"Forbidden Fantasy" - A Grime City Story

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: "Forbidden Fantasy" - A Grime City Story

Postby sohta123 » January 4th, 2011, 2:50 pm

mns_95125 wrote:That raises an interesting potential character development path for Lisa and Ted. Lisa as an independent villain whose goal is enslaving women for Ted, even though Ted doesn't want them, and Ted as the poor guy trying to resist temptation and often failing. There's all sorts of wacky hijinks that could follow from that kind of setup. It'd be doubly hilarious if Lisa used her powers to prevent Ted from suspecting what she's doing.

Sounds a bit like the plot of 'Arsenic & Old Lace'.
I do think Lisa should become a bit more sentient and self aware. She might become more dangerous eventually.
sohta123

Postby Northern Chill » January 5th, 2011, 9:41 pm

A nifty chapter and very hot though I'm not sure I'd agree that Kelly would use that much flirt talk when engaging Ted. Given her instructions from LISA, I would have expected a bit more robot talk and actions...but that's a style choice. This works fine...:D
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Doctor Robo » January 8th, 2011, 10:36 pm

Thanks for the great feedback, everyone. I really enjoy reading what you all think will happen next, and I wish I could answer your posts individually but I'm afraid to give away too many details and ruin the rest of the story!

I will say that think it's clear by now that the "Forbidden Fantasy" title is in reference to BOTH Crissy and Ted, hence the dueling (and intersecting) plotlines in the story.

We have three more issues left of this story before we move on to other endeavors, but I can promise that each issue will be packed with all the hot mind control action and fun story development that you have come to expect from us.

Thanks again,
- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Akonkid » January 9th, 2011, 12:05 am

Doctor Robo wrote:I will say that think it's clear by now that the "Forbidden Fantasy" title is in reference to BOTH Crissy and Ted, hence the dueling (and intersecting) plotlines in the story.

We have three more issues left of this story before we move on to other endeavors, but I can promise that each issue will be packed with all the hot mind control action and fun story development that you have come to expect from us.

Only three more? Wow, it feels like this story has been going on forever, and I honestly didn't see a finish line in sight. Well, I can't wait for more and to see how things ultimately get resolved (or unresolved).

I also think there are more "Forbidden Fantasies" being fulfilled than just Crissy and Ted's.

For starters, LISA's "fantasy" is to serve her master Ted, above and beyond the call of duty, to truly and completely make him happy. Fulfilling HIS "forbidden fantasy" is her own forbidden fantasy, and she's "ruining" lives left and right to make it happen.

Secondly, we have Belinda. Right from the outset, she was raving about how much she hated Valient Grrl and craved revenge against her for destroying her lair and setting things in motion that ultimately ended up ruining her. Now that Crissy betrayed Valient Grrl to Belinda's care, Belinda is succeeding in her revenge and her own forbidden fantasy against Kristen.

Speaking of which, I'm still eager to see what sort of degrading, fetishized outfit, if anything at all, Belinda puts her cute ass into. Sure, there's the generic outfits that Bluebird, Swallow, and Erica are wearing, but let's face it; none of them are known for their outrageous displays of succulent flesh, nor did any of them ever have a long, personal history with Belinda full of resentment, humiliation, and outright contempt and hatred. I just don't see Belinda being satisfied unless those she hates most are forced into something outright embarrassing or degrading (there's a reason she sticks Ms. Metrobay into a naughty french maid outfit and dreams of her in that subservient uniform all the time...) But for discussion, I'd thought I'd share some of my favorite outfits and suggestions I've come across (if only because I have an outright obsession with Valient Grrl, and I honestly don't care).

slaveoutfittests.jpg
slaveoutfittests.jpg (123.63 KiB) Viewed 21726 times

1. The original RoboGrrl outfit I maintain is nigh perfect. I confess, I actually hated the helmet she wore, which covered up her long and beautiful brunette hair, but the rest of her outfit was a perfect slave outfit. It was gleaming with fetish rubber, a spit-shiny reflective material, had that hot slave-like choker around her pretty neck, and most importantly it stayed true to what Valient Grrl is most about, which is showing off as much of her hot body as possible. I still want this outfit to make a comeback.

2. Don't laugh, but what Super Freak is wearing is a perfect and wonderful sex-slave-bodyguard outfit. Yes, I know she's just wearing a collar, but that's the point. A collar is what a slave wears, what an attack dog wears. And Super Freak is Max's attack dog. The rest of her is big and strong and muscular; really, every inch of her looks intimidating, while the collar alone implies her enslavement. Valient Grrl is now Belinda's "attack dog" and I think should be the same way. Show off her impressive physique, her ardent sexual goods, but have something on her that shows that despite her amazing power and fearsome temper, she's a leashed and domesticated wild animal now that serves her mistress.

3. A little costume Dumbtime put American Amazon in that I love too. It's hot, revealing, and kinky. Give her some black leather gloves and a cap and she'd be the prison domme bitch of The Funhouse. Let's face it; Valient Grrl needs to show flesh, otherwise it just isn't Valient Grrl, so a tight, kinky leather BDSM ensemble like this taps into exactly what Valient Grrl shows off best while also being something Belinda would most likely love to slip her slave into.

4. A little piece I saw on Renderosity. A barely-there strapless bikini and thong with a proper chain-and-leash collar. I felt it gave off a strong Slave Leia vibe that I would love to see. I just imagine Belinda strutting down the prison halls like the queen of Sheba, her 6-foot Amazon slave getting her leash tugged and keeping in step behind her, while the prisoners hoot and holler in approval. It's hilariously skimpy and degrading... and I would kill to see Valient Grrl forced to wear it and show it off, amongst other assets of hers.

5. Mechana has always been sort of the robot-counterpart to Valient Grrl and in many ways they're so alike. Indeed, there's surprisingly little difference between Mechana's outfit and RoboGrrl's outfit. Considering Belinda designed Mechana's outfit, I'd love to see if maybe Belinda tries to make Valient Grrl into her "new" Mechana, dressing her up like her lost creation, both to relive her glory days as well as to degrade Valient Grrl into dressing as her robotic rival. Or maybe I'm just curious to see how those barely-there bikini bits would fit around Kristen's ample curves.

Beyond that, I'm still eager to see just what Ted and Ms. Metrobay end up doing. It seems like a particularly volatile situation; what if Alpha Man finds out? What is Ted has a change of heart? What if Lisa isn't content to stop? What is Ms. Metrobay discovers she enjoys a young, hot, more eager man over her over-the-hill hubby? What if Crissy comes back? What if Ted decides to slip into his old ways? What if the other Squad members find out? Lots of drama and potential there.

Either way, I look forward to the next three issues and beyond. Bring on the naughtiness and the parade of hot, busty, scantily-dressed brainwashed beauties.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Trishbot » January 9th, 2011, 12:33 am

All I ever want to see Valient Grrl in is this:

Belinda literally dreams of putting hot heroines into naughty french maid outfits and making them tend to her every need and desire. And yet, I see no naughty french maid tending to her every need and desire. That just doesn't seem right.

Anyway, furthering my love for Ted and Ms. Metrobay. I actually loved the flirty dialogue, from both MM and Lisa, and I wonder how much of that is tailored to Ted from Lisa's observations and how much of it is stuff Ms. Metrobay used to use on her husband ("Big Daddy" and "Big Momma"?).

And one can only wonder what Alpha Woman is going to do. As others have stated, her lover has been brainwashed to serve and love her most hated enemy while her mother has been brainwashed to have an affair with the man that once scrambled her brains like an egg and her father unknowingly is getting off to her robotic duplicate. What could possibly be next? If this keeps up and she finds out about this all at once, she'd totally crack.... :D
Trishbot

Postby begbie_rentonspud » January 9th, 2011, 3:48 pm

What does a guy have to do to see Valient Grrl as a dolly? What would be more humiliating for Belinda's most hated enemy than to be her obedient little toy. I'm not saying make her a sex-doll. That's what she is. But I mean the type with that "Swiss Miss" dress (her awesome breasts hanging out, of course) & hair done up in pigtails. Also, bright red circles on her cheeks and the most empty smile that some dolls have. She could walk around all stiff and ask in the most cutest voice ever, "Shall we play?" Yum!

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby begbie_rentonspud » January 9th, 2011, 6:18 pm

Sorry... I couldn't resist...

Begs

begbie_rentonspud wrote:What does a guy have to do to see Valient Grrl as a dolly? What would be more humiliating for Belinda's most hated enemy than to be her obedient little toy. I'm not saying make her a sex-doll. That's what she is. But I mean the type with that "Swiss Miss" dress (her awesome breasts hanging out, of course) & hair done up in pigtails. Also, bright red circles on her cheeks and the most empty smile that some dolls have. She could walk around all stiff and ask in the most cutest voice ever, "Shall we play?" Yum!

