Grime City Stories: Thief in the Night

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Grime City Stories: Thief in the Night

Postby Doctor Robo » May 8th, 2011, 2:37 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present “Grime City Stories: Thief in the Night” chapter one!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=23781

At the end of “The Bride”, disfigured genius Frank Einstein created the beautiful buxom bride named Voltara for his mistress, the dark sorceress known as Gothikka. After they were united in unholy matrimony, the loving couple fell into a deep sleep – not to awaken until their powers were restored and they could once again walk the earth as goddess and wife.

Some months later, who should be strolling through the secret mausoleum but Max Indeks, billionaire industrialist and pervert supreme. Max is always looking for another pretty toy to play with, and Voltara may just be the fairest of them all…

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Re: Grime City Stories: Thief in the Night

Postby cvn88 » May 8th, 2011, 7:08 pm

Max, Max, Max, I do not see this ending well for you my friend.
cvn88

Postby leto17 » May 8th, 2011, 8:12 pm

OOOOOH Gothikka is gonna be soooo mad! :o

Glad to see this new and exciting turn!

I hope to see Gothikka soon, perhaps on a mission to rescue her beloved bride, poor sweet sexy Voltara (she's so yummy!) from the pervy Max!

I think Franbot needs a feminine owner myself.

You know, I wonder if this will teach Gothikka to shackup in the same comfy coffinbunk with her beloved Voltara.

I think I've said this before, but while I prefer short black haired girls that are gothic in appearance, I must confess that there's something about Voltara that I just love!
leto17

Postby bluemax2 » May 10th, 2011, 9:38 am

Doc and Finn and Trishbot:
Love the new story.
Will Max be making a new greybot using Voltara or does he have other plans for his new find?
And we can't wait to see what Gothikka does when she wakes up and finds out.
Especially once she summons her superheroine "soon to be" re-enslaved thralls. Maybe she'll be recruiting some new ones like Valiant Girl and Alphawoman and othes....?
UmmUmm!

Looking forward to all the tastiest of mindcontrol and lovely fetish gear you all can come up with.
Keep up the great work.
Thank you.

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Doctor Robo » May 15th, 2011, 5:34 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present “Grime City Stories: Thief in the Night” chapter two!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=23980

Max Indeks has spent his adult life building an unrivaled business and criminal empire. He and his R.O.P.E. cronies have used lies, corruption, perversion, and outright villainy to get whatever they want, whenever they want it. But what happens when Max sees something that he wants, but for the first time in his career he might not be able to have it?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Postby MacroLass » May 15th, 2011, 6:06 pm

Tsk tsk tsk....

Now see Max, this is what happens when the blood is continuously rushing away from your brain to OTHER portions of your anatomy.... :lol:

I hope Doctor Havishaw (excuse me, Doctor Havishaw-Tinker) has some kind of plan in place to protect herself when Max snaps. I mean, c'mon...the man is practically admiting that any scientist who has worked for him has regretted it.

And yes, this means that I *finally* got my subscription to McComix. Only 6 more signs of the Apocalypse to go. ;)

MacroLass
MacroLass

Postby Doctor Robo » May 15th, 2011, 8:25 pm

cvn88 wrote:Max, Max, Max, I do not see this ending well for you my friend.

Oh come on now. What could go wrong? ;)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 15th, 2011, 8:26 pm

leto17 wrote:OOOOOH Gothikka is gonna be soooo mad! :o

Glad to see this new and exciting turn!

I hope to see Gothikka soon, perhaps on a mission to rescue her beloved bride, poor sweet sexy Voltara (she's so yummy!) from the pervy Max!

I think Franbot needs a feminine owner myself.

You know, I wonder if this will teach Gothikka to shackup in the same comfy coffinbunk with her beloved Voltara.

I think I've said this before, but while I prefer short black haired girls that are gothic in appearance, I must confess that there's something about Voltara that I just love!

Thanks! I can think of at least TWO things about Voltara that I really love... :P

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 15th, 2011, 8:28 pm

bluemax2 wrote:Doc and Finn and Trishbot:
Love the new story.
Will Max be making a new greybot using Voltara or does he have other plans for his new find?
And we can't wait to see what Gothikka does when she wakes up and finds out.
Especially once she summons her superheroine "soon to be" re-enslaved thralls. Maybe she'll be recruiting some new ones like Valiant Girl and Alphawoman and othes....?
UmmUmm!

Looking forward to all the tastiest of mindcontrol and lovely fetish gear you all can come up with.
Keep up the great work.
Thank you.

bluemax

Thanks for the comments. I don't think Max quite knows what he has in Voltara yet, but if I was him I'd figure it out quickly before a certain you-know-who wakes up and realizes something's missing...

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 15th, 2011, 8:30 pm

MacroLass wrote:Tsk tsk tsk....

Now see Max, this is what happens when the blood is continuously rushing away from your brain to OTHER portions of your anatomy.... :lol:

I hope Doctor Havishaw (excuse me, Doctor Havishaw-Tinker) has some kind of plan in place to protect herself when Max snaps. I mean, c'mon...the man is practically admiting that any scientist who has worked for him has regretted it.

And yes, this means that I *finally* got my subscription to McComix. Only 6 more signs of the Apocalypse to go. ;)

MacroLass

You make a good point. Max doesn't hire idiots (well, except for maybe Mikey and J.T.), but somehow his employees end up on the wrong side of his temper eventually. I hope she can reverse that trend.

Glad to have you aboard!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby pelusa1ca » May 15th, 2011, 8:32 pm

MacroLass wrote:I hope Doctor Havishaw (excuse me, Doctor Havishaw-Tinker) has some kind of plan in place to protect herself when Max snaps. I mean, c'mon...the man is practically admiting that any scientist who has worked for him has regretted it.

I hope not...it is what makes Max...well Max. I assume he hires his help with certain criteria as well. Technically his scientist help never actually regrets it do they? As they seem to only feel love and devotion towards Max if they feel anything at all...(Belinda being an exception) :shock:

P

PS: Another great chapter guys.
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby leto17 » May 15th, 2011, 9:22 pm

Great new installment! Man, Voltara is so hot!

Excelletn story development when I was able to tear my eyes away from Voltara's luscious frame!

You know, there could be a touching dark romance revenge angle here..Gothikka awakens to discover her one true love is missing and sets out with her zombabes in tow to rescue the one true love of her (un)life. Erotic misadventures unfold. I wonder if that's why Max and Havishaw-Tinker can't wake her and control her...yet-a mixture of Gothikka's vampiric control, magic, and love for Voltara.

I do hope Gothikka gets Voltara back, eventually-next time, though, they'd better sleep in the same coffin!

Perhaps we could see a more sensitive side of Gothikka when they are united. You know, she really just seems to want to be with the one she loves and raise a bit of hell around Halloween. She's not so bad-not like Max, Belinda, and the other villians who want to run everything and everyone around them ALL THE TIME. She just wants to be in control for a little bit, around Halloween-that's when she wants to dominate and dominate EVERYTHING :twisted: , but its ONLY FOR AWHILE; otherwise, she leaves the world to its own devices once she gets her pleasure and needs filled for a while. Kinda like a SuperSexy Samhain:). It's seasonal-kinda like the nefarious version of "that time of the month" :twisted:

Just don't cross her!

Voltara clones...yummy! Voltara clones made into robounits...yummier! After all those two tubes with those decidedly female bodies can't just be for show.

I wonder if Franbot will show up-I think Gothikka would be a nicer owner and may need a permanent zombabe guard.

And we can;t forget her minions Noctrissa and Spiderretta, either...
leto17

Postby MacroLass » May 16th, 2011, 10:30 am

pelusa1ca wrote:I hope not...it is what makes Max...well Max. I assume he hires his help with certain criteria as well. Technically his scientist help never actually regrets it do they? As they seem to only feel love and devotion towards Max if they feel anything at all...(Belinda being an exception) :shock:

<cough> Ted Twiss <cough>

Actually, lots of people seem to get promoted in APEX without regard for possible moral qualms. Another reason why you need decent MIDDLE management in your corporation. You can be the most brilliant genius inventor of all time and yet if people you've hired keep blowing the whistle, you're wasting a lot of valuable resources keeping them quiet. :lol: I'm surprised that greentooths aren't mandatory or at least common equipment for his scientists (especially the female ones). It'd seem more important to have his own workers under control than police and superheroes. Does something in the greentooth signal attenuate or "blunt" creativity, Doc?

leto17 wrote:You know, there could be a touching dark romance revenge angle here..Gothikka awakens to discover her one true love is missing and sets out with her zombabes in tow to rescue the one true love of her (un)life. Erotic misadventures unfold. I wonder if that's why Max and Havishaw-Tinker can't wake her and control her...yet-a mixture of Gothikka's vampiric control, magic, and love for Voltara.

<snip>

Perhaps we could see a more sensitive side of Gothikka when they are united. You know, she really just seems to want to be with the one she loves and raise a bit of hell around Halloween. She's not so bad-not like Max, Belinda, and the other villians who want to run everything and everyone around them ALL THE TIME. She just wants to be in control for a little bit, around Halloween-that's when she wants to dominate and dominate EVERYTHING :twisted: , but its ONLY FOR AWHILE; otherwise, she leaves the world to its own devices once she gets her pleasure and needs filled for a while. Kinda like a SuperSexy Samhain:).

I'm gonna have to violently disagree with you here, Leto...there is NOTHING cuddly about Kikka Brust and her transformation has made her even more of an inhuman monster. Her "love" for Voltara is nothing more than pride that she now has the prettiest and shiniest new "toy" on the block. She has no regard for anything or anyone other than herself. At least in my opinion. <shrug>

MacroLass
MacroLass

Postby leto17 » May 16th, 2011, 6:35 pm

Hello!

"I'm gonna have to violently disagree with you here, Leto...there is NOTHING cuddly about Kikka Brust and her transformation has made her even more of an inhuman monster. Her "love" for Voltara is nothing more than pride that she now has the prettiest and shiniest new "toy" on the block. She has no regard for anything or anyone other than herself. At least in my opinion"

Oh, I don't know. I think she's more corrupt, twisted, and perverted than anything else. But that doesn't necessarily make her an "inhuman monster" who doesn't care for Voltara on a personal level and is purely evil and nothing more. But I guess we'll just have to see how things turn out and how she reacts to the loss of her Bride.
leto17

Postby Hector2 » May 19th, 2011, 11:11 pm

Hi there Doctor Robo
I’m sorry, this comment is for issue 1: When I saw it, I was kicking myself: Could you believe that I was thinking about the end of “The Bride”: “I bet that she was going to be kidnapped or accidentally wakened and after a great saga, she will become one superheroine”.

If I had wrote that, now I could be bragging. Oh well.

I loved how Fifi was enslaved by Max with the control collar. That Max is an asshole, I love nothing more than to see him humiliated. Please make it happen, please.
And the other thing that loved (besides Fifi maid uniform) was seeing the powerful SuperFreak utterly submissive, a being of great power controlled by the collar, completely oblivious to everything. Man, that was cool, I loved her expression at page 5 and 6.

About Fifi’s maid uniform… well, It’s just that I love the uniform… the “most presentable” version is so great! The mob – cap, the apron, the size of the skirt, the stockings… all perfect.

Hey… Max is humiliated at page 08, that’s what I call fast service! Thank you sir!

And then Max discovering Voltarra, it was magic. Her uniform remember me of the White Queen, Emma Frost, of Marvel. My favorite character!

Awww, poor, poor Doogan. He’s married to a working woman. The problem with marrying a doctor is that you have no much chance to your social life, including going to visit those Grrrl Power Bimbos, maybe we can see them visiting them later?

Well, Shelley carrying Voltara is a vision. I’m only waiting to Gothika to know. It will be great!

Thanks for your work!

Hector 2
Hector2

Next

Return to Doctor Robo