Series I'd like to see

Got a great idea for a comic or pinup? Want to share it with our artists and writers? Write it up and post it here, and maybe someone will use it in a future MCcomix story!

Series I'd like to see

Postby sohta123 » November 27th, 2010, 12:05 am

Not sure where to put this as it's not so much of a story as what I'd like to see in a series and the series should be at least two or three epic strips.

I'd like to see the first series drawn out like the Unity series (not the same plot of course). It would be more cool if all of the villains available got together and took out all of the heroines one by one or in small groups until every single one had been 'converted' in one form or another. Then about 3/4 of the way through that series the villains turn on each other until they are all also enslaved with only one remaining as the victor. At the end of that series one of the villainess should by accident get freed and grab one of the still controlled heroines and escape. My vote would be for Ringmistress to be the most serious villainess as she seems to have it together and could easily control the other villains with her technology. I'd also like to see Silver Satin team up with her once she had been converted and bring back out the wicked side of her again.

In the second series the villainess that escaped should struggle to free the heroine's mind and finally do so and they have to team up to begin freeing the others. Of course some that are freed are caught again at times, yada yada. At the end of this series only about 20% of each group have been freed, leaving a pretty formidable group to contend with.

In the third series most of each group are returned to normal except that some of each have permanently switched sides for one reason or another (permanent personality changes, etc.).

Just an idea. Not expecting this to happen but it'd be pretty cool to read. :D
sohta123

Return to Requests