Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus

Postby leto17 » February 4th, 2011, 6:09 pm

Fantastic update. I look forward to more! Thanks. The uniform designs are sexy, and I look forward to Number 3 and Four, and, eventually, Five!
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » February 11th, 2011, 7:10 pm

leto17 wrote:Fantastic update. I look forward to more! Thanks. The uniform designs are sexy, and I look forward to Number 3 and Four, and, eventually, Five!

Thanks Leto! Uroboros did a GREAT job on the designs for this story, and the characters turned out better than I had imagined.

Stay tuned for the next few chapters. The story's about to get REALLY good!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » February 15th, 2011, 8:33 pm

I think Uroboros is one of the great sleepers of MCComix. I'm always happy to see stuff from him. :D

I really like what this story is doing and look forward to further assimilations!

I've always wanted to see a story built around the sexual adventures of a rank and file Lambda Trooper. I've always found them to be so sexy!
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » March 5th, 2011, 11:29 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Uroboros proudly present chapter seven of a special limited series – “Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=20216

Chylana and Nora have been captured by their very own captain – now a mindless cyborg slave – and brought to the command center to meet the mysterious “Administrator”. But who is this shadowy creature who rules the space station with an iron fist? And what happened that led her to this life of secret solitude? Find out in the next chapter of “Space Station Venus”, available only at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » March 7th, 2011, 9:39 pm

Great stuff! Please keep it coming! So far the promise and experience keeps getting better and better!
leto17

Postby sohta123 » March 13th, 2011, 7:43 pm

Just so the preview cover to the April 3 edition. Looks great!
I'm hoping the Administrator is building up a crew for other adventures. :D
sohta123

Postby Doctor Robo » March 14th, 2011, 8:19 pm

Thanks guys! The ball is really rolling on this story now.

So what do you all think of the design for The Administrator?

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby sohta123 » March 21st, 2011, 7:41 pm

The Administrator has the look that seems a throwback to the 50's scifi flicks.
She seems cold and calculated, which is cool because there's no 'should I go through with this' mentality.
I think this genre is one of the hottest in the MC world. Replacing personalities with cold logic or hive type thinking.

Can't wait for the next episode.
sohta123

Postby Doctor Robo » April 3rd, 2011, 11:30 am

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Uroboros proudly present chapter eight of a special limited series – “Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=20840

The shocking secret behind the mysterious “Administrator” has finally been revealed, and now we know why she is hell bent on converting all four of our sexy spacefarers into obedient human robots! Captain Unshalla has already fallen victim to this sinister scheme, and now Nora Duncan is next in The Administrator’s steely sights!

Can the lovely lieutenant rescue her teammates and make it out of the station with her free will intact? Or is she destined to spend the rest of her life as a cyborg slave? Find out in the next chapter of “Space Station Venus”, available only at MCcomix.com!

Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » April 10th, 2011, 9:05 pm

Hi Dr Robo and Uroboros, this review is for Issue 7.

Ha ha ha! Could the administrator (at page 97) be a homage to the first, original Maria, from Metropolis? Even more to the point, could be that page 100 is another homage to “Max Headroom”?

Anyway, I loved the page 102 illustration. If this has anything to do with my last comment, I thank you. If not, please forgive me being so proud. (oh, and I love the girl in a box / tube image).

And man, Adrienne (Adrienne is her name in this alternative universe, isn’t it?) sure looks gorgeous at page 98.

Chylana and Nora are gorgeous too, but I have a doubt, this conversion process eliminate all the flesh and left them with a truly robotic body, or only controls her brains, letting them their original body?

Tbanks for your work!

Hector2
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » May 1st, 2011, 11:06 am

Hector2 wrote:Hi Dr Robo and Uroboros, this review is for Issue 7.

Ha ha ha! Could the administrator (at page 97) be a homage to the first, original Maria, from Metropolis? Even more to the point, could be that page 100 is another homage to “Max Headroom”?

Anyway, I loved the page 102 illustration. If this has anything to do with my last comment, I thank you. If not, please forgive me being so proud. (oh, and I love the girl in a box / tube image).

And man, Adrienne (Adrienne is her name in this alternative universe, isn’t it?) sure looks gorgeous at page 98.

Chylana and Nora are gorgeous too, but I have a doubt, this conversion process eliminate all the flesh and left them with a truly robotic body, or only controls her brains, letting them their original body?

Tbanks for your work!

Hector2

Hi Hector 2, thanks for your comments.

I make no secret that "Metropolis" is a major influence on me and my stories. You can probably find homages to it all over both Metrobay and Mad Science!

The Legionnaires who have been transformed so far still maintain their original sexy bodies, but they have been modified by The Administrator into obedient drones. So, it's kind of the best of both worlds. :)

Uroboros has done an awesome job with the design of the characters in this story. His girls have always been sexy as hell, but these new uniforms really knock it out of the part. Major props go to Uroboros for his great work!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 1st, 2011, 11:07 am

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Uroboros proudly present chapter nine of a special limited series – “Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=23245

Ensign Chylana Azurel has been forced to witness her lover’s transformation into a mindless cyborg slave before her very eyes by a heartless, soulless creature known simply as “The Administrator”. This techno-goddess has promised to do the same with Chylana, but the Legionnaire’s love for her soulmate triggers more than a few painful memories. See the birth of The Administrator, and the bginning of the end for Chylana in chapter nine of “Space Station Venus”, available only at MCcomix.com!

Doctor Robo

Postby Tecknophyle » May 1st, 2011, 11:11 am

Were some images missed? The numbering goes from 123 as last image in the previous update to 126 to start this one.
Tecknophyle

Postby Doctor Robo » May 1st, 2011, 11:23 am

Tecknophyle wrote:Were some images missed? The numbering goes from 123 as last image in the previous update to 126 to start this one.

Good catch. One image was skipped, and the others were misnumbered, so it looked like two were missing. Everything should be all set now. Thanks for the heads-up, and let us know what you think of the update!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » May 11th, 2011, 7:12 am

Hello.

All I'm going to say is that I wish this series never ends! I love it!
leto17

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo