Grime City Stories: Crissy Tanner's Nightmare

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Grime City Stories: Crissy Tanner's Nightmare

Postby button » November 14th, 2009, 3:45 am

Love this series Doctor Robo! I've always hoped you would do a series/scenes where previously hypnotized superheroines would absent minded dream about and want to be hypnotized again. Thus, I love this Crissy Tanner series....hope this series continues and she finds other superheroines who dream/act the same way!
button

Re: Grime City Stories: Crissy Tanner's Nightmare

Postby Doctor Robo » November 14th, 2009, 8:32 am

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

This particular story was fun to do, because we could step outside of the parameters of our continuity for a bit and have a bunch of old storylines intersect, if only inside poor Crissy's head. That's what I like about doing these 'dream' sequences... the story can be both in and out of continuity at the same time.

Finister and I do have plans for Crissy down the road. I don't want to say for certain when we'll start, because we have a couple of other hot stories to do first, but we will definitely have something featuring her in early 2010. We are going to see her explore these new and strange feelings that have dominated her thoughts lately. It should be a lot of fun. :)

Until then, all I can say is keep watching. Anyone who is a mind control comics fan must be in heaven right now, with a minimum of three updates per week on this site - two of which are situated in Metrobay!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Previous

Return to Doctor Robo