Begbie_Rentonspud
Attachments
ValiantDolly.jpg
begbie_rentonspud

Postby steverogers5 » January 10th, 2011, 1:22 pm

Personally, I just want to see Belinda have the now ensnared Valient Girl burying her face into Belinda's ass. It would be a nice call back to the trash talking they had at Belinda's jail cell from Kristin's earlier visit! LOL! :)
steverogers5

Postby dumbtime » January 10th, 2011, 8:50 pm

steverogers5 wrote:Personally, I just want to see Belinda have the now ensnared Valient Girl burying her face into Belinda's ass. It would be a nice call back to the trash talking they had at Belinda's jail cell from Kristin's earlier visit! LOL! :)

Good call, sir. I completely concur with that idea. A slave acting like a slave wearing a slave outfit. It would be completely degrading to her former self; now that's the show I'd want a ticket to see.
dumbtime

Postby steverogers5 » January 11th, 2011, 11:18 am

dumbtime wrote:
A slave acting like a slave wearing a slave outfit. It would be completely degrading to her former self; now that's the show I'd want a ticket to see.

Exactly! Can't wait to see what Belinda has planned for her old enemy now that she's the one with the power.. :)
steverogers5

Postby Doctor Robo » January 16th, 2011, 4:06 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present “Forbidden Fantasy” chapter 21!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=17231

Years ago, the sinister scientist Belinda Giolla captured Valient Grrl and enslaved her as a living sex doll. Since then, Valient Grrl has harbored a grudge against Belinda and reveled in her incarceration. Now, in a cruel twist of fate, Valient Grrl has been betrayed by her Superheroine Squad teammate and is once again under Belinda’s control – with no will of her own, nor memories of her one true love. But what will the horniest woman in Metrobay do with this statuesque bombshell under her complete dominion…?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information, visit the Metrobay Comix wiki at: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/
Doctor Robo

Postby lifmcs » January 17th, 2011, 12:12 am

Another great chapter added to this saga. Very nice to see Belinda back in (super low cut) black. Appreciated appearances by the Bim-Bots. Crissy strapped down and ready to be a robotized. Good fun all the way around.

Props to Finster for his ever-improving renders. I went back and reread Chapter 18 for reference. The panels of Valient Girl getting bitch-slapped by Belinda, and then those of her in the Psycho Slaver really benefited from the extra work that no doubt went into them. Motion blur, lighting, and stylized sound effects sure make scenes pop.

Kudos to Doc Robo for his writing and wordplay. It seems like the alliteration should get old at some point, but you keep the magic alive. I could not help but guffaw at "Malevolent Milkman," among others.

My only real criticism of this chapter is that Valient Girl's Femcop outfit seems a bit dowdy. Something about the top is odd. Then again, maybe it is just the extreme rarity in this universe of any outfit this is not form-fitting.

Please keep up the superior work and deliver us some RoboCrissy goods before Forbidden Fantasy takes its final bow.
lifmcs

Postby Akonkid » January 17th, 2011, 1:09 pm

As a vaunted fan of Valient Grrl, this issue certainly was satisfying. Stripped of her mind and memories and turned into Belinda's adoring slave, it was good to see Belinda put her to good use. And "good use" is basically fulfilling the threat she made many issues ago. Naughty, Belinda, naughty. That's why she's my favorite villain.

I only have a few minor quibbles, but I'd like to share them.

For starters, yeah, I'm in agreement on Valient Grrl's guard outfit. I know it's sort of a "thing" to strip the heroines of their individuality and dress them all the same, but that was Sentius's modis operandi and that mainly worked because Sentius, as a robot, wanted robotic uniformity. This is Belinda, and she's always been shown to be a woman with very particular fetishes, interests, and twisted individuality. For me, personally, I saw Belinda as a type that would dress her captives up in whatever she wanted; for Bluebird and Swallow, she didn't know them or care about them, so she put them in generic uniforms. But Valient Grrl was somebody she did care about, enough to hate and lust for, and to satisfy her own forbidden fantasy of conquering, taming, and yanking her face into her curvy behind. Kristen isn't just "another guard"... she's possibly the woman Belinda hated more than anything in the world. Belinda may be some super-genius, but when Kristen's "slave" outfit covers more skin than any outfit Kristen ever chose to wear of her own free will and hides more of her boobs and firm ass than any other outfit, well, I can't say she made the smartest decision there. But perhaps we've all just become so used to seeing Valient Grrl's supple flesh that NOT seeing as much is unsettling. I think I'm going into withdrawals here... *shakes*

Secondly, and I'm sure this was a time constraint, but I was disappointed we haven't dived into Crissy's thought process in more detail. It was touched upon oh-so-briefly when her friend Kristen was mindlessly helping Crissy undress and she felt some regret. I wish that had been touched upon more. Kristen had always been so good to her; she was there the first day Crissy become an honorary cadet member and Crissy had idolized her. She'd always made Crissy feel welcome, helped her out, and even asking her to come with her to the prison was a display of friendship and goodwill designed to boost her morale, only for Crissy to instead betray her, hurt her, and yanked everything she ever knew or loved from her head, brainwashed into degradingly worshiping the ass of her most hated foe. I was hoping for more internal conflict from Crissy; to maybe look into her eyes, now devoid of emotion, and to wonder if some part of her knew what she had done, and whether she was shocked, saddened, or angry at her for the evil thing she did. That part of VG probably doesn't exist, but Crissy's been so cavalier about being a human robot that I forget she used to be a damn hero, as well as at one point the nicest, happiest, friendliest person in the entire Squad. I was hoping Crissy would take a good long look at Valient Grrl and realize just how far she's gone to get what she wants. Basically going "oh well, gotta break some eggs to make an omelet" and giving it no more than five seconds of thought just rang shallow for me.

Thankfully, I did love the little extra details. You had Belinda getting slightly emotional at returning to her own lab, finding it changed and unfamiliar. Her only recognizing Ginger also shows just how much time has passed her by while she's been locked up, though it's curious she didn't recognize her former underling, Fran (I assume Fran had been there awhile if she had been promoted to head of the entire APEX organization by the time of Catatonic). Belinda's opinions of Crissy were also appreciated, and when even a manipulative, stern bitch like Belinda doesn't think fondly of Crissy, then it just goes to show how far the cadet has fallen. Similarly, I wish VG had shown a bit more personality; she's not entirely robotic like Dani, Fran, and Ginger, and she showed this by lovingly and adoringly letting Belinda use her and command her, but also pleading with her to cum and to taste her. I found it amusing that Belinda, after controlling her, said that Valient Grrl and her were going on a "date" and she also began addressing her entirely by her first name "Kristen", like they were the closest of friends and lovers.

And then of course, there's Valient Grrl's ever-swelling milk tits. She keeps getting full and giving Ms. Metrobay a run for her milk-money. I'm glad Belinda approves (so do I), and I hope she's considerate enough to relieve all that pressure when Kristen needs her too.

Now let's get Crissy finalized and serving Belinda as well. Here's hoping Belinda puts the "conniving little s***" in her place and perhaps makes her give Kristen an appropriate oral apology.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Tecknophyle » January 17th, 2011, 3:02 pm

Just to be different, I like the costume change. And the rationale is there, and perfectly logical: the Funhouse has become (basically) Belinda's new home, the guards and warden her personal toys (albeit the warden a loaner from Max). The uniforms, presumably, are of her choosing (or at least approval) as well, so putting an enemy in one of them of them is a simple way of demonstrating that "This one is mine." And not everyone assumes that more skin=sexier in any case.
Tecknophyle

Postby dumbtime » January 17th, 2011, 3:15 pm

I figure its time I pipe in here and give my opinions of the events unfolding in the last few updates of Forbidden Fantasy:

1) Its funny how Ted can get his groove on with the robots but falls short (wimpy) with the human females.

2) I thought LISA tamed MM into being Ted's sex pet, not Ted's Domintrix. MM's new mental condition could
be a great happenstance for a future AW story.

3) It looks like LISA is performing her prime directives as a service robot as pointed out by the interaction
with Mechanca: To satisfy her master Ted's wildest dreams and to explore sexual arousal on a human level.
I think this could be a great happenstance for a future AW story.

4) Crissy's has been sent on a journey to fuflill her most deep rooted desire. Nothing else matters, not even
VG's mentality and servitude to Belinda. She must reach the end of her journey as pointed out when MC'ed
by LISA. I think she about to finally reach it and I hope she stays there and never reverts back. It's starting
to get annoying.

5) Kristen's new uniform looks like a cross between the Empire uniforms from Star Wars and the new look
Woman Woman outfit. Belinda is out of character by putting VG (her most despised enemy) in that uniform.
(The idea behind MM's maid uniform from Twisted Tales comes to mind as well as how she made VG strut
around with a dildo'ed bikini and then with no clothes on in that series - Project Metropolis)

6) I'm guessing the only bit of the individual the heros have left after facing Belinda's machine is their name.

7) I think once AW finds out everything that is going on, it's possible she could crack mentally and have a
telepathic breakdown. It would make an interesting story. Its hard to see the SS hold together with so
much leadership degradation.

Those are my opinions so far about what I see is going on with this crazy joyride of a story. Some may not agree with them but, oh well, that is why they called my opinions. :)
dumbtime

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo