Favorite mind controlled group?

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

What is your favorite mind controlled group?

Dr. Twisted's Robogrrls
12%
Sentius's Robounits/Controlunits
14%
Feelix Von Ick's Zombots
2%
Vic Reno's Headlights Hotties
23%
The Diddler's Spermettes
No votes
Chef Pasty's Sweet Tarts
No votes
Gilbert Petto's Dolls
5%
Gothikka's Zom-babes
23%
The Platinum Earth's Hive Slaves
7%
Belinda Giolla's Guard-slaves
14%

Total votes : 57

Favorite mind controlled group?

Postby Doctor Robo » November 11th, 2010, 11:02 am

I got to thinking the other day... over the years we have had a number of different heroines who have been mind controlled and work together in various groups or factions. So, which ones are your favorites? Is there a particular costume that you like, or does it have more to do with which characters are used? Vote in our poll, and then leave a comment and let us know what you think. Your opinion may lead to more stories featuring your favorite mind controlled babes!

- Doc

P.S.- You may choose TWO options for this poll, so vote wisely!
Doctor Robo

Re: Favorite mind controlled group?

Postby Trishbot » November 11th, 2010, 2:07 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing more of either, though I think the Sweet Tarts and Spermettes have been criminal underutilized.
ImageImage

Capturing women and forcing them exist as living embodiments of male supremacy and as mindless makers of savory sexual sweets? I'm sure there's a market for that somewhere...
Trishbot

Postby dumbtime » November 11th, 2010, 2:39 pm

I'm not a big fan of remote control MC, I'm more of a 'complete takeover' kinda guy and I love big blonde milfs so the Zom-babes are my number one choice. I did, however, pick the Hotties as my second choice because the earpiece is more like a conditioned behavioral acceptance than an actual remote control device. The people effected, especially the hotties, don't seem to realize the effects of the earpieces when they are not in use. I almost picked the Zombots, but the headsets are so big and obtrusive.
dumbtime

Postby madcap » November 11th, 2010, 3:54 pm

I had to go with Gothikka's Zom-babes and Dr. Twisted's Robogirls. I have really enjoyed some of the others though, particularly Sentius's Robounits and the Platinum Earth Hive Slaves, but they took a back seat to the other two because of the full body (albeit skin tight) costumes. I like to see some skin!
madcap

Postby Northern Chill » November 11th, 2010, 4:09 pm

I voted for Sentius and Gilbert's Dolls...I think there's real potential for a sequel to Sentius (maybe a Sentius/human hybrid allowing for different outfits and such). As for the Dolls, they'd have to have some personality upgrade but certainly a story is there as well...:)
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby SuckerPunch » November 11th, 2010, 11:32 pm

My votes go to Sentius Robounits and Vic's Hotties namely cause while i enjoy the end result these two had some of the best in 'seduction process/recruitment' (if that doesnt make sense refer to Blue Controlunits capture of Snowflake in NIght of the Drones-still one of my top 3 all time converstions).
Honorable mention for Lance's club pump girls.
"I'm making this up as i go"

Currently working on-
Tailor Made Part 5
A Tale with A Twist (Story completed, Release date TBA)

Coming soon...SuckerPunch's original stories 'Ladies of the Night'
SuckerPunch

Postby cvn88 » November 12th, 2010, 7:43 am

I votedfor the Hive Slaves and Hotties, though Gothikka's zom-bots were right up there as well.
cvn88

Postby pelusa1ca » November 12th, 2010, 8:26 am

That was really hard (to select only two). I went with classic Dr. Twisted's Robogirls and the Hotties but I would have picked almost all the others. I prefer the Robogirls over the Zombots because they can communicate their loyalty and devotion back to their master...I do like the robotic aspect as well...the uniforms and lack of uniforms did not hurt either and that is where the Zombots (and the Zom-babes in uniform) are very close behind.

For the Headlights Hotties I agree with dumbtime that the earpiece is a conditioned behavioral acceptance set-up...but I do think it is a remote control device, because one call does it all. ;)

Cheers,

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby Akonkid » November 12th, 2010, 9:14 am

I had to go with the original Robogirls for starters. The helmets were a bit clunky, but Marcy's implants and Sugar's control collar remain two of my absolute favorite control devices. Their rolled back eyes, stiff postures, and "robo-speak" also was a big part of their appeal.

I'm actually rather fond of the Zom-Babes as well. It's different and sexy. I like seeing all that sin, along with their blank faces and sexual black leather-and-latex uniforms. I wouldn't mind seeing more heroines injected with Gothikka's venom and winding up in those scandalous outfits.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby mkmngr » November 16th, 2010, 12:27 am

As you know, I prefer the subtle approach. No clunky helmets for my favourite mind-slaves!

I voted for Vic's Hotties. They could very easily be commanded to walk up to their next unsuspecting "target", with one subjugated robo-Hottie showing the victim a copy of the menu whilst the second Hottie pops in the earpiece on her blindside. Another one bites the dust. Perhaps a female news anchor, who could be subtly directed to give Vic's establishment a recommendation on air?? Sending more targets to their doom.......

Will the Hotties rise again? Will another heroine find herself on the menu?

Mike
mkmngr

Postby sohta123 » November 16th, 2010, 10:51 am

This was a tough one. I love the Plat Earth series. Hope that starts up again and wish it would move to this site as it fits this theme better.
Didn't see the current jail 'employees' listed as those are super hot. I hope they never become 'unemployed'.
Btw to me it makes better storytelling if occasionally a character is permanently changed as at the end of the Unitity series. Otherwise it's a bit boring if I know the good characters will always somehow at sometime triumph. You all do a great job at mixing it up.
sohta123

Postby Doctor Robo » November 16th, 2010, 12:18 pm

sohta123 wrote:Didn't see the current jail 'employees' listed as those are super hot. I hope they never become 'unemployed'.

I knew I had forgotten something!

Well, some good news and bad news. The good news is that I added the Funhouse guards to the list of choices. The bad news is that by adding another choice I accidentally reset the poll. So, please re-register your votes, and take into account the extra selection.

Thanks!
- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby sohta123 » November 16th, 2010, 10:08 pm

I'm not seeing the option to re-cast my vote.
*insert political joke here
sohta123

Postby Doctor Robo » November 17th, 2010, 7:55 pm

sohta123 wrote:I'm not seeing the option to re-cast my vote.
*insert political joke here

I can't tell how it appears to other people, but when I added the new option the entire poll reset for me.

To change your vote, all you need to do is check a new box. You can vote for up to two choices in this particular poll.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » November 26th, 2010, 4:52 pm

For me it's the Zom-babes and the Robounits/Controlunits of Sentius. I always loved robotized babes, and that saga still stands out in my mind! MarcyBot remains one of my favorite characters. I must state that it was with regret, however, that I left out the snazzy Guard Slaves of the always awesome Belinda Giollo, my second villian after Gothikka.
leto17

Next

Return to Doctor Robo