Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus

Postby Hector2 » September 24th, 2011, 9:47 pm

Hi there Uroboros and Doc Robo!

I’m sorry for posting this so late. I loved this chapter, even when I felt that it was the logical progression of the last chapter (no twists!).

The thing I liked the most is how the converting process ensures that the individual is overwhelmed with pleasurable sensations. This not only is the best interest of the subject, but also ensures the process is complete.

The final scene shows us that maybe there is some hope for our enslaved heroines. I don’t know if this is good or bad, but next issue is the final, and I definitely will miss this series whatever end you will give it.

Thanks!
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » September 24th, 2011, 10:41 pm

Hector2 wrote:Hi there Uroboros and Doc Robo!

I’m sorry for posting this so late. I loved this chapter, even when I felt that it was the logical progression of the last chapter (no twists!).

The thing I liked the most is how the converting process ensures that the individual is overwhelmed with pleasurable sensations. This not only is the best interest of the subject, but also ensures the process is complete.

The final scene shows us that maybe there is some hope for our enslaved heroines. I don’t know if this is good or bad, but next issue is the final, and I definitely will miss this series whatever end you will give it.

Thanks!

Thanks Hector! I hope the finale lives up to your expectations. See below for the link!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » September 24th, 2011, 10:42 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Uroboros proudly present the final issue of “Mad Science Chronicles: Space Station Venus”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=34796

After 13 issues and more than a year of work, here is the finale of “Space Station Venus”. I’d like to wholeheartedly thank my partner Uroboros for his excellent art on this story, and for once again collaborating with me on a “Mad Science” project.

As for the story, it seems that Commander Black’s desperate attempt to signal for help did not fall on deaf ears after all. A second Legion of Space Heroines ship has received the distress call and is headed straight for the secluded space station. But what will they find when they get there?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby kakyo001 » September 25th, 2011, 2:58 am

I don't know if it's good or not that I was correct about the finale... there couldn't be a happy end for the girls in a alternate universe :P
kakyo001

Postby leto17 » September 25th, 2011, 4:34 pm

Awww...The only bad part of this awesome series was that it came to an end:(

As far as i am concerned, the ending was a most happy one...For me and the Administrator! :twisted:

I do hope they fix Adriene, the Administrator's human body, up, thoughm after Cmooander Black's actions :( . it would be nice to sexy the Sexy Doc's body running around with a robotic program of its own running inside its head-it would be an awesome complement to the SIlver Metallic Beauty that the adminstrator has become . Perhaps the administrator could even make love to herself.

Once again, I loved the SexBabeBot designs! Keep up the great work!
leto17

Postby sohta123 » September 25th, 2011, 4:35 pm

I don't want a happy ending in an alternate universe. At least not happy for the girls (but happy for me). :twisted:
That's kinda the point to me in having an 'alternate' universe.

I would really like to see this story continue with all of the MB ladies added. And the only way I wouldn't mind if the MB heroines escape is if their real universe selves meet the alternate doppelgangers who are trying to subjugate them and don't defeat them but just escape back to their own reality to shut whatever portal took them there before they can invade (ok maybe one makes it through).

This has certainly been one of my favorites. Great job as always Doc!
sohta123

Postby sohta123 » September 25th, 2011, 4:42 pm

leto17 wrote:Awww...The only bad part of this awesome series was that it came to an end:(

As far as i am concerned, the ending was a most happy one...For me and the Administrator! :twisted:

I do hope they fix Adriene, the Administrator's human body, up, thoughm after Cmooander Black's actions :( . it would be nice to sexy the Sexy Doc's body running around with a robotic program of its own running inside its head-it would be an awesome complement to the SIlver Metallic Beauty that the adminstrator has become . Perhaps the administrator could even make love to herself.

I think we're on the same wavelength leto. I'd like to see the Administrator's former body wake up and 'try' to out-think herself only to be hunted down and 'droned'.

As a great mistress once said 'resistance is futile'.
Hmmm.... how about MBorg (MetroBay Organics) or MCorg (Mind Controlled Organics) ?
sohta123

Postby tomcat » September 26th, 2011, 1:48 pm

I agree this end is the right one (the only bad thing about it is, that is is.. well, the end...)
I think ends like this are a great motor for our imagination, and more importantly - can be sequelled :P

So, a big THANK YOU is in order, for another amazing adventure
tomcat

Postby leto17 » September 26th, 2011, 8:55 pm

Thanks sohta!

I'm sure there will be a sequel.

We all know how awesome Fin's body curvy, supersexy designs are, and Akonkid knows how to build a hardbody. But Uroboros is an awesome sleeper. His bodies are fantastic, too. He should get more credit. I really enjoyed the bodsysuit designs myself-they are some of my favorites, too.
leto17

Postby MacroLass » September 27th, 2011, 1:11 pm

Speaking of outfits (harking back to the Greybots thread), I had a couple of questions/thoughts about the Administrator's drones...

Given the pages that had lavished on turning the human women into the drones (a "minute or so" process according to an earlier chapter) I'm surprised that they were able to change back to their more human looks so casually and quickly. Don't get me wrong, they did look sexy but it was rather...solid looking, as if there were metal plates grated onto them. So what it all metal or just cloth?

If you do do a sequel I'd like to see a scene with the reconversion, not only physically but mentally, restoring the old self for just a moment before the "you will seduce our guests to be processed" mindset. Given that just a page or two before they'd been robotic, seeing the girls vamping was...odd and it caused a bit of a disconnnection for me, especially with the new outfits.

This might be something of a morbid question but what happened to their hair when they were converted? Was it saved and made into a skullcap to be reattached when needed or are they given a brand new wig every time? It just amazes me with all the trouble I have with my hair how they could have it all taken away and then be perfectly coiffed when they become human again! :lol:
MacroLass

Postby Doctor Robo » September 27th, 2011, 6:06 pm

Thank you everyone for the gratifying compliments. You all are our most loyal readers, and it's good to know that you enjoyed this story as much as you did. I really appreciate it.

Please keep the comments and questions coming, and I'll continue to answer them as best I can.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » September 28th, 2011, 5:56 pm

kakyo001 wrote:I don't know if it's good or not that I was correct about the finale... there couldn't be a happy end for the girls in a alternate universe :P

Good thinking. What's the point of creating an alternate timeline if you don't tinker with it a little bit, right? :)
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » September 28th, 2011, 5:59 pm

leto17 wrote:Awww...The only bad part of this awesome series was that it came to an end:(

Thanks! The Administrator model took some back and forth to fine tune, but in the end I think Uroboros did a great job with her design. I'm glad you feel the same way!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » September 28th, 2011, 6:00 pm

sohta123 wrote:I don't want a happy ending in an alternate universe. At least not happy for the girls (but happy for me). :twisted:
That's kinda the point to me in having an 'alternate' universe.

I would really like to see this story continue with all of the MB ladies added. And the only way I wouldn't mind if the MB heroines escape is if their real universe selves meet the alternate doppelgangers who are trying to subjugate them and don't defeat them but just escape back to their own reality to shut whatever portal took them there before they can invade (ok maybe one makes it through).

This has certainly been one of my favorites. Great job as always Doc!

Thank you. A sequel is certainly a possibility, but it won't happen anytime soon I'm afraid. We do appreciate the kind words though!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » September 28th, 2011, 6:00 pm

tomcat wrote:I agree this end is the right one (the only bad thing about it is, that is is.. well, the end...)
I think ends like this are a great motor for our imagination, and more importantly - can be sequelled :P

So, a big THANK YOU is in order, for another amazing adventure

You're very welcome. Thank you for the great support!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo