Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus

Postby leto17 » November 14th, 2010, 9:06 pm

I'm fine with the series so far. It's nice to see Uroboros back in action!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » November 27th, 2010, 1:08 am

hi there :D

I only want to congratulate UROBOROS for this new series, he is one of my favorite artist at Hipcomix

Just a question, is "Commander Black" an "Expy" for any character of "Legion of Superheroines"?

Thanks

Hector
Hector2

Postby Trishbot » November 27th, 2010, 1:58 am

Hector2 wrote:hi there :D

I only want to congratulate UROBOROS for this new series, he is one of my favorite artist at Hipcomix

Just a question, is "Commander Black" an "Expy" for any character of "Legion of Superheroines"?

Thanks

Hector

I do believe "Commander Black" is an "Expy" for the METROBAY heroine "Omega Woman", aka "Violet Black", who has made a few sporadic appearances in Uroboros's Legion of Superheroine tales.
Trishbot

Postby Hector2 » December 3rd, 2010, 10:25 am

Hi Trishbot

First: I want to thank you for your answer. I have seen your work - Hypnotica and Sword and Shield tales - and they are very good. I love the use of 3D in comics, but you 2D comics are awesome! Sword and Shield were very erotic. It was the first appearance of RingMisstress. I love that character: The insistence with his old mentor and that his work will benefit humankind when she was abusing his power even over his old lover. She is not a bitch like Belinda Giolla, she reminds me of a child playing with dolls: it not his fault if they end broken.

What characters has been your idea? Is hypnotica based on you?

And last, but not least, Could you tell me about black violet? I don't remember her from any Uroboros stories

Thank you Trishbot!
Hector2

Postby Trishbot » December 3rd, 2010, 11:27 am

Hector2 wrote:Hi Trishbot

First: I want to thank you for your answer. I have seen your work - Hypnotica and Sword and Shield tales - and they are very good. I love the use of 3D in comics, but you 2D comics are awesome! Sword and Shield were very erotic. It was the first appearance of RingMisstress. I love that character: The insistence with his old mentor and that his work will benefit humankind when she was abusing his power even over his old lover. She is not a bitch like Belinda Giolla, she reminds me of a child playing with dolls: it not his fault if they end broken.

And last, but not least, Could you tell me about black violet? I don't remember her from any Uroboros stories

Thank you Trishbot!

Thanks for the feedback. I don't want to get too off topic from the Space Station Venus stuff, but I'll try and answer your questions.

So far, Hypnotica is my only wholly-created heroine, but I also had a hand in creating the villains for "Body Image" and have several characters on the horizon. I've assisted in helping create a few other characters and have done costume designs for several others. Hypnotica, herself, borrows a few traits from me, but I like to write what I know, so I often slip into her head and she'd do what I might do in any given situation.

Violet Black is the heroine Omega Woman in Doc and Finister's Metrobay stories. She had a cameo in Uroboros's "Mad Science" annual, which you can see at our sister site here: http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=98151
Trishbot

Postby Doctor Robo » December 9th, 2010, 9:06 am

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Uroboros proudly present chapter four of a special limited series – “Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=15570

Space is a cold and desolate place. Even the hardiest of spacefarers is bound to get lonely after months aboard a cramped starship – especially when they’re a crew of gorgeous Legionnaires who practically ooze sensuality from every pore.

Now on board a quiet space station, the four explorers take the opportunity to relax and unwind, and when the libidos are aroused there’s only one way to work out all that pent-up frustration. That’s right, boys and girls, it’s the sex issue – Mad Science style!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » December 11th, 2010, 9:29 pm

I'm really pleased with the buildup and glad to see more episodes in the series. I suspect that Number One Will Give the Captain quite a surprise with that vibrator.

I really like Number One alot. Great Design, supersexy design and uniform, alot of mystery around her, looking forward to seeing what the Administrator is like too!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » December 11th, 2010, 11:35 pm

Trishbot wrote:
Hector2 wrote:Hi Trishbot

Thank you Trishbot!

Thanks for the feedback. I don't want to get too off topic from the Space Station Venus stuff, but I'll try and answer your questions.

So far, Hypnotica is my only wholly-created heroine, but I also had a hand in creating the villains for "Body Image" and have several characters on the horizon. I've assisted in helping create a few other characters and have done costume designs for several others. Hypnotica, herself, borrows a few traits from me, but I like to write what I know, so I often slip into her head and she'd do what I might do in any given situation.

Violet Black is the heroine Omega Woman in Doc and Finister's Metrobay stories. She had a cameo in Uroboros's "Mad Science" annual, which you can see at our sister site here: http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=98151
Hector2

Postby cvn88 » December 12th, 2010, 7:27 pm

It looks like the action is about to start - looking forward to seeing what happens.

Stray thought popped into my head - no matter how this turns out, if Captain Unshalla is in any shape to file a report, this will be followed by an immediate court-martial:

"So Captain, is it standard Legion procedure to be naked and engaged in sexual relations within one hour of landing at an unknown station"
"No Sir."
"What were you doing within an hour of landing at an unknown station?
"I was naked and engaged in sexual relations, but . . ."
"We've heard all about your butt, Captain. Please limit your answers to the facts."
"Yes Sir."
"Now, what was your crew doing while you were naked and engaged in sexual relations?"
"Umm, as I found out later, they were naked and engaged in sexual relations."
"I see."
"Wait, they were having sex with each other."
"So your second-in-command was naked and engaged in sexual relations with officers under her in the chain of command?"
"This is not going to end well for me, is it?"
cvn88

Postby Doctor Robo » January 6th, 2011, 5:21 am

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Uroboros proudly present chapter 5 of a special limited series – “Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=17243

Okay. The first four chapters of this story have pretty much been the definition of a ‘slow burn’. We get that. Now comes the good stuff… and it only gets better from here on out!

Captain Unshalla is very grateful to her hosts for their hospitality while her ship is under repairs. She has also found a kindred spirit in the station’s emissary, “Number One”, who has made Alona’s stay as pleasurable as possible – if you catch my drift.

However, something about Number One doesn’t sit quite right with Alona, but she just can’t put her finger on it. There’s something dark and secretive about this mysterious woman… something that Alona won’t discover until it’s too late. What is that secret? You’ll have to read this month’s chapter to find out!

Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » January 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Fantastic episode! Definitely a hot and sexy transformation! I love Number One's 1 Design, including her skull modifications. Number Two is also hot! I really like the robotic designs. Uroboros has always been an expert at designing sexy women. Thanks! I can't wait to see what happens to the others and the Administrator!
leto17

Postby Northern Chill » January 9th, 2011, 10:57 pm

Great chapter! Nice to see the heat turning up and the plan coming out of the shadows. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby bluemax2 » January 10th, 2011, 2:48 pm

Doc and Uroboros:
Love the episode. Especially taking the captain first. The authority figure is now a robot. Yumm.
Can't wait to see the other crewmembers get the treatment.
I do hope its long and involved and graphic.
Irreversible robotification...thats the ticket.

Keep up the great work.

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Hector2 » January 16th, 2011, 11:57 pm

Congratulations Dr Robo and Uroboros

I loved this chapter! I cannot wait to discover who is the administrator -- Could it be an alternate universe version of Nemesis, Ms. Proctor, Adrieene or even Alexis Thorne?

Mmmm, robotization, like certain lider of certain sindicate did to her subordinate... could it be?

I don't understand, why to replace all the organic parts of a human being (and you know... kill her) if you can transfer his conscience to a robotic body? You could keep the body in suspended animation... and...

Well, I suppose is what I do... not what the administrator has in mind....

I'm waiting for the next part!
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » February 3rd, 2011, 11:57 am

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Uroboros proudly present chapter six of a special limited series – “Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=18080

When we last left off with our story, three of the ship's crew decided to be a little naughty while their captain was supposedly meeting with the space station’s mysterious "Administrator". Little did they know that meeting never happened, and while they were busy getting busy their captain had been abducted and transformed into something sinister.

Now the captain has become a slave to the Administrator’s will, and is under orders to betray and capture her former crewmates. Will the crew be able to save their leader from a fate worse then death? Or are they destined to join her in permanent servitude to a faceless master? Find out in “Space Station Venus”, available only at MCcomix.com!

Doctor Robo

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo