Grime City Stories: An Acquired Taste

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Grime City Stories: An Acquired Taste

Postby Ghosthand » June 25th, 2012, 10:50 am

The nanosuits project an invisible forcefield around certain 'assets' to keep the greybot in peek physical appearance at all times. :)

And I have to add, damn Leelabot looks hot!!!!! Very nice addition to the greybots. :)
Ghosthand

Postby MacroLass » June 25th, 2012, 4:00 pm

True I suppose...I know that if I had the choice I'd prefer to avoid the effect of gravity in multiple senses of the word. :D
MacroLass

Postby Doctor Robo » July 1st, 2012, 12:55 pm

I too am a BIG fan of Fran Hill, Poser limitations or not. In fact, I'm not afraid to say that I'm jealous of Northern Chill for thinking of her first! :D

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Ghosthand » July 1st, 2012, 9:56 pm

Just saw the cover for the next issue, looks like July is going to be a good month :)
Ghosthand

Postby msgrey » July 2nd, 2012, 1:42 am

the cover seems very exciting! a bot capturing adoll is sure to lead to some surprising outcome. but how does Collector plan to kidnap MONA?. Sorry very new reader. I cannot wait for it!
msgrey

Postby bluemax2 » July 2nd, 2012, 10:11 am

Doc and McTek:
I loved the last episode of this series. Greydroning Leela was very nicely done. Its about time!
I do hope you use her in her new capacity for a long time.

The nicest touch was how Franbot and Dannibot were carried out of the lab like stiff manneqins. Very nice!
Can we see more of that with the Greybots?

I especially enjoy the unseen voice coming in and out of various episodes controling the Greybots and making new ones. Very exciting.

I wonder if Sentius is back....?

Can't wait to see more, especially of the Greybots (versions 1.0 and definitely 2.0).

Keep up the great work.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Doctor Robo » July 3rd, 2012, 4:04 am

Thanks, bluemax2, msgrey, and Ghosthand. MCtek has already shown me some of the rough pages for the next issue and it's safe to say the action will be electrifying!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » July 9th, 2012, 1:19 pm

Dear Doc Robo and MCtek:

I loved And acquired Taste issue # 4. Really, the Collector had all the aloofness that is required from a boss who thinks he is obviously above his job. And Patel was very well as the burocrat who is very displeased with the situation but has not really power behind him and only can make his point through her impertinence.

I have wrote a lot about this, but I cannot gasp why anyone slightly smart and competent would like to work on APEX. (JT, Tezuka and even Max would have been excluded) seeing what happens when someone “outlives his usefulness”. Or why Shawna could investigate herself whatever is happening… if I were her, at the first sign of something going wrong, I would ask security for backup.

The really great part of this story is to see page 8, Leela (Shawna?) is getting converted into a drone… Karmic justice? To see her squirm against the coldness of the graybot control crystal was amazing… You must think that she was in the other side of the enslavement device…

Maybe you have to be mad to work at APEX, after all.
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » July 15th, 2012, 10:48 am

Hector2 wrote:I have wrote a lot about this, but I cannot gasp why anyone slightly smart and competent would like to work on APEX. (JT, Tezuka and even Max would have been excluded) seeing what happens when someone “outlives his usefulness”. Or why Shawna could investigate herself whatever is happening… if I were her, at the first sign of something going wrong, I would ask security for backup.

The really great part of this story is to see page 8, Leela (Shawna?) is getting converted into a drone… Karmic justice? To see her squirm against the coldness of the graybot control crystal was amazing… You must think that she was in the other side of the enslavement device…

Hi Hector. Thanks for the comments. The irony of APEX employees like Leela or Fran falling victim to the conversion chamber is not lost on us. You'd think they'd know enough to stay as far away from that thing as possible!

As for the APEX employees... what can I say? I guess it's one of those jobs where the benefits outweigh the risks. Great salary, top of the line equipment, flexible hours... and all you have to do is put up with the occasional psychotic scheme from your tyrant of a boss. What's not to like? ;)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » July 15th, 2012, 10:48 am

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and MCtek are proud to present chapter five of “Grime City Stories: An Acquired Taste” – exclusively at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=49481

A.C. Quire and his band of sexy subordinates have made off with two (well, four) of APEX Labs’ most prized assets – Graybot drones Fran Hill and Dani Jordan! So where is the first place A.C. and company head to with their latest acquisitions? Why Gilbert Petto’s toy shoppe, of course!

Wait, why there? What will they find there other than hot, busty, obedient sex dolls…?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information on Metrobay Comix and MCcomix.com, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Postby jrhcl2 » July 15th, 2012, 2:08 pm

Hello Doctor Robo!! I really enjoyed this installment of an acguired taste!! It was surprising to learn that noctrissa is not totally without feelings. You kind of have to feel a little sorry for Mona, first she replaced by Tori and now she get used again and pushed asided, she only wants someone she can please, make happy and serve thru out their life, poor thing!! Looking forward to the next update!!

I've been a member for a short time and have to say i really enjoy your comics. I joined the Mccomix site to follow the ongoing adventures of Ishtar and these other heroes from Victory City, since those series were removed from your sister site Hipcomix. That is these only reason why i joined, but i discovered your comics not to long after becoming a member!! While i haven't had a chance to read all of Metrobay past comics, what i've had a chance to read i really like!! These only reason i still have a membership with your sister site Hipcomix is because i really enjoy Mr. Cryptic comics. I don't want to upset any of the artists from that site, i haven't found another comic series i like at that site, not to say their work isn't good, but bondage theme stories really don't appeal to me!!

I'm always looking for a adult site that feature superheroines with adult content, while your sister site feature heroines in peril, they don't feature or show much nudity and sex any more since the change( if i can say that here), but they still have good plots and stories, especially Mr. Ctrypic comix !! Let me put it like this, if i just wanted to read and see images of heroines having adventures in a comc book or a site with no nudity and sex, i would have joined a mainstream site that feature regular comic books you can buy at the corner store, plus i have a lot of those kinds of comics stored in my basement. I wanted to see something different, adult comic that feature heroines with nudity and sex, with a good stories!! Mccomix has stepped in to fill that spot!!

I'm happy to find another artist who's work i can enjoy!! I've say this before in a past forums, i don't like seeing the heroines being beat up and make to suffer!! From what i've seen of your comics so far, you don't do that!! A non painful device is used and desires are used to keep control of the heroines, plus i love how you mix sex into the plot!! Metrobay comix and Mr. Cryptic are on equal ground to me!! But i will say that i like that you have many different series to read and you also have more sex per page in your comics, but there's also a really good story being told!! Oh!! I'm looking forward to these crossover comic, Ishtar vs Indeks from Mr. Cryptic comix over at your sister site!! (Keep up the outstanding work!!)
jrhcl2

Postby fools_page » July 15th, 2012, 3:49 pm

Enjoying the story and the slow build-up towards the Collector's master plan . . . I've been trying to piece together his scheme from the technologies he's been collecting, but so far I haven't come up with anything.

I agree with jrhcl2 about poor MONA . . . the scene in "A Lonely Man" when she sees her owner playing with his new possession, and all she thinks, "MAS.TER...?" is actually a little heartbreaking. Now this . . . I hope the mindwipe isn't permanent. For whatever reason, she's become one of my favorite characters in this whole arc of stories.

fools_page
fools_page

Postby Tony » July 15th, 2012, 4:50 pm

I think it's because all we see of M.O.N.A., like Brown Sugar before her, is a convenient element to put in when you need someone in trouble. In this case, it was to be picked on, teased and diverted as they get something unknown in the workshop. It was nice seeing her again though it seemed a bit brief. And then poof, out cold.
Tony

Postby Doctor Robo » July 26th, 2012, 6:15 pm

@jrhcl2: Thanks! We really wanted to add a little character development amongst our sexy fun, and I'm glad you approve. We've tried to shine the spotlight on some characters that don't usually get as much shine, like Noctrissa, MONA, and Cyberstar. Of course A.C. as well, who for all intents and purposes is making his debut here.

We're happy to have you as a member, regardless of why you're here. We hold Mr. Cryptic and his work in very high regard, and we're glad you decided to give our Metrobay stories a try!

Also, you're right about the lack of violence in our comics. We may sprinkle a little brawling in here or there to mix things up, but none of us are into pain or punishment as a means of sexual fantasy. There are plenty of other places to find that sort of content if it's what a prospective customer is really looking for.

@fools_page: You may be the first person to tell me that MONA is one of your favorite characters. Interesting. Any particular reason why?

@Tony: We have plans for MONA in the future, in this story and elsewhere. You certainly haven't seen the last of her. I guarantee it!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » July 26th, 2012, 10:59 pm

Dear Doc Robo and McTek!

An acquired Taste # 5 was fantastic! First of all, thank you! It has been a lifelong dream to be famous enough so a square could be named by yours truly… even when it’s only a pseudonym, and only a picture, I think it amounts to something! Also, the DOCTEK plate!

So, Mr. Petto lives in a boutique on the outskirts of town? Have you considered updating the Metrobay map?

Oh, and about Noctrissa and Cyberstar using Apex Drones to make her dirty work? A stroke of genius, after all, if you want to do something wicked, why risk to be trapped when you have someone who can take the blame for you?

Could Mona identify that it’s robotic speech pattern is reproduced almost exactly for those two strangers, could she even care? She seems to care for sex, anyway…

The practical uses of the APEX drones are limitless, as Cyberstar, unrepentant hacker extraordinarie would think, a suit that can absorb the memory of a computer, literally absorbing their data? That would be the Holy Grial of the industrial pirate business!

And thinking about that, the APEX drones are still connected to that mysterious villain who has been never revealed? Could it be that the nanites somehow send him (It?) the information they recollect and so he could know about the Collector’s operation in real time?

Well, talking about poor Mona… man, some robots have a hard… life? First she is replaced by Trophy (is that her codename now?) And now she is used (and abused) by Noctrissa… who discovers that has something that could resemble a heart…

But the very best part is the end… The collector mentions they are going to the museum… given that he is a man of wealth and taste, I would think that now that tech expert Cyberstar has the data, it’s now time for magic user Noctrissa to use some items from the Woodcraft collection, am I right?

Thanks for another great issue!
Hector2

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo