Maya Johnson Femcops Crossover contest

Got a great idea for a comic or pinup? Want to share it with our artists and writers? Write it up and post it here, and maybe someone will use it in a future MCcomix story!

Maya Johnson Femcops Crossover contest

Postby leto17 » November 27th, 2010, 11:29 am

Maya Johnson from Femcops and Gothikka are my two favorite characters.

We have seen some wonderful stories involving them.

I think it might be interesting to see those other than the original artist render them ina pciture or two.

For example, Fin, Drake, McTek et. al. render Maya and vice versa for Gothikka. We coudl then have a vote on the sexiest crossovers of that particular character!

Fear not, for this need not be limited to them. Along with the character discussions, we could do this for others.
leto17

Re: Maya Johnson Femcops Crossover contest

Postby Hector2 » December 1st, 2010, 12:45 am

Hi there!

Maya is also one of my favorite characters... but after her "conversion" to Suki, Mr. Hitokai personal bodyguard and all around henchgirl.

If anyone is going to show this idea, I would ask them for showing scenes trying to explain how Hitokai took advantadge of a depressed Maya fired from the force, or how diabolical means he used to brainwash her in Suki: She changed her name, and made her not only his principal bodyguard but his henchwoman (as we can see in "the bodysuit". The drastic change to one of the femcops to a beautiful henchwoman is something that I think must be seen.

Thanks!
Hector2

Postby bluemax2 » December 3rd, 2010, 9:29 am

Here, here!
I do hope Unity's sequel starts up soon.
I did think it should start with Maya, since she is still under direct influence when last we saw her.
I've mentioned it before and I do know Akonkid is busy with other issues but I say it again, Unity has been one of Hipcomix/McComix's best series (besides the Twisted Tales/Operation Resurrection chain from Finn and Doc).
Maya should be the lead back in to the further Unity adventures. She's the linchpin.
Doc and Akonkid, any hope for us die hard fans in the coming year??

thank you all. regards,

bluemax.
bluemax2

Postby leto17 » December 5th, 2010, 6:12 pm

Now if Only Sir WIlhouby would come back he might contribute. I miss him and his Platinum Earth Epic:(
leto17

Return to Requests