The Wedding Planner

Got a great idea for a comic or pinup? Want to share it with our artists and writers? Write it up and post it here, and maybe someone will use it in a future MCcomix story!

The Wedding Planner

Postby mesmereyes » January 10th, 2010, 5:06 pm

I' Have a story idea which is posted in the way of a conversation between Max Index and an English Aristocrat of his aquaintence. I have more detail in my head should anyone want it.

Here it is, let me know what you think.........

"Max, how goes it in the wilds of Metrobay?"

"I can't complain Gerald. England still giving you a meagre living?"

"Actually old chap things are looking up. Managed to blunt that big thorn in my side."

"You defeated English Rose? I hadn't heard."

"Not so much defeated old chap. More married."

"You MARRIED Her?"

"Absolutely, the opportunity arose and as the old saying goes. Make love not war."

"But you married your arch enemy."

"You always were quick witted Max."

"I dont understand."

"It's simple. It didn't matter how many time I caught her, how often I depowered her, defeated her, deflowered her. One or more of her friends always pulled her out of the fire before her petals had wilted. So I married her and all her annoying little costumed friends could do was come to the wedding."

"You seduced her? How? Last I heard she hated your blue blooded guts."

"Well I had a little help. Fennella Devine DeVere. Old friend of the family. Odd little filly, set herself up in business. Calls herself The Wedding Planner, a chap just points out his bride of choice, hands over a chunk of his inheritance et voila Fenella delivers the blushing bride."

"But how."

"Didn't ask old chap, just followed instructions broke out the morning suit, booked The Abbey and roused all me chums. Cut a long story short, did a little wooing, that went well, did a little screwing that went even better and then walked her up the aisle with a smile on her face and nothing but love in her mind."

"But her friends must have suspected."

"Absolutely old chap, tested her for everything from Bubonic plague to Brainwashing, they had her psyhco-analysed, poked and prodded by a raft of experts but at the end of the day all they could say was that she loved me. One of em even gave her away. English Rose is now Mrs Gerald Effingham, Ffordham St Clavicle."

"This woman you hired?"

"Fennella"

"Do you have a card?"

"Indeed I do, got your eye on one of the Metrobay costumed fillies eh?"

"Actually Gerald I was thinking about all of them."

"All of them!"

"What can I sat Gerald. I'm a generous man. Why not spread the love around a little. I can think of plenty of ROPE executives who could make use of a nice loving superheroine wife."

"Damn you if you didn't always think big Index."

"That my English friend is an understatement."
mesmereyes

Re: The Wedding Planner

Postby mesmereyes » January 14th, 2010, 11:08 am

Max meets Up with Wedding Planner Fennella DeVere to talk turkey

Somewhere warm and exclusive.....

"I would have preferred that you come to Metrobay Miss DeVere."

"I supposed that you would. Firstly though Uncle Gerald said not to trust you so I thought neutral ground would be best. Secondly and more importantly my services are discreet and considering the scope of your request i felt it prudent to meet somewhere quiet and please call me Fennella."

"A wise head for one so young. You must call me Max, a glass of wine perhaps."

"With respect Max, I wont be risking a dose of your drug of choice, Thrallium I believe and I prefer negotiating on a clear head."

"I see you have the measure of me Fennella."

"Quite. Perhaps we should get down to business."

"Please do."

"What you are asking me to do Max probably sounds good to a man whose brain is in his trousers. I however can see certain pitfalls in your request."

"You can."

"One super heroine alter ego marrying one of the principal underworld scions of the city will raise a few eyebrows. A dozen or more weddings would to say the least be somewhat suspicious. Every do-gooder withing 10,000 miles would be on the next plain to Metrobay loaded for bear. Not what The Circle of rope is after I'll warrant."

"Quite."

"So I propose you start with one. You'll be the husband I take it?"

"That would be my plan."

"Then you just need to decide who and I'll do the rest."

"$50 million dollars was a lot of money. How much will it be for just the one blushing bride?"

"That is the price for one Max."

"Good grief!"

"I offer a bespoke service. No money up front. just payment in full on the wedding day."

"How exactly do you bring these things to a satisfactory conclusion Fennella."

"I'm sorry Max, Trade secret. Suffice to say the lady in question will exceed your every expectation."

"It would need to for that amount of money."

"Do you have a name for me?"

"NOT just yet, I will need to give it some serious thought."

"Do we have a deal. Mr Index?"

"OH yes miss DeVere, I rather think that we do."

So who would Max choose from the ranks of Metrobays finest?
mesmereyes

Postby ashleychloroformed » February 13th, 2010, 3:43 am

I like the wedding idea, how about a villainess marrying a heroine :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

Postby mesmereyes » February 19th, 2010, 8:48 am

ashleychloroformed wrote:I like the wedding idea, how about a villainess marrying a heroine :mrgreen:

Does Metrobay allow same sex marriages? :lol:
mesmereyes

Postby Doctor Robo » February 19th, 2010, 1:34 pm

mesmereyes wrote:
ashleychloroformed wrote:I like the wedding idea, how about a villainess marrying a heroine :mrgreen:

Does Metrobay allow same sex marriages? :lol:

Yeah, I would think that Metrobay is a fairly liberal municipality... :P

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby ashleychloroformed » February 19th, 2010, 8:22 pm

A heroine brainwashed to love a villainess :twisted:
ashleychloroformed

Return to Requests