A custom idea

Got a great idea for a comic or pinup? Want to share it with our artists and writers? Write it up and post it here, and maybe someone will use it in a future MCcomix story!

A custom idea

Postby Nimitz27 » April 13th, 2010, 2:30 pm

Here’s my idea:
We follow an alien (something like a bald Vulcan) supervisor on an inspection of his race abducting operations on earth; we see how they capture the women (they use some type of “phasor” that turns the victim instantly in a robot slave), send them to a “factory” where they are prepared for shipping to other destinations (we see them rolled on 2-wheels buggy, bound into boxes…), and since this operation is now high gear, they use some of the robots to help them at every phase…
We also see this inspector checking up the receiving: they open boxes from other countries, verify if the robot was not damaged in the transport (either by helping process other women or doing sexual favours for the aliens), and dressing them for the customers and packaging them for delivery…
At the end, the inspector could give some advices (illustrated of course…. ;) ) to improve the process: better packaging, better training for the helping robots, more advertising for human and alien customers…
As a personal touch, if easily doable, dress them in bodysuit (see-through preferred) for the shipping/receiving parts…
Thanks in advance for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Nimitz27

Re: A custom idea

Postby Nimitz27 » April 28th, 2010, 1:47 pm

Gentlemen, please... this is all very interesting but could we limit our comments about my scenario of an "alien supervisor" hum.... ;)
Nimitz27

Re: A custom idea

Postby Doctor Robo » April 28th, 2010, 5:47 pm

Nimitz27 wrote:Gentlemen, please... this is all very interesting but could we limit our comments about my scenario of an "alien supervisor" hum.... ;)

Good point. I have moved ach2027577's question and my answer to the "Penny for her Thoughts" topic in my forum, where they will not derail this thread. My apologies.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Return to Requests