Hormonal MC

Got a great idea for a comic or pinup? Want to share it with our artists and writers? Write it up and post it here, and maybe someone will use it in a future MCcomix story!

Hormonal MC

Postby tomcat » January 7th, 2010, 2:48 pm

Hey guys. I just want to share an idea that occured to me while reading comics both here and at HIP. Most kinds of mind control can be a little tricky when one tries to use his/her own human robot publicly, especially if higher levels of discreetness are needed. You know, rolled back eyes, fitful moves, monotone speech, all those side effects that might turn one on big deal (OK, I admit these are important attributes of every story), but... Times may come, one will need to plant a sleeping agent, or just actuate the thrall's actions without everyone around whistling, saying "hey buddy look! She's MCed" etc.
I (as a biophysicist by body and soul) don't know why a simply biology is not widely used for this.
Everyone knows our so called "free will" is driven by simple chemistry inside our bodies. We say: "I want to do", but the truth is that it is our body, that's telling our brains what we "want".

Now all one needs to have is a small machine, hidden in a discreet place of thrall's body. One such place is plain enough, of course. Swallowed pill needs about two hours to travel into the colon to be absorbed and take effect. Well, we know much shorter way to the colon, right? Chemicals put into the large intestine are taking effect almost immediately, through the direct absorbtion into the blood circuit.

The beauty (and dullness for comix use, unfortunately) of this idea is in the fact of completely natural behaviour of the thrall, while noone has a faintest suspicion about MC in process...
So here we have the 'remote anal hormonal dispenser' lying on the table. How does that thing work? Is there a hormone that says to the body 'Now You want to seduce that guy who has a sec card from my cell' or 'You'll bring a fellow heroine with You to the certain place, because it is a great idea' ? Of course there is! We are all living in the golden age of mind control, aren't we?

^.^

Tom
tomcat

Return to Requests