"Forbidden Fantasy" - A Grime City Story

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: "Forbidden Fantasy" - A Grime City Story

Postby Akonkid » October 11th, 2010, 9:58 am

I can't even begin to describe how happy I was to see the classic, vintage mind control helmet show up and the classic "robo-speak" pop in again. Not only was it a trip down memory lane, it remains as hot and sexy as it ever was.

Crissy is a jaw-dropping and sexy addition to the robo-girl library, and I only hope she has more of it down the line.

I WILL say that Doc's about-face towards the end was a bit unexpected. "What was I thinking?" Ted, you were thinking what every healthy, sane, straight man on the planet would think. Of course, Crissy's in my top 5, so my opinion might be skewed a bit.

Overall, excellent work. I'm rather excited to see the fallout from this one.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby leto17 » October 16th, 2010, 1:34 am

Yes, I was quite happy with this.

And Ted shouldn't feel bad at all. Its what Crissy wants. :D
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » November 28th, 2010, 12:37 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present “Forbidden Fantasy” chapter 17!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=14663

It’s been a while, so let’s recap:

Rookie heroine Crissy Tanner has a problem. She wants more than anything in the world to be turned into a mindless robot, but can’t find anyone in Metrobay who will help her. She has been turned down by some of the leading minds in town – Silver Satin, The Dollmaker, even her friend Dr. Twisted is having second thoughts after giving in to her repeated requests. So when Crissy reluctantly accepts a simple prisoner transfer assignment, a silver lining forms on this otherwise dark cloud of a day…

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information, visit the Metrobay Comix wiki at: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/metrobaycomix
Doctor Robo

Postby Akonkid » November 28th, 2010, 4:17 pm

GREAT chapter.

Ted surprises me... I wonder if his good deed will come back to bite him on the ass.

It's a tad weird to go back to "normal" Crissy after her memorable turn in "The Bride", but she's looking like she's going to cause some mischief soon.

And then there's Valient Grrl... in this issue, Valient Grrl gets the biggest and best breasts and butt in the entire city... words cannot describe how amazing it is.

And it was GREAT to see her lose her temper again! THAT'S the old hotheaded, fury-fisted volcano of sensual justice I know and love!

Next Sunday can't come soon enough! Amazing work!
Akonkid

Postby leto17 » December 1st, 2010, 9:26 am

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Belinda and Crissy get along. This should be really good, especially if we see Crissy in one of those smart guard uniforms as Blackout, or Crissy's initial reaction to what Belinda's guards are truly like. Belinda's reaction should also be good: "oh, you WANT me to control you, heheheheh, sure, my good little pet, you have no idea....."
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » December 5th, 2010, 12:11 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present “Forbidden Fantasy” chapter 18!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=15389

Metrobay’s Prison for the Criminally Insane is called “The Funhouse” for a reason. Like a circus sideshow, it is the home of some of the biggest creeps, freaks, and weirdos the city has ever known. At the center of it all is Belinda Giolla, the calm at the eye of the storm, who quietly has the warden and guards under her control and runs the place with an iron fist. So what happens when a visiting rookie heroine snoops around and discovers inmate Giolla’s secret ruse? Will Belinda find herself permanently back in her cell, or does the naughty cadet have something more devious else in mind…?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information, visit the Metrobay Comix wiki at: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/metrobaycomix
Doctor Robo

Postby Akonkid » December 5th, 2010, 1:44 pm

My top three favorite Metrobay women are Valient Grrl, Belinda, and Crissy. I'm counting my lucky stars that this issue focuses on all three!

For starters, Valient Grrl once again proves why she's my favorite heroine. Sassy and feisty, she'll lay a verbal smackdown just as much as a physical one. It's great seeing her in action, kicking ass and making villains cower in fear... but then it's just as satisfying seeing the tables turn due to some shocking twists and finding herself helpless. Even then, I loved how she kept on harassing Belinda right up until her mind broke. Having Valient Grrl become an emotionless, mindless loving slave to the woman she hates most, not even a thought or memory of her friends or loved ones, is, in Crissy's own words, "the hottest thing I've EVER seen".

Belinda, also, proves why she's my favorite villain. She's such a shameless opportunist. She goes from cocky confidence when Valient Grrl discovers her lab to "nearly wetting herself" when Kristen proves she's more than capable of dealing with her to right back to cocky confidence when the tables are turned. As Valient Grrl gives her sass, she gloats maniacally in the face of her defeated captor, insulting her mind and body, rubbing in her inevitable enslavement, and teasing her with the knowledge that Alpha Woman wouldn't exist in her mind anymore... a truly wicked and devious villain. In her own words, "an expert" at what she does.

And then we have Crissy. This is a big issue for her. In this issue, Crissy moves beyond being just curious about her fetish, a tad demanding and annoying, a little naughty, and she has officially become a full-blown VILLAIN. It's even weird for me to say that, but the once sweet and kind "Sorority Sleuth" has become a backstabbing, relentless villain. She and Valient Grrl have always been shown as very good friends in the past, with Crissy admiring and respecting Kristen, so the events of this chapter show just how far she's slipped off the deep end and just how twisted she's become. Very compelling, and ultimately very very hot!

The art, as usual, is gorgeous. Fin's work continues to impress. Whether it's amazingly staged fight and action sequences, extremely expressive faces showing a wide range of emotions, or even the soft ambient glow of the green machinery in the background, the art is amazing. Crissy looks mischievous. Belinda looks smug and satisfyingly evil. Valient Grrl is strong and curvy. They all look great.

And the dialogue, wow, is top notch. Whether it's the battle banter, the way each character has their own quirks in their dialogue, the taunting, the mindless mantras... it all works very well, coupled with a narration that really drives home what we see on the page. Valient Grrl isn't just fighting, she's a force of nature tearing through flimsy obstacles. Belinda isn't just afraid of her, she's a blabbering mess of panic and hysterics. Valient Grrl isn't just being mind controlled, she's having her brain seared into, her thoughts, memories, and emotions burned out of her skull, and new thoughts forcefully shoved into her pliable mind, molding her brain like play-do. It's great stuff, and one of the hottest issues I've read in awhile.

Cannot WAIT for more.
Akonkid

Postby Northern Chill » December 5th, 2010, 6:43 pm

A great, great chapter as Crissy continues her journey and the fallout from it increases. Now that she has VG her under her sway, Belinda may not see the light of day for a long time as she explores the boadacious babe under her command.

Very interested to see where this story goes next...and the art just keeps getting better in every chapter.

Well done, guys!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby dumbtime » December 5th, 2010, 7:14 pm

I, for one, like the new dynamic with Kristen/VG having this twisted placed upon her character. She been mind zapped to many times to count and, if I'm not mistaken, she is, as I type, now a mindless slave in 3 seperate stories (Body Image, Hypnotica and now Forbidden Fantasy). I, like Akonkid have a thing for seeing the brunette in action and I love seeing the awesome perils that VG goes through in each comic but, i've been waiting for an event like this to happen where there is a chance that her persona might be effected by the MC. This one looks promising in the area of 'can't ever go back like it use to be.' I'm really looking forward to how this plays out, not only with the hot action that we all know is 'cumming' :D but, with storyline implications as well.

As I look over the series leading up to this moment in the story I have come up with a few 'what if' scenarios that could take place -

What if VG never gets turned back? Would she become the constant thrall of Belinda? How would the SS handle it? How would Tina handle it?

What if Belinda tries to use her as a spy or a secret covert operative? That scenario seems like a stretch with Babydoll already acting as one and with the Zombabes on hiatus until Gothikka comes back. I think the peeps in the SS would eventually notice the difference.

What if, in the end, she can't get turned all the way back? Will she still feel the same or act the same as she once did, especially to her great love. The machine seems to be completely altering the person, not just mind control like with the Enchantress or Spellweaver under Mesmerella's spell. I'm not worried as much for Sparrow or Bluebird, as no ones seems to carethat much about them to be running around asking where they are. But, for VG, this is significant.

What if Max finds out? How is he going to react to a highly public superheroine being kept at his operation, completely not herself anymore. 'A what about the elephant in the room' scenario.

(Here's my favorite)
What if VG makes a perfect villianess sidekick to Belinda? Can you imagine what she could do to the SS and to Metrobay? And think of all that hot sex Belinda would be enjoying. VG with an evil master mind driving her to perform malicious operations; what a site that would be.
dumbtime

Postby sohta123 » December 5th, 2010, 9:54 pm

Hot issue!
I'm digging Crissy's betrayal for her own personal interests. Hope that continues to be a theme with her.
Also hope that based on how hot she thought VG's enslavement was that this too becomes part of her psyche.
She has the potential to be a major villainess. It'd be interesting to see some more abilities brought out in her with her power. Maybe the ability to not only drain the other's powers but also put a drain on their minds (kinda like the black hole she has in her hands).

Two weeks!?! Please say it isn't so! This is the one series I'd like to see every week! ;)

PS. I really, really am hoping you're putting VG in one of those hot prison officer uniforms.
sohta123

Postby Trishbot » December 5th, 2010, 11:55 pm

My mind is racing with possibilities here. What FUN Belinda, Crissy, and Valient Grrl could have INDEED! :D Here's hoping Belinda truly celebrates her victory... I'd recommend a week-long bedroom romp. That's just my opinion, of course.
Trishbot

Postby madcap » December 6th, 2010, 10:57 pm

I have to agree with the general consensus that this last chapter was most excellent! Things are really moving in the story now, and I really enjoyed seeing Chrissy finally go over the brink and betray her friend, and basically, as some have suggested, step over the line into villainhood.

I really hope that things don't fall back to the status quo after this story and that there really are lasting effects from the fallout of all of this. It looks like some characters (Chrissy in particular) are growing and changing in permanent ways in this story, and I hope that trend continues.

LOVED seeing the conversion of Valient Girl...the beams in the eyes and watching her resist was extremely hot. Someone mentioned earlier that they hope she gets one of those sexy guard uniforms. And I would like to see that too, but I kind of hope that hers is a little more special than the others.

And I am VERY pleased to see that Chrissy is not getting the chair like the others. That wouldn't seem to satisfy her...I hope that her upcoming fate is unique and special and interesting, as I'm sure it will be!

Great work, guys! This is definitely shaping into something truly amazing!
madcap

Postby sohta123 » December 7th, 2010, 1:35 pm

A kinky Prison Dom outfit (and attitude) would be really smokin' for VG. Totally change of character for her.
sohta123

Postby Hector2 » December 13th, 2010, 12:51 am

Hi there!

I love this tale, and is the first time I get to this forum in particular forum.

I would like to make a question about the uniform that Belinda slaves wear, is there a name for that particular choice of clothes? Or is an original design?

Thanks

Hector
Hector2

Postby finister » December 13th, 2010, 3:12 pm

heya Hector,

We chose a military style outfit and then matched the superheroine's colors to the outfit.

I started doing this a long time ago with Pussycat when she was captured - I'd make her binds pink. It was to alert the reader that this was a superheroine comic... like the TV Batman... the villain already has everything set up even though he may not realize beforehand that the superheroine in question will arrive to be captured - ha ha.

So we took the prison guard motif and gave each fembot babe their superheroine colors.... primarily so readers know who the babe USED to be.
finister

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo