Grime City Stories: Thief in the Night

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Grime City Stories: Thief in the Night

Postby cryofpaine » July 4th, 2011, 3:23 pm

Gothica is sure going to be pissed when she wakes up. Both her head slave and her bride have been transformed into robo-women and made to serve someone else. I really hope she gets them both back. Blackout was my favorite. Mindless robots are ok, but nothing is hotter than making someone do a 180 and turning them into a completely different person.
cryofpaine

Postby Doctor Robo » July 10th, 2011, 1:11 pm

cryofpaine wrote:Gothica is sure going to be pissed when she wakes up. Both her head slave and her bride have been transformed into robo-women and made to serve someone else. I really hope she gets them both back. Blackout was my favorite. Mindless robots are ok, but nothing is hotter than making someone do a 180 and turning them into a completely different person.

Thanks for the comments, cryofpaine. Rest assured that Gothikka WILL eventually find out about this, and there will be holy hell to pay when she does!

Also, while Crissy Tanner may be stuck as "Chrome" for the time being, I promise that we haven't seen the last of "Blackout"!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » July 12th, 2011, 11:19 pm

Hi Dr. Robo!

Did Voltara said: “I’m sorry”? Really? A nice villain? Or Bride of a villainess? Voltarra is sure one to surprise, isn’t she?

And the Drones? I would have tought they were the perfect human robot, and that their principal mission was to submit to their master demands, but with the first page, you have demonstrated that they have a lot of other abilities.

Poor Voltara! She is no match for Super Freak! Even so, she calls her a “monster”, but still points that she had done no harm. Maybe is she childish? Innocent?
Well, it does not matter now, does it? She is a slave, by magic of by science. She never had a chance.

Oh Max, an hypocrite until the very end. I hate his guts!

Hey, that container is like the used to contain Miss Metrobay by the Lambda Syndicate at the Mad Science Annual, isn´t it? Good continuity nod, then!
Max, about that employee that received a maybe mortal hit? Well no problem Ma’am, you keep your mouth shut and then you will have that ascension! Could Max fall more low? Don’t answer, please!

And then, will we see Max getting (at last!) a comeuppance? I sure hope so.

This was a wonderful work as ever

Hector 2
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » July 13th, 2011, 12:03 pm

Hector2 wrote:Hey, that container is like the used to contain Miss Metrobay by the Lambda Syndicate at the Mad Science Annual, isn´t it? Good continuity nod, then!

Hi Hector2. Thanks for the enthusiastic response!

You have a good eye. That is in fact the same container. So, either Max kept it and reused it after Ms. Metrobay was delivered to Dairy King, or it was APEX property to begin with. Either way, who knew Max was so environmentally friendly?

As for Voltara, my intent was to portray her as naive and innocent, even though she is married to one of the most powerful villains in Metrobay. I'm glad you approve.

Thanks again!
- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » July 24th, 2011, 3:03 pm

Hello.

I know I said I'd post a detailed reply on this fantastic series. I really loved it! Give me this week and I finally will. Thanks for the great work!
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » July 26th, 2011, 6:54 pm

leto17 wrote:Hello.

I know I said I'd post a detailed reply on this fantastic series. I really loved it! Give me this week and I finally will. Thanks for the great work!

No problem, Leto. Looking forward to it!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Previous

Return to Doctor Robo