domesticated

Got a great idea for a comic or pinup? Want to share it with our artists and writers? Write it up and post it here, and maybe someone will use it in a future MCcomix story!

domesticated

Postby mesmereyes » August 31st, 2011, 10:19 am

A heroine is fighting a villain. After a fight she is knocked out and awakens in a strange but luxurious bedroom. she is perfectly aware of who she is but not where she is. The only clothes that she can find in the room are like something only a fifties housewife would wear, reluctantly she puts them on and goes to explore. She goes downstairs and finds much to her surprise that there is a man in the kitchen waiting for breakfast and demands that she make it. She laughs in his face when he reminds her that a womans place is in the kitchen and demands to know who he is. It turns out he is her husband, she doesn't believe him. He smiles and asks her why she is wearing a wedding ring. she looks at her hand stunned and decides to beat answers from her so called husband. Sadly her powers seem to be gone and she fells as weak as a kitten and the man is able to subdue her easily. He puts her over his knee and spanks her and tells her more punishment will follow if she does not make breakfast. In the end she does and after watches him leave for work after kissing her on the cheek. She stans at the front door seething when across the road she sees another heroine that had vanished months ago. She rushes across to find out what is going on but the other woman just smiles at her vacanlty and says she has to go to the market before she has her hair done. The first heroine wathces her former freind walk into the distance mouth agape

anyway you get the picture. stepford wives with a heorine slant. more heroines appear and the ones that have not been processed all try to eascape as one by one they become the perfect wife to their unknown husbands.

Who is behind it all?

Can they escape?

Will they be able to turn the tables on their unknown enemy?

Will the blueberry cobbbler be ready in time for supper?
mesmereyes

Re: domesticated

Postby tomcat » August 31st, 2011, 3:06 pm

Are You aware of a guy who calls himself a Prime Mover and his story 'How to create a perfect housewife'? I think You could quite like it. And his other stories as well :)
I'm not sure if it is ok to put a link (or even talk about it?), here, so I won't... But his site is easy to find.

But he's kind of 'discovery of the year', for me...
tomcat

Postby mesmereyes » September 3rd, 2011, 12:48 pm

Yes i have read all of his stories. Very good indeed. Can recomend them.
mesmereyes

Postby gunnyc » March 19th, 2012, 5:43 am

Thanks for the recommendation :D . That is a great site with incredible stories.
gunnyc

Return to Requests