What's In A Kiss

Got a great idea for a comic or pinup? Want to share it with our artists and writers? Write it up and post it here, and maybe someone will use it in a future MCcomix story!

What's In A Kiss

Postby mesmereyes » February 16th, 2010, 8:50 am

I thought this simple idea would work as a one shot comic.

The scene is a TV Chat show hosted There is a host and two guests. One guess is a notorious playboy called Brent Cross and the other guest is one of Metrobays premier heroines. The subject of the show is feminism. The heroine and the playboy are involved in a heated debate about how men treat womwn and it is obvious from her demanour that she cant stand the guy at all.

Cross baits the heroine and taunts her that he can have any woman he wants, even her. The heroine laughs and Cross smiles and tells her all it takes is a kiss. The heroine laughs again and cross says he is willing to prove it here and now. Backed into a corner the heroine has to agree to the kiss to save face as she knows she cannot back down.

You can see the distaste on her face as they move closer. The heroine agressiveley grabs to prove her superiority. Their lips meet. The heroine attacks the kiss with fire knowing that no man can tame her with a simple kiss.

Her eyes widen as she starts to feel something strange. She tries to pull away but finds herself in an iron grip. She struggles a little but to her horror finds that she is enjoying the kiss. She slowly stops struggling, her eyes narrow and cross continues to hold her in his arms as she moans softly. When he eventually lets her go she stands there panting and looking into his eyes. He smiles and winks at her.

She slaps him and the audience clap. But cross only smiles and says she should meet him later "For a little one on one."

The heroine storms off. The audience clap and the screen fades as the host talks the programme out.

The scene changes to a darkened bedroom. The heroine is in a passionate embrace with Cross and is approaching orgasm. HE takes her across the finish line and she screams out his name before falling back to the bed with a satisfied smile on her face.

Cross watches her fall into an exhausted sleep. He picks up his cell and dials a number.

"That stuff you put into my lip balm worked like a charm. Putty in my hands. Give me a few days and she'll tell me anything we need to know."
mesmereyes

Re: What's In A Kiss

Postby Doctor Robo » February 16th, 2010, 8:27 pm

Interesting premise. I think we may be able to accomodate someday down the road...

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby dumbtime » February 16th, 2010, 10:47 pm

American Amazon is the pontificator of Feminism or, as her amazon tribe calls it based on their religion, feminity. It's what her people were taught thousands of years eariler from Princess Valaya. Maybe she could be a candidate for the heroine.
dumbtime

Postby mesmereyes » February 17th, 2010, 7:19 am

Glad that the idea found favour. I kept it as generic as possible so that any heroine big on feminism would fit. I shall wait patiently for an outcome. :D
mesmereyes

Postby ashleychloroformed » February 25th, 2010, 3:16 am

He he I like it :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

Postby mesmereyes » March 3rd, 2010, 4:20 am

Of course if the girl became totally bessotted with the guy and completely under his influence he could always let her wear some of the special balm and bring on some hot girl on girl as one by one the cities heroines fall under it's chemical thrall.

Mind controlled heroine orgy anyone? 8-) :twisted:
mesmereyes

Return to Requests