The New Badge

Got a great idea for a comic or pinup? Want to share it with our artists and writers? Write it up and post it here, and maybe someone will use it in a future MCcomix story!

The New Badge

Postby mesmereyes » March 2nd, 2010, 10:06 am

A Team Of superheroines decides that they need a little bit of team identity so they decide that their vastly differing castumes should have some form of insgnia that will bring them together. After a lot of discussion they still cannot come to a decision about what the design should be.

One of the team suggests having a public competition with the winning design picked by an independant team of judges. There are hundreds of entries and the judges choose a winner. One of the judges happens to be a busines man who offers to manufacture the badges for them.

Of course he has an ulterior motive. When finished and integrated into the costumes he will be able to activate them en masse and using some clever technology instantly enslave every heroine in the team.

Opportunities here for mass stiff armed zombie walks as the heroines answer the call from all over the city from whatever they are doing. Blank eyes and glowing team badges as they cross the city oblivious to their fate.
mesmereyes

Re: The New Badge

Postby ashleychloroformed » March 3rd, 2010, 9:53 am

I love the creativity :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

Postby mesmereyes » March 3rd, 2010, 11:15 am

ashleychloroformed wrote:I love the creativity :mrgreen:

I do my best. I figure the more ideas I can come up with the more chance there is of someone here using one of them. ;)
mesmereyes

Postby athurart09 » September 23rd, 2010, 7:17 pm

ashleychloroformed wrote:I love the creativity :mrgreen:

me too
:D :D
athurart09

Postby madcap » October 4th, 2010, 3:45 pm

Good idea dude but I think it's more fun to see the heroines fall one by one, or at least in little groups!
madcap

Postby The_Drake » October 13th, 2010, 1:23 pm

Hmmmm....

His clever ploy might be undone (ahem) by the inevitable nudity.

"Oh bother... perhaps I should have thought this through more thoroughly...." Ka-pow!

I do like this idea; and have a ninja team on tap (from my submission) where this might work.

Drake
The_Drake

Return to Requests