Grime City Stories: Crissy Tanner's Nightmare

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Grime City Stories: Crissy Tanner's Nightmare

Postby Doctor Robo » October 21st, 2009, 7:57 pm

Greetings, freaks and fiends! In the spirit of the Halloween season, my good man Finister and I have cooked up a most Foul two-part treat for you all to enjoy.

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=2571

Check back on Sunday to see what - or who - has poor Miss Tanner running for her dear life! Tell your friends... and remind them that they can only see it at MCcomix.com!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Re: Grime City Stories: Crissy Tanner's Nightmare

Postby ashleychloroformed » October 22nd, 2009, 3:24 am

She looks yummy in that top and panties :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

Postby Doctor Robo » October 24th, 2009, 11:41 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Grime City Stories: Crissy Tanner’s Nightmare” #1 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=2571

In the spirit of the Halloween season we thought we’d take a break from our current storylines to tell a terrifying tale. Young heroine Crissy Tanner is asleep in her room when things start to go bump in the night. She awakens to discover that some of her best friends have been turned into human robots, and they’re coming for her next!

Clad only in her skimpy sleepwear, Crissy is forced to flee for her life, but runs into obstacles at every turn. Will she make it out with her free will intact, or is she doomed to join her teammates as mindless robot women? Find out in the two-part “Crissy Tanner’s Nightmare”, available only at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby ashleychloroformed » October 25th, 2009, 4:06 am

Ah lets see, a sexy heroine in skimpy undergarment sleepwear running away from her partners that are mindcontrolled is always hot :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

Postby Doctor Robo » November 1st, 2009, 9:39 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Grime City Stories: Crissy Tanner’s Nightmare” #2 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=2800

It’s bad enough that Crissy Tanner has been chased throughout the Superheroine Squad Headquarters in just her lingerie, but now she is being forced to revisit the absolute worst day of her life! The ghosts of Metrobay past have come back to haunt Crissy in the form of her robotized teammates, who want revenge after Crissy betrayed them to Sentius and his machines!

Just when it can’t get much worst for our poor heroine, she meets a supposed ‘friend’ who may very well be the biggest baddie yet. This particular villain has a couple of little surprises for Crissy, surprises that you’ll have to see to believe!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby pelusa1ca » November 1st, 2009, 10:36 pm

Very nice work. Based on one of Northern Chill's fan fiction pieces isn't it? :)

Or is she really a sub? :shock:

P

PS: Please be the second, I have always lilked Ted Twist as the villian and who better to corrupt him for a while. ;)
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby ashleychloroformed » November 2nd, 2009, 1:34 am

Very hot update and Crissy's naughty desire was also well storied.

I can't get over how hot she looks in her string panties with nightgown :twisted:
Maybe a story for nabbing women from Lingerie fashion shows would be the next
big thing. :twisted:
ashleychloroformed

Postby bluemax2 » November 2nd, 2009, 9:38 am

Doc and Finn:
Great little nightmare.
How bout more of MsMetrobay robotized a la twisted tales, in some sequence?
Her first encounter w/Sentius and Twisted was one of the best. How bout a short story along those lines with her on a mission or capture or something...?
Maybe with Robo-Belinda as well. Those early robobabes were very exciting.
Thanks.

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Doctor Robo » November 2nd, 2009, 9:59 am

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

Pelusa: Northern Chill's excellent story is kind of an 'alternate universe' or 'what if?' take on what we are doing with Crissy in our comics. NC got the idea for his story after reading "Superheroine Squad", and after we discussed it a bit I encouraged him to flesh it out. I think he has done a great job so far, and I can't wait to see how it ends. :)

Ashley: I'm a big fan of Crissy's little nightie too. That's why we decided to use it again!

Bluemax: It's hard for me to commit to doing anything permanent with Ms. Metrobay because she is probably my favorite overall character and so central to the Metrobay Universe. She's my Superman or Batman, so to speak. That said, I LOVE to see her turned into a mindless robot as much as anyone else, maybe more. I just have to pick my spots and make sure it's done correctly, or else it becomes routine and could possibility lose its excitement factor. Does that make sense?

Thanks again for the comments. Please keep them coming. I would like for this forum to be as busy as my old one at HIPcomix!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby pelusa1ca » November 2nd, 2009, 2:42 pm

Bluemax,

Why don't you put a suggestion in the requests section on her. Then Doc can have some fun in an 'alternate' universe without damaging the character's charm. ;)

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby leto17 » November 2nd, 2009, 5:09 pm

Excellent work!

You know, until the story where she slept with Ted, I never fully appreciated Chrissy.

I would really love to see Petto make a sexdoll after Crissy Tanner. The C.R.I.S.S.Y. drone was sexy!

I also think Marcy looked awesome in this series. Her face was very pretty.
leto17

Postby Akonkid » November 2nd, 2009, 5:39 pm

leto17 wrote:Excellent work!

You know, until the story where she slept with Ted, I never fully appreciated Chrissy.

I would really love to see Petto make a sexdoll after Crissy Tanner. The C.R.I.S.S.Y. drone was sexy!

I also think Marcy looked awesome in this series. Her face was very pretty.

Crissy has always been one of my favorites, easily in the top five right next to heavy hitters like Valient Grrl, Hypnotica, and Snowflake (and my favorite bitch Belinda.)

Crissy has always had a very interesting journey. She's a gorgeous young woman yet has a certain girl-next-door vibe. I love how her powers are just as dangerous around her teammates as they are against enemies. She's also had great character development, from a rather sissy and dainty wallflower of a girl to a more aggressive, sensual and, honestly, fun and interesting young heroine.

Also, more than any other heroine, or possibly ANY character in Metrobay, she's got the most potential and the most open-ended path to follow. She's a goody-goody, yet shows signs of a naughty side. She's an inexperienced heroine, yet shows signs of strong leadership and cunning. She's rather prudish, yet she obviously have a powerful sexual appetite at times.

All of which makes her one of my favorite character, and as such I greatly enjoyed her little headtrip down robotization lane. I can only hope I see more of her, but I think it's safe to say Crissy's not finished having her time in the limelight just yet.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby leto17 » November 2nd, 2009, 6:17 pm

You know, Akon, I think Gothikka and Noctrissa could work wonders with Ms. Tanner, especially in her Blackout form, which, correct me if I'm wrong, we haven't ever actually seen in a story?
leto17

Postby madcap » November 5th, 2009, 1:47 pm

Loved this story! Great work Doc and Fin! It was nice to see how you tied in a bunch of elements of older stories, though I was hoping the "camera" angle would be a little different during the Sentius sequence so that I could see the Green Controlunit's face (she was my favorite of his drones). :P

Also great to see Sugarbot featured so prominently (well, as prominently as any single character can be featured in something of this nature anyway) as I think I'd consider her to be my favorite controlled character overall (I liked the Sugarbot incarnation better than the Brown Controlunit incarnation...sexier outfit and I prefer the white eyes to the green!).

I also like the new little touches like Marci's character having that little transmitter thing sticking out of her temple now.

These short stand-alone stories always leave me wanting more though...makes me want the next epic story with these characters to come along! :)
madcap

Postby Akonkid » November 5th, 2009, 2:27 pm

leto17 wrote:You know, Akon, I think Gothikka and Noctrissa could work wonders with Ms. Tanner, especially in her Blackout form, which, correct me if I'm wrong, we haven't ever actually seen in a story?

I agree. I know Crissy's on a bit of a robo-crush right now, but I'd be lying if i didn't say her gothic Blackout uniform is possibly the sexiest character I've seen and it's a shame she's not let her hair down and embraced the dark side yet. Oh well, there's always my fantasies.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Next

Return to Doctor Robo