Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus

Postby Doctor Robo » May 11th, 2011, 11:44 am

leto17 wrote:Hello.

All I'm going to say is that I wish this series never ends! I love it!

Thanks Leto!

May I ask what it is that you like so much?

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby pelusa1ca » May 12th, 2011, 3:33 pm

Well I am not Leto, but I will echo that the serial recruitment is excellent, the scope (hints at moving beyond the station to cure the 'plague'), sexy babes being turned into robots...what isn't there to like?

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby leto17 » May 15th, 2011, 8:06 am

The robotic designs of transformed bodies worked very well with Uroboros's distinctive and alluring body designs. They did a great job of creating robotic goddess sex drones. Uroboros has also done an excellent job of demonstrating height with his voluptuous yet athletic models. The designs of Nos 1,2,and 3 were all great in that they were both sturdy yet sexy. They were distinctively robotic and solid, but also curvy and feminine and sexy. I also liked how the colors of the fembots combined silvery chrome with bright blues, reds, and greens, hearkening back to their original designs as superheroines.

The bald heads were a great touch, combined with the cranial headgear and implants, it really brings attention to the sexy expressionless, robotic faces of these artificial beauties. The eyes were an excellent touch too. I really like Yvette's reveal on this, and Nos. 2 and 3 do not dissapoint, either!

Each fembot is thus distinctive, yet part of a collective. Very nice.

Uroboros has also done an excellent job of demonstrating height.

The sleeping pods were sexy and I like the lab.

I also enjoyed the transformation sequences. I especially like how the victims gained sexual pleasure to aid in the transformations. These were nice and detailed though.

Second, I enjoy how the continuity in characters, such as taking Adrienne Herrin and Yvette and putting them in space, as well as Sparrow, Red Venus, Blue Venus, and Notre Dame .

The Administrator's robotic body was also nice, although I think she should get a vaginal upgrade;). I also like the erotic macabre elements of how Adrienne's human body was preserved. I get the feeling that this may lead to something interesting with both the robotic body and the original organic forms coming back.

Hopefully, the Administrator will develop vaginal sexual ports and engage in such experimentation. I look forward to seeing how Yvette was altered, and sexual experimentation involving the administrator and her minions, as well as her old organic body.

The flashback and the mystery of who the administrator was was also nice. A nice and complex and multilayered plot. Good work!

I wonder where Cyren is in all this.

To give you an idea of some of my favorite pictures, 6-9, 68-91, and 117-127, 133 really stick out for me.

The splash covers were also arresting, especially 6-9
Thanks again
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » May 15th, 2011, 8:32 pm

pelusa1ca wrote:Well I am not Leto, but I will echo that the serial recruitment is excellent, the scope (hints at moving beyond the station to cure the 'plague'), sexy babes being turned into robots...what isn't there to like?

P

Glad to hear it! I've had this story tucked away in my files for a while now, just waiting for the right time to bring it out. I'm happy that you have been enjoying it so far!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 15th, 2011, 8:42 pm

leto17 wrote:The robotic designs of transformed bodies worked very well with Uroboros's distinctive and alluring body designs. They did a great job of creating robotic goddess sex drones. Uroboros has also done an excellent job of demonstrating height with his voluptuous yet athletic models. The designs of Nos 1,2,and 3 were all great in that they were both sturdy yet sexy. They were distinctively robotic and solid, but also curvy and feminine and sexy. I also liked how the colors of the fembots combined silvery chrome with bright blues, reds, and greens, hearkening back to their original designs as superheroines.

Hi Leto. Thank you very much for the thoughtful comments. Like I said to Pelusa above, this is a story that I have been kicking around for a couple of years now. In fact, it was originally going to be a Metrobay tale, if memory serves.

When Uroboros and I decided to work together again, this idea immediately came to mind and his unparalleled artistic talents have really brought it to life. His characters are extremely sensual, and have just the right amount of athletic build combined with mouth-watering curves to make any cadet stand at attention.

I'm really pleased with how this 'alternate universe' tale has turned out so far. It has been fun to take established characters and give them a bit of a twist, while still maintaining some important personality traits like Omega Woman's no-nonsense attitude or Red Venus's natural leadership. I'm happy to see that you feel the same way.

Thanks again!
- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » May 15th, 2011, 9:15 pm

Hello.

Well all love Fin (Yay Voltara! and maybe Gothikka?) and Akonkid (looking forward to Unity 2!), but Uroboros deserves ALOT of credit for his stunning artwork, too!

Now if only there was a story told about a Lambda Trooper I'd be satisfied!
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » May 26th, 2011, 8:53 pm

leto17 wrote:Hello.

Well all love Fin (Yay Voltara! and maybe Gothikka?) and Akonkid (looking forward to Unity 2!), but Uroboros deserves ALOT of credit for his stunning artwork, too!

Now if only there was a story told about a Lambda Trooper I'd be satisfied!

I agree. Each of our artists has his or her own strengths, and Uroboros certainly knows how to bring it with the curvy ladies.

Are you reading his "Legion of Super Heroines" comic on HIPcomix? There's a bit of Lambda goodness going on over there with a new character named "Elektra"

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 29th, 2011, 11:35 am

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Uroboros proudly present chapter ten of a special limited series – “Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=24521

As The Administrator continues her tale of how she was transformed from a warm and caring scientist into a cold and unfeeling robot, she reflects back to the day when her lover Yvette became the first of her mindless cyborg slaves. But just when Ensign Chylana thinks she has seen and heard the worst, she is forced to watch as The Administrator makes love to her soulmate Nora, who has also become an obedient drone!

After this installment there are only four more issues left of “Space Station Venus”. Fasten your seat belts, space cadets, for the action only gets hotter and heavier from here on out!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » May 31st, 2011, 10:40 pm

Hi Doc Robo and Uroboros!

First of all, I'm not a critic nor anyone with any type of talent, but I would like to share my opinion with you and if you feel slighted or offended, I sincerely apologize

Well, I have some strange feelings about your series... the original Uroboros series are about characters and their adventures, I love the pacing and the heroines customes... but about this series, even when all those heroines are reall good looking, I feel that the pace is slow, and that the story is subordinated to seeing the robotization of the heroines. In a note even more personal, I didn't like when Nora lose her lucious hair.

But then, you convinced me with the last issue. Adrienne robot not only abuses (again) innocent Ivette, but smugly abuses Nora (now Number 3) and let Chylana's see her degradation. And then the Administrator says smugly: You're next and there is no escape!

Yes, that's Adrienne for you.

Thanks for all your work

Hector
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » June 1st, 2011, 10:50 am

Hector2 wrote:First of all, I'm not a critic nor anyone with any type of talent, but I would like to share my opinion with you and if you feel slighted or offended, I sincerely apologize

No need to apologize, Hector. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions, and I'm glad that you take the time to share them with us!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » June 26th, 2011, 11:32 am

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Uroboros proudly present issue eleven of a special limited series – “Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=25763

Chylana is devastated that her lover Nora has been transformed into a mindless cyborg drone. Chylana is hell-bent on freeing her crewmates and dishing out revenge against their captor, and NO ONE will stand in her way. But what if she faces an obstacle that she doesn’t WANT to fight?

Only three issues left of this sexy sci-fi series. If you aren’t an MCcomix member, now’s a great time to join and get in on all the hot mind control action!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » July 4th, 2011, 6:03 pm

Excellent! I loved this episode.

The storyline to this one has been very strong, and there are many possible endings, which makes for a great read!

And, As with Uroboros's work in general, it is fantastically sexy! I love the look of the bots, too! Nice mixture of Uroboros's fantastic body designs, fembot sensuality, baldbabes, chrome, and color markings. I look forward to the next episode! I like this new incarnation of the Doc, and look forward to seeign what happens next!

Again, I hope to write a more detailed review in the near future
leto17

Postby Hector2 » July 7th, 2011, 11:10 pm

Hi there Doc Robo and Uroboros:

This was a great update! the art is superb like always.

But I am still curious, What was that light the Administrator used? It seemed to entrance Chylana very good, not completely controlling her, but letting her guard down! it's amazing, I would have loved to see more of that light, but given there are only some issues before the end, there doesn't seem we have a chance to see more.

The administrator works exactly like Adrienne will do. This series is good. I am anxious to see the next issue

Hector 2
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » July 10th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Hi Hector2 and Leto17. Thanks for the comments!

Leto17: We all know my opinion on Uroboros's skills. He's simply one of the best in the business at character design, and I'm lucky to have been able to work with him on these various projects.

Hector2: I don't want to give away TOO much about "The Administrator" and her abilities, but I think if you go back and look at "Mad Science 2" you may get a sense of where her inspiration is drawn from.

Thanks again!
- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby bluemax2 » July 18th, 2011, 1:11 pm

Doc and Uroboros:
Love the series and the story. The art is fantastic.
Please no cavalry to the rescue!
The last survivor could make her rescue attempt but in vain.
A drawn out episode or two of her being captured, lectured to, bound, groped, then brainwashed, depiliated and fully converted....would be oh so nice!

Perhaps that will allow the now fully converted troop to leave the space station with the mistress seeking out new lifeforms to convert and assimilate?

Thank you.

bluemax
bluemax2

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo