Gothikka and Noctrissa, and a rather unique way to turn the unexpectedly nice and thoroughly likeable niece of one of Metrobay's most currently active villians into a creature of the night as a rather twisted form of discipline. And if you're not too bored with private schools, it may take place in one of those, too.

It might be a bit too late for Halloween given time constraints, but I hope you enjoy it.

I'm still trying to figure out how to start it, I've got the rest of the story planned out.
leto17

Re: New request idea coming up.

Postby leto17 » November 9th, 2009, 10:21 am

The good news is, I have created a rough draft for a member request. It includes Gothikka, Noctrissa, and Knyght Fighter among others. It's also Halloween- themed, so sorry for the lateness.

The bad news is that it needs to be cleaned up, and that will take a couple days. I hope to have it up by Wednesday.

I also have a short story involving an Ivy Valentine clone from Soulcalibur and a rather unorthodox take on her sword-whip.
leto17

Re: New request idea coming up.

Postby leto17 » November 21st, 2009, 7:56 am

Hello. Even if you don't like it, I hope some of it may be useful.

I know this two-part, roughly 37 panel story is almost certainly too long. Sorry that we're supposed to keep it at 24-30. If you think you can cut it to 20-24, go right ahead, provided you find the story interesting in the first place. I just wanted to get the story out is all as its taken me a month. I also know you guys are really, really, really busy with alot of stuff going on right now.

Again, if it gives inspiration for more Gothikka stories, then great! I miss her:).

I was actually hesitant about doing this vampiric work due to the evils of Twilight in its ongoing process of pussification of the creatures of the night, but then I was able to work in a little revenge.

Characters: Gothikka, Noctrissa, Knyght Fighter( orClaire St. Cummins), and She Freak. 1 Panel Cameo by GoldWing.

Cover Page 1: Midnight Moons: New Poon (And yes, this is a knock at Twilight).

Graphic Description: Lying in a coffin on a table is Knyght Fighter. She is in her original form with short black hair, etc. Not as Syndee. There are candles and it appears to be in a castle. She is wearing sexy gothic clothes that reveal more than they conceal(Although this may not be her final outfit). Her breasts should be BIG and the word in the title "Moons" should be right below them. Her eyes are closed, and a peacful expression is on her face, but you can see fangs. This is an overhead full frontal shot. Standing on one side is Gothikka, her left hand caressing Knight Fighter's cheek while looking upward at the audience, a wicked smile on her face. Her right arm is around Noctrissa, also looking up at the camera with a wicked smile on her face, and her right hand cups one of Knyght Fighter's breasts.

Panel 1: Knyght Fighter (or Claire St. Cummins as she is also known) is shown standing rigidly at attention, fully nude. Her eyes are wide and staring, she is clearly hypnotized. She is in a lab room by a table with a bunch of medical equipment. Gothikka is on one side, while Noctrissa plays with Gothikka's body. Gothikka is idly playing with Knyght Fighter's body as Noctrissa. She Freak is on her knees, her face buried in Gothikka's crotch.

Gothikka asks Noctrissa to describes Knyght Fighter in a clinical tone. Data on her is relayed by Noctrissa and basically taken straight from the Metrobay Wetpaint site. Gothikka comments on how magnificent and underappreicated a prize Knyght Fighter is as a beautiful and capable superheroine. Moveover, seizing her raises her prestige in place of Max Index who has fallen from grace with a series of setbacks culminating in the H.E.R./SENTIUS disaster and the animation of Gothikka. We also discover that when Knyght Fight regained her senses, she freed GoldWing, busted the strip joint and its owners for illegal activities, and decked Max Indexs who barely made his escape and avoided arrest.

Panel 2: Gothikka lets Noctrissa know that she will appreciate the "gift" of a "reborn" Knyght Fighter, a reward for her service and efforts that led to her coming back to life. Noctrissa thanks her mistress profusely. Gothikka and Noctrissa talking to each other, with Gothikka lifting an adoring Noctrissa's face to her eye level, softly cupping her cheek and kissing her. Knyght Fighter is also shown, staring forward and standing at attention in all her nude glory. She Freak's face is still buried in Gothikka's crotch.

Panel 3: When a silver metallic vibrator that blinks green when inserted is thrust home by Noctrissa into Claire's Vagina, Claire's eyes roll up in her skull, her body goes rigid, and she starts to fall stiffly back, but is caught and held in place by She Freak in a diagonal position. A low, monotone robotic moan of pleasure is continuously issued from Claire's mouth. The body is brought up level, and Claire is held standing stiffly in place.

Panel 4: Claire has stopped cumming, standing stiffly, staring straight ahead. Gothikka relays a series of commands to Claire as she idly plays with and feels up Claire's body, telling Claire how she must obey her commands and serve her. The vibrator rewards her with more intensity, causing gasps of pleasure from Claire as answers in the affirmative.

Panel 5: In reward for her obedience, Gothikka directs another silver metallic vibrator that blinks green is inserted in Knyght Fighters anus by She Freak, but there is no reaction other than another low moan of pleasure. Once again, the Knyght Fighter's eyes roll up to show the whites. We are told that these transmit nanomachines into the body of the victim by stimulating them to orgasm, which triggers the nanomachines to interact with the body and robotify it over time. It works somewhat slower, but is very thorough.

Panel 6: Claire is carried by She Freak. Gothikka walks behind, enjoying the view as Noctrissa is glomped onto her.

Panel 7-8: She Freak places a completely stiff and zombified Knyght Fighter, placing her on a table with room for two. Metal clamps lock both in place. Small clear suction cups come down and place themselves over their breasts.

Panel 9-10: Gothikka takes two very small suction tubes with needles on the ends that are on the end of two transparent tubes and places them in her breasts. She Freak then attaches the other end of the transparent tubes attached to Gothikka's breasts to the two vibrators in Claire's vagina and anus. Noctrissa is kneeling before Gothikka and performing cunniligous and masturbating with a silver vibrator.

Panel 11-12: She Freak lies down beside Claire, a metal rod comes up and is inserted in her vagina. Noctrissa hits a swtich, and a set of transparent suction tubes comes down from the ceiling and are placed over her enormous breasts, while the other ends of these tubes are placed over Claire's breasts, allowing for the transfer of some of She Freak's DNA and blood to Claire, with milk being transmitted by the right breast and blood by the left breast.

Panels 13-18: Gothikka is standing at the end of the table near Claire's head. Gothikka casts another spell and a line of milk comes out of her right breast and a line of blood comes out of her left breast and goes through the tubes into Knyght Fighter's body body. Gothikka continues to chant a spell as she baptizes Claire with her blood and breast milk, altering her DNA and soul. Noctrissa is performing oral sex on Gothikka while masturbating with a silver vibrator. Over the four panels, we see the body begin to change color, turning alabaster pale, with dark eye shadow and red, rouge lips. Claire's body is becoming far for sexualized, with her breasts greatly enlarging. And in panel 16, we see fangs. She is becoming a vampire. Long claws grow from her fingernails. Gothikka moans in pleasure at the end of Panel 16. Knyght Fighter also massively cums, riding a wave of intense continuous pleasure in panel 16. In panels 17-18, we see that both She Freak and Noctrissa have cum, too.

Panel 19: Wide overhead shot of everyone during the ceremony. Over the heads of Claire, She Freak, and Noctrissa, the mantra "obedience is rewarded by pleasure" are placed in thought balloons. Gothikka's thoughts are also revealed, satisfied at the subordination of her sexy minions to her, their decadent goddess. We learn a little about Gothikka here, that in some ways she has been mellowed by her past experience with a death-like state, yet in other ways she is far more twisted. Far more considerate of her subordinates so less of a bitch, BUT far more dominating and perverted in the sense she wishes to make them happy by Twisting their psyches to gain pleasure from what she does. Also, far less impatient than in life, as well as far more calculating and manipulative now. A far more dangerous person than she was in the past, she resolves not to make the mistakes than were her downfall in the past. One thing she has leanred is that happy subordinates are reliable subordinates.

Panel 20: We see Noctrissa from Gothikka's perspective as Gothikka looks down into Noctrissa's adoring eyes as Noctrissa performs oral sex on her, with Gothikka's hand resting on her head. Gothikka's thoughts reveal that she views them as "her children", albeit in a very twisted way,

Panel 21: The process goes on for hours, Gothikka continues to chant the spell, and it is revealed that upon a final massive orgasm, Knyght Fighter will be reborn. There is a close up of Knyght Fighter as this happens.

In Panel 22, Knyght Fighter's eyes are closed, and she appears to be peacefully asleep. All attachments have been removed. Gothikka, Noctrissa, and She Freak are standing at her side by the bed, glomped onto her. Gothikka is satisfied by the power and beauty of her new creation. She has much to teach her.

Panel 23-24: Knyght Fighter is shown lying on the table. Gothikka places kisses her on the lips, with the thoughts of "arise, my sleeping beauty". Knyght Fighter's eyes open and she says "yes my mistress".

Panel 25: Knyght Fighter sits up and the gothic beauty smiles revealing her fangs. She is now a vampire. She says she is hungry for flesh (in the sexual sense) and blood.

Panel 26-28: Gothikka gives the vampiric Knyght Fighter permission to drink some blood from She Freak's breast which she does before falling asleep at the intoxicating experience and the rigors of the last hours. Her last thoughts are "yummy" and she has a big smile on her face.. She Freak simply stands and allows this to happen, giving a slight coo of pleasure. Gothikka and Noctrissa, the latter again glomped onto her mistress, look on with approval. She Freak catches the Vampiric Knyght Fighter when she passes out.

Panel 29-31: Gothikka mentions that it is almost daylight and Knight Fighter has had a long night. It is now day and time for her to sleep. She Freak carries her to an extra large coffin that is stnading upright in a room across from a huge and massive four poster canopied coffin-shaped bed and places her in it. The room should be dark and burgandy red in furnishings, colorings, and hues. There is an entire row of coffins and various sarcophogi standing upright facing the bed. These will house Gothikka's additional children in the future. They are, of course, open, so that the decadant goddess may enjoy gazing upon her conquests from the comforts of her massive bed as they rest. Gothikka kisses her and caresses her body, pleased with her new pet. She places the silver vibrator back into the sleeping body of Knyght Fighter, giving her the opportunity to enjoy pleasure as she sleeps, another twisted reward from one who is now styling herself as a goddess of decadant gothic mind control.

Panel 32: Gothikka, She Freak, and Noctrissa also retire to their giant coffin-shaped bed. With Noctrissa being carried by She Freak as she too is tired and almost collapses. Gothikka pats her on the head, gives her a kiss, and gives her a small spell to sleep happy and peacefully. They then settle in bed together, Noctrissa in Gothikka's arms, and Gothikka in She Freak's arms.

Panel 33: Full frontal body shot of Kynight FIghter resting in her coffin with a smile on her face from the perspective of Gothikka lying on the bed.
We also realize we are hearing Gothikka's thoughts when we see the following thought bubble: "And tomorrow we place dress-up, which should be fun. That stuffy old costume of yours must go"

Panel 34: The picture focuses on the newly born vampire's marble, gothic face with its black eyeshadow and red, rouge lips, possibly also her large alabaster breasts. Another thought bubble from Gothikka: "Oh, and you need a name. What would be appriopriate for such a dark little dear? Hmmm, I think I have just the thing...Wait!"

Panel 35: Oddly enough Gothikka tenses and glances toward a barred window in her room high up in the castle, and She Freak asks her mistress if something is amiss. Gothikka then smiles and says: "not for long-I'm just thinking of what to name our dark little dear"

Panel 36: Goldwing is hiding in this corner. She is horrified, staring at the sleeping body of Knyght Fighter. She resolves to rescue her friend and mentor, having come too later to do anything but witness the very end of the ceremony and ritual.

To be continued appears to the bottom of the page

Some notes: I decided not to name the reborn Knyght Fighter in the interests of storytelling cliffhangers for the future. The same for the clothes.

I had to cut the story off here due to limits, but there was a short additional story involving GoldWing and a Swipe at Twilight. If you like this, I can give you guys that one.
leto17

Re: Story Idea for Gothikka: Midnight Moons: New Poon.

Postby Akonkid » November 21st, 2009, 11:04 am

Hey Leto, great basic concept. Here's a few of my thoughts, raw and uncensored.

- It's great that the focus is on Knyght Fighter. I've always enjoyed her for the all-too-brief stories she's been in and her Metrobay wiki page really makes me want to see more of her. That being said, there's absolutely no context of Claire being "Knyght Fighter" in this story. She's not shown getting captured. She's never shown in uniform. Without that context, she could just be some girl yanked off the street and you wouldn't know the difference.

- There's no real backstory to how Claire wound up in Gothikka's care. Is there a reason Gothikka went out of her way to capture her? Why HER above all the other heroines? Did Claire stumble upon Gothikka and she was forced to take measures or the other way around? Currently, just strikes me as rather random for her to be there and for Gothikka to focus her efforts on her.

- I'm not sure just how Gothikka's powers work just yet. In the last story, they appeared to be reflexive, instinct, but not something she was particular adept at. There's no reason she can't have studied up on the black arts since then, but to go from a women who had unfamiliar powers to one easily spouting off magic spells seems like a drastic change, at least to me.

- I too have a passionate, burning hatred for Twilight and its vapid yet widespread appeal... but, in my opinion, the Twilight knocks and references I find to be more distracting from the core story than they are entertaining. Knyght Fighter and Gothikka are two very interesting characters that can stand on their own without dragging in pop culture references.

- And speaking of vampires, I'm not exactly sold on that idea just yet either. Gothikka and Noctrissa are obviously not "vampires" in the traditional sense, so I'm curious why Gothikka would bother turning one of her minions into a blood-sucking member of the undead. What would the benefit be over just a normal, gothic slave like Noctrissa? And it may just be personal tastes, but full-blown vampirism brings with it the whole blood issue, and that strikes me as both rather unnecessary and, honestly, all the blood-transferring going on in this comic makes me a tad queasy (but, then again, I never did feel good giving blood.)

I don't want to come across as too critical. As I mentioned, I love Knyght Fighter as a character (she's very underexposed too), and Gothikka is a great villain, and their match-up has potential, but I'm less certain about the context, the motivation, and the intentions. If it's just a stab at the "Twilight" series (and trust me, somebody needs to stake that franchise), I think that's getting in the way of the storytelling. Doc Robo and I have both discussed vampires in some of our stories before as well, and we both tend to shy away from the straight-on horror and blood-sucking because we just never felt it fit the universe, and that's the feeling I'm getting here. These are sexy superheroines, and while Gothikka, Noctrissa, and Knyght Fighter are some of the more "dark" and "gritty", they're still in a fun, light-hearted, zany superhero universe. Doc and I once discussed "cum vampires", vampires that, instead of being addicted to bloodlust, drew their strength from the arousal of others... that might be a direction you could consider.

Ultimately, these are just my own personal ideas and opinions. You're free to take them or leave them as you see fit. Once again, I think it's a great premise and excuse to spotlight some lesser-seen heroes and villains, and I'm a strong advocate for those types of stories. Thanks for taking the time to construct such an interesting request, too.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby leto17 » November 21st, 2009, 12:34 pm

Hello. Thanks for the information. much appreciated!Any editing suggestions that increase the chances of a story based on this being created and seeing Gothikka in action would be nice :D

Instead of blood, how about the power of oral sex? She'd still have fangs like a vampire, but she wouldn't drink blood-rather, be a mechanism for enslaving those subjected to its nibbling charms. The whole blood bit for vampires is ultimately just a metaphor for sex anyway :D Those goofy Victorians!

I did construct a specific backstory to explain why Knyght Fighter was abducted, but I didn't include it due to length issues. Essentially, the idea was that Max, after suffering a series of setbacks culminating with the H.E.R/Sentius debacle, led to a decline in his power at ROPE. To add insult to injury, after the meeting where Dr. Webb was given the go-ahead to work on bringing back Kikka and given control of She Freak, largely due to this setback and others, Max decided to drown his sorrows by being entertained by Syndee. Unfortunately, she had regained control of her faculties and mind, redonned her uniform, and basically kicked his butt, freeing Goldwing in the process. Gothikka, based on Noctrissa's knowledge of ROPE gleaned from her position in the institution, learned of this event and decided to capture the woman who had humilated Max, Knyght Fighter, both because of her skill and how this would make Max look bad relative to Gothikka as an instrument of furthering the power of ROPE if she took down what Max had been embarrassed by. Gothikka and Noctrissa basically goes to Claire's apartment and accosts her while taking a shower, overpowering her. Her knowledge of Knyght Fighter's identity was based on intel gathered by Max and that Dr. Webb gained access to before becoming Noctrissa after he turned her into Syndee.

However, the above ran to 8 pages so I cut it because the story was already 37 pages long. I'm sure something detailing the above events summarized in the paragraph above could be worked in. In fact, I still have it so it would be a simple matter of cutting and pasting, but then it would be 45 pages long...

The story wasn't actually constructed as a specific attack on Twilight. I actually just threw that in at the last minute to lighten the mood as an afterthought. It can be abandoned entirely-I thought the idea up when I was drunk, so it may be a bad one :D

The idea was that since Gothikka was loosely based on the Bride of Frankenstein, Knyght Fighter could be based on a vampire. Gothikka's objective would be to form a group whose shitck was classic horror movie types. Since vampires suck blood, I put in the whole blood bit. Thus there could be a mummy, a zombie,even a wolfchick to round out Gothikka's group. The vampire model was seen as useful, especially since Kikka would be growing up around during the time of the classic vampire films and actors and general horror movies, you know, Nosferatu, White Zombie, Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff, the whole bit, and all the stuff from the 1920s-1940s.

Plus vampires would be seen as useful for their mind control abilities, as well as certain other gifts like strength, speed, and climbing, yet still be dependent on and under the control of Gothikka. Various MC senarioes could be worked out around this type of character, and, if the bloodsucking bit is too dark, sexual prowess could be the key.

For example, Knyght Fighter could become the Nibbler, whose vampiric powers are derived from her ability to seduce people through mind control via the whole evil eyes bit and engage in a form of oral sex that robs the victim of power and free will. When her fangs sink in, no blood is produced, but rather they allow her to gain control over the mind of a victim during oral sex or kissing through their inherent supernatural properties and abilities.

This was originally conceived as a Halloween story that would play on classic horror stereotypes. Since it had no death or pain, I figured that it wouldn't be too dark. It was actually meant to be campy without any gore.

If the blood is too much, that can be easily cut out, and the idea of "cum vampires" can be put in its place. It's not essential, and again, its more of an inspiration or original story idea to be customized as seen fit. The same was true of the last one. For example, the transfusion of blood could be eliminated entirely, which would also make the creation easier. A mixture of Gothikka's magical abilities and transference of DNA and sexual stimualtion could acheive the same effect in terms of inducing vampiric qualities.

Anyway, thanks for the information! I hope that helps clear up confusion.

Do you think it would be a good idea if I were to re-edit the proposal I made? This would include moving the vampiric emphasis from blood to oral sex, adding in the background I cut, cutting the Twilight junk, and trying to get the page number could to 30 (that last part will be tough, but I think I can do it) ?
leto17

Postby Trishbot » November 21st, 2009, 1:13 pm

Overall, I like the idea. I've wanted to use Knyght Fighter for a story but just never had a story she would fit into.

The only issue I see is a slight continuity issue pertaining to that background. Goldwing and Knyght Fighter were both already freed before the Sentinus storyline (Goldwing even became "Gold Controlunit" and Knyght Fighter appeared briefly as a replacement heroine while the others were recovering), and Gothikka takes place after Sentius, so it doesn't quite mesh.

Not that that's a biggie. As Akonkid mentioned, seeing her in uniform before the events would help. A short prologue would work. And, yeah, at 37 pages, that might be a bit excessive. You could probably easily cut that number down by 1/3 by merging details or skipping stuff that's just filler.
Trishbot

Postby leto17 » November 21st, 2009, 1:32 pm

Ok, thanks alot!

I will try to fix the continuity issue. Maybe by having Knyght Fighter embarrass Max before the HER/SENTIUS event, perhaps as a start of Max's temporary fall in favor at ROPE due to a run of bad luck and reverses.

The Metrobay.Wetpaint site was great for this, by the way. Thanks for working on it!

Hopefully, I can get all fixed up in a couple days.

Thanks again.
leto17

Postby Akonkid » November 21st, 2009, 3:37 pm

Well, all of this talk of Knyght Fighter got my creative juices flowing, so I tried my hand at creating my take on the criminally underutalized vigilante: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=3419.

I sure have been creating a lot of Metrobay characters lately...
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby leto17 » November 21st, 2009, 5:08 pm

She looks great! Hopefully I can have the revised work up in a couple days.
leto17

Re: Gothikka story idea

Postby leto17 » December 12th, 2009, 3:18 pm

In all honesty, I doubt that this work will ever be produced. That's okay, though, as people have really come up with some great requests like mctek, especially as he is a most talented artist in his own right. Nevertheless, here is the revised work.

Here's to hoping, if nothing else to seeing Noctrissa in the recent member's request story again when it gets put back up

Hello. Here is the revision. 28 pages including the 2 cover pages, which could be reduced to 1 if you choose, in which case it would be 27.
Again, feel free to revise it dramatically as you see fit.

Characters: Gothikka, Noctrissa, Knyght Fighter, She Freak, Max Indexs, Fembot Bambi, GoldWing, and Syman Sayz (brief cameos for the last six).

Cover Page 1: Up to you, honestly. Overhead full frontal shot. I came up with Knyght Fighter in her uniform, minus her cape, holding her helmet in front of her while lying in a coffin. Her eyes are open and staring, emitting a green light. Gothikka is standing by her, running her hand along her cheek, looking upward at the camnera with a smile. She Freak is strapped to a table nearby, much like she was in Halloween Havoc, with Noctrissa standing by with a smile, ready to flip a switch.

The Adventures of Mistress Gothikka: The Juice is the Life! (feel free to change this title if its too corny).

Panel 1-3: We are told and shown how Max's star has temporally hit rock-bottom before the implementation of the highly successful Greentooth Earpiece strategem. Although this fall appears to have culminated in the aftermath of the HER/Sentius debacle when he lost control of She Freak and Gothikka was reanimated, it all seemed to begin with his and the Wellington family's embarrassment at the hands of Knyght Fighter.
Panel 1: After a hard day of work, he decides to go to the strip joint where Syndee works while accompanied by Fembot Bambi, while leaving work in the hands of Ginger. When he arrives, however, the place is oddly quiet and in a shambles. Goons are knocked out everywhere, including Doogan Tinker and Syman Sayz, and suddenly he hears sirens.
Panel 2: Suddenly, Knyght Fighter in her uniform, complete with a helmet, holds a still woozy, semiconscious GoldWing. Knyght Fighter and GoldWing have broken free of control. Knyght Fighter kicks Max in the crotch and gives him a black eye.
Panel 3: Fembot Bambi manages to catch Max as he falls and jumps out the window. Knyght Fighter pursues Max but fails to capture him. However, Syman Sayz is arrested and thrown in jail, as is Doogan Tinker and the rest of the goons.

Panel 4: She Freak is lying in a comfy reclining chair, and Gothikka is lying in her arms, while Noctrissa is lying in her arms, snuggling up to her. They are watching one of Irene Webb's old horror movies on a movie projector in Noctrissa's home, which happens to be the old castle from the Original Sin series, albeit in the process of being renovated. These movies are her one great frivolous pleasure before she was turned into Noctrissa. Kikka likes them as they are from her time and she recognizes the actors. Pick your choice of film as long as its a vampire film. They are plotting how to expand Gothikka's power while enjoying themselves.
Noctrissa, who developed an extensive intelligence network within ROPE under her Webb persona and has continued to maintain it, is urging that Knyght Fighter be their next target. She gives the reasons for this in a series of dialogue bubbles. First, this is that it would increase their prestige within the organization, catching a woman who humiliated Max Indexs, even putting him temporally in the hospital due to "groin injuries." Second, Noctrissa points out that Knyght Fighter is a strong and capable potential adversary, yet somewhat estranged from Superheroine Squad. This makes her vulnerable and a convenient target as it shoudl be ahwile before she is missed. This is especially the case given that after being turned into Syndee, she revealed all information about herself, including her home and hideouts, after being put through the Modification Machine. Dr. Webb learned of this because she shared responsibility with Doogan Tinker for the development of the Modification Machine. Noctrissa has already deleted this information from ROPE's main computer, while retaining possession of it in her personal files. Fourth, Knyght Fighter, as a superheroine, would be ideal for testing a new device Noctrissa developed and which she holds up, a green vibrator, a product inspired by her key advisory work on the Green Earpiece project.

Panel 5: Finally, Noctrissa mentions how nice it would be to have a sensual sister to serve the whim of her Misstress Gothikka. Patting her on the head, Gothikka, staring intently at a scene of a sexy vampire chick on the movie projector, replies "not exactly, my pet, I think we will manufacture something you will enjoy even more than that."
Here we learn a bit about the personality and relationship of the two. Gothikka is clearly in charge and clearly has great power, but Noctrissa is more knowledgeable about ROPE politics. This means that Gothikka often orders Noctrissa to provide her with advice, which Noctrissa provides and Gothikka often takes. It should be mentioned that Gothikka appreciates this, having learned from the error of her ways with the harsh treatment of Feelix that blew up in her face. Gothikka is bad, but she likes to take care of her own and take and share pleasure with them. I'd like for Gothikka and Noctrissa to by sympathetic villians-Gothikka should have gained some wisdom, however, twisted, from what happened to her as Kikka, making her more dangerous.

Panel 6-8: Gothikka confronts and enslaves Knyght Fighter at her hideout.

Panel 6: After a long night of successful crimebusting, Claire St. Cummins is just getting out of the shower and answering the door in a skimpy towel, satisfied with her win and looking forward to a good rest and a friendly visit with GoldWing to see what is up with the Superheroine Squad. When she opens the shower curtain, she is surprised and confronted by Gothikka, She Freak, and Noctrissa.

Panel 7: She Freak holds her up in the air by her throat. Gothikka locks eyes with her and mentally subdues her. Noctrissa thrusts a green vibrator into her. Claire's eyes roll up in her skull, her body goes rigid, and she starts to fall stiffly back, but is caught and held in place by Gothikka. A low, monotone robotic moan of pleasure is continuously issued from Claire's mouth as she cums.

Panel 8: Claire is held standing stiffly in place. Gothikka mentions that she is pleased that the the device works (sadly I can't think of a name for it). Irene mentions that her advisory work on the development of the greentooth earpiece has indeed paid off in spades, giving them an alternative to market their OWN product in competition with the greentooth earpeice developed by Max's side of APEX.

Panel 9: Claire has stopped cumming, standing stiffly, staring straight ahead. Gothikka relays a series of commands to Claire as she idly plays with and feels up her body about how she must obey her commands and serve her. The vibrator rewards her with more intensity, causing gasps of pleasure from Claire as answers in the affirmative.

Panel 10: In Panel 11, Kynight Fighter, in her full uniform, is shown walking robotically outside following Gothikka.

Panel 11: At Gothikka's Castle in her laboratory. Knyght fighter is standing stiffly, nude, staring forward, green vibrator still within her. She Freak has her arms around Gothikka, playing with her body as Gothikka and Noctrissa idly checks out Knyght Fighter's body which responds to their touch with low moans. Gothikka is pleased with "the material for her new product".

Panel 12: Gothikka takes two very small suction tubes and places them in her breasts. She Freak then places the other end of the tubes in the ends of the vibrator. Noctrissa is kneeling before Gothikka and performing cunniligous and masturbating with a silver vibrator.Gothikka then begans to chant a spell, and as she does, her eyes flash red. The narration tells us that the spell is designed to alter the effects of robotifying nanomachines in the vibrator to fit her personal taste and to warp the body and mind of the victim into an appropriate dark counterpart and alter ego.

Panel 13-14: She Freak picks up a completely stiff Knyght Fighter and places her on a table. She then lays down on a table beside Knyght FIghter. Metal clamps lock her in place. A metal rod goes up into her vagina, soothing her as metal suction cups come down and place themselves over her breasts.

Panel 15-16. Knyght Fighter's body begins to change color, turning alabaster pale, with dark eye shadow. Gothikka, Noctrissa, She Freak, and Knyght Fighter moan in intense pleasure. The narration informs us that after several hours, Stage 1 is complete.

Panel 17-18: Another pair of suction cups connected to the ceiling and on the other side of She Freak's Suction cups goes down over Knyght Fighters Breasts and begins to pump, making them larger and introducing She Freaks DNA and genetic material to make Knyght Fighter stronger and more powerful. Once again, all four moan in orgasmic pleasure as After several more hours, Stage 2 is complete.

Panel 19-20: Now Knyght Fighter is shown lying on her back, but with her legs spread. The vibrators have been removed. The breast pumps have been removed. Gothikka lowers her face over Claire's vagina, and sticks a LOOONG tongue in her vagina, while She Freak, wqearing on strap on, mounts Gothikka from behind. Noctrissa takes the green vibrator that was in Knyght Fighter's vagina and places it in her mouth, and Knyght Fighter sucks it as Noctrissa plays with herself. Gothikka mentally casts a spell as she tongues Claire, and when bites very gently but very firmly down on the hood of Claire's clit while slamming her tongue in it, electricity shoots out all along it, and Claire massively cums in a mindblowing orgasm. A Gothic numeral "O" appears across the top of her pussy, and we see fangs grow out of her teeth and Claire's tongue grows. Stage Three is complete.

Panel 21: Knyght Fighter is shown lying on the table. Gothikka speaks to her,giving her commands. Knyght Fighter robotically proclaims her service and then sits stiffly up. Knyght Fighter's eyes open up and the gothic beauty smiles, revealing her fangs. She is now an oral vampire. She says she is the Nibbler. She is hungry. Hungry for pussy.

Panel 22-24: Gothikka, pleased with the performance of her subordinates and her new pet, gives the Nibbler permission to "drink" from Noctrissa's vagina via oral sex, triggering orgasms in both as her mystical little fangs nibble on Noctrissa's clits so she can drink some empowering juice (no blood). The Nibbler then falls asleep with the thoughts of "yummy". She Freak simply stands and allows this to happen, giving a slight coo of pleasure. Noctrissa thanks her mistress as Gothikka pats her on the head as she cums, pleased with the actions of her pet, and also pleased, as revcealed in a thought balloon, that the mind control power of the Nibbler's oral vampirism is not as powerful as Gothikka's own abilities. .

Panel 25: It is almost daylight, and all have had a long night, and thus it is time to sleep. She Freak carries Knyght Fighter to the bedroom, which features a huge canopied four poster bed. Gothikka places the green vibrator back into the sleeping body of Knyght Fighter, giving her the opportunity to enjoy pleasure as her submission to Gothikka is subconciously reinforced. There are a set of standing coffins and sarcophogai facing the bed against one side of the wall facing the bed, the better for Gothikka to gaze upon her conquests as they rest. Gothikka, She Freak, and Noctrissa also retire to the bed. With Noctrissa being carried by Gothikka as she too is tired and almost collapses. Gothikka pats her on the head, gives her a kiss, and gives her a small spell to sleep happy and peacefully. They then settle in bed together, Noctrissa in Gothikka's arms, and Gothikka in She Freak's arms.

Panel 26: Full frontal body shot of Knyght Fighter resting in her coffin with a smile on her face from the perspective of Gothikka lying on the bed. e followingthught bbble: "And tomorrow we place dress-up, which should be fun. Tha costume of yours must go"

Gothikka then says "And tomorrow we play dressup, which should be fun. that stuff old costume of yours simply must go."

Cover Page 2: Again, this cover page seems kind of weak. If you have a better idea, go right ahead. The picture focuses on the Nibbler's face and breasts and as she sleeps in the standing coffin. Gothikka stands on one side and Noctrissa on the other, holding their arms out as if presenting her. She Freak is holding the coffin up with a standing cart.

To be continued appears to the bottom of the page...
leto17

Return to Requests