"Forbidden Fantasy" - A Grime City Story

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: "Forbidden Fantasy" - A Grime City Story

Postby Doctor Robo » December 13th, 2010, 9:13 pm

Thank you all for your kind comments. After all the work we put into these stories, it's really gratifying to know that they are being enjoyed.

Valient Grrl will always hold a special place in my Twisted mind because she was the first heroine in my very first story, and along with Ted Twiss she has been around from nearly the start of the Metrobay Universe. It was a lot of fun sending her over to the dark side, and it will be even more fun tugging on her puppet strings over the next few stories.

So, we have five more issues left of "Forbidden Fantasy", and obviously we have a couple of loose ends to tie up. We know that Belinda owes Crissy a favor, but how will she pay it off? We also know that Valient Grrl is a guard-slave under Belinda's power, and one would imagine that the sinister scientist will want to get her hands on her newest acquisition. Finally, we still have LISA rocking Ms. Metrobay's old heroine uniform, and Ted coming to grips with his own forbidden fantasy. That's a lot of stuff to fit into five chapters, so it's a safe bet that the next few weeks will be a wild ride for our favorite Metrobay characters!

Chapter 19 drops this coming Sunday. Here's the cover: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=15827

Thanks again for your great comments and continued support. It is very much appreciated!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » December 15th, 2010, 1:05 am

Hi Finister

I noticed that Pink Pussycat used Pink Handcuff in a mook at the penultimate chapter of "Musk of the mink", I was refering to the uniform of the "guards" of the prison. I think I have seen it before and I was wondering if that type of uniform has a name.

Like this (without the apron): http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/sp/character.php?id=14984 (I hope I can get it right).

Thanks for your answer!
Hector2

Postby Akonkid » December 16th, 2010, 12:51 am

I already gushed my love for the last few Forbidden issues.

That said, I sort of hope Valient Grrl DOESN'T get a typical "guard" uniform. It would be such a travesty to cover up that sexy body of hers.

Rather, I'd like to see Belinda pull out an old outfit that Valient Grrl last left in her care... a saucy little number that is still just as revealing and still carries that awesome symbolism of a time Valient Grrl would probably wish never to relive (which makes it a sinister form of subjugation to dress her up in this outfit.)

I'm speak, of course, of her classic RoboGrrl outfit:

However, the helmet is no longer needed, so we can see that pretty head of hair she's got. See? Mindless, revealing, subjugating, nostalgic, and wickedly appropriate... at least to me. My two cents on the matter.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby dumbtime » December 16th, 2010, 9:07 pm

Okay. I'm going to put my one and half cents in here becuae I can't afford 2 cents right now.

I think Valiant Grrl's slave outfit should be the skimpiest outfit Belinda can find. I say make her more of a sex object than some brainless guard. I mean come on, would YOU take one of the sexiest bodies in Metrobay and cover it up in a guard uniform or would you show her off as your own private plaything? If it were me, she would making sure Sgt. Johnson can still salute every waking day. And on that line, I was thinking of something more revealing than her current outfit and maybe even more so than her old Robogrrl uniform. Maybe something restricting and see-through.

Well, I am a red-blood American male. :P
dumbtime

Postby Doctor Robo » December 16th, 2010, 9:22 pm

dumbtime wrote:I was thinking of something more revealing than her current outfit and maybe even more so than her old Robogrrl uniform. Maybe something restricting and see-through.

You want something more revealing that her current outfit? Is that even possible? :P

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby dumbtime » December 16th, 2010, 9:55 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:
dumbtime wrote:I was thinking of something more revealing than her current outfit and maybe even more so than her old Robogrrl uniform. Maybe something restricting and see-through.

You want something more revealing that her current outfit? Is that even possible? :P

- Doc

Yes, a white restricting leather harness with a see-through or revealing crotch with her current white laced leather boots ;)
Raw, sexy and ooohh sooo gooood!!!
dumbtime

Postby steverogers5 » December 19th, 2010, 4:26 am

dumbtime wrote:Okay. I'm going to put my one and half cents in here becuae I can't afford 2 cents right now.

I think Valiant Grrl's slave outfit should be the skimpiest outfit Belinda can find. I say make her more of a sex object than some brainless guard. I mean come on, would YOU take one of the sexiest bodies in Metrobay and cover it up in a guard uniform or would you show her off as your own private plaything? If it were me, she would making sure Sgt. Johnson can still salute every waking day. And on that line, I was thinking of something more revealing than her current outfit and maybe even more so than her old Robogrrl uniform. Maybe something restricting and see-through.

Well, I am a red-blood American male. :P

LOL! Ditto to this! Love Valient Girl and it was especially gratifying to see Belinda ensnare her after all the trash talk they'd had in previous issues. Love this amzing story that you're creating Doctor Robo, it keeps expanding in ways that I'd never thought it'd go, but am extremely pleased that it did.

Though having said that, I do hope that whatever changes comes out if this story, (i.e if Belinda's secret reprogramming of heroines in the prison is exposed,) I hope you're still able to find a way to keep the greentooth on the Warden a secret, (I do SOOO LOVE those devices!! :P ) As there's something just incredibly hot about the notion that such a hidden web of insidious control is existing over the powerful women of Metrobay like the Warden and the Mayor, while the superheroine sqaud remains unaware of it, that I really don't want to see it end just yet. As the storytelling possibilities there just seem endless!

e.g Really would love the Mayor to succeed in giving some of the heroines a much needed vacation to the island that's been hinted at before for instance, and the greentooth enslavement of her keeps this possibility an ever present threat! :D
steverogers5

Postby Doctor Robo » December 19th, 2010, 2:13 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present “Forbidden Fantasy” chapter 19!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=15827

It’s safe to say that Ms. Metrobay and LISA have an odd relationship. Then again, can you blame them? One is the most beautiful and famous woman in all of Metrobay. The second is a life-sized dolly duplicate built to serve and obey… who just so happens to look exactly like the most beautiful woman in Metrobay. Weird, huh? Now, toss in the fact that LISA is fanatically devoted to her master, Ted Twiss, and wants to do whatever she can to make him happy. So what is it that deep down inside he wants more than anything else…?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information, visit the Metrobay Comix wiki at: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/metrobaycomix
Doctor Robo

Postby dumbtime » December 19th, 2010, 3:05 pm

Oh my goodness. My libido just jumped out of my skin after looking at this update. Boy what I would do to be in Ted's shoes now. Between The Bride series and this recent update, I don't know how, but you've been reading my mind on how to really treat that big bosumed beautiful MILF and its driving me crazy inside. Keep up the good work!!! :twisted:
dumbtime

Postby Northern Chill » December 20th, 2010, 5:53 pm

An excellent chapter with far reaching meaning for a number of people by the looks of things. One question, though, bugs me about this chapter: given how LISA handled Ms. Metrobay in this chapter, why didn't she do the same with Crissy a while back? Given Crissy begged to be controlled and LISA wanting to please Ted, I'm surprised Crissy wasn't given the same kind of treatment. Just musing out loud...

An excellent chapter, story and art wise, and I look forward to see what MM and her dolly doppleganger are up to next...:D
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby madcap » December 26th, 2010, 7:56 am

Some great MC in this chapter, but I can't help but feel that it's a distraction from the main event of what's going to happen to Chrissy. Don't get me wrong though, in the long run I'm sure I will appreciate the setup of the story, but right now I'm so eager to see what happens to Chrissy that these delays are just killing me! :P
madcap

Postby Doctor Robo » January 2nd, 2011, 11:50 am

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present “Forbidden Fantasy” chapter 20!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=16180

What happens to the man who gets everything that he wants? Ted Twiss, the former villain known as “Dr. Twisted”, has been making the most of a new lease on life. Pardoned from his lengthy prison sentence, he has labored to rebuild his reputation by using his scientific genius to help the Superheroine Squad fight crime.

The most delicate part of his new job is living and working in the same building as the most beautiful, buxom, and sensual women in the world – some of whom seem to enjoy having a handsome man around to occasionally sate their womanly needs. So what happens when Ms. Metrobay, the most gorgeous and arousing of them all, unexpectedly throws herself at Mr. Twiss and won’t take ‘no’ for an answer? Will he have the strength to do the right thing? For that matter… just what IS the right thing…?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information, visit the Metrobay Comix wiki at: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/
Doctor Robo

Postby mns_95125 » January 3rd, 2011, 9:51 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:So what happens when Ms. Metrobay, the most gorgeous and arousing of them all, unexpectedly throws herself at Mr. Twiss and won’t take ‘no’ for an answer? Will he have the strength to do the right thing? For that matter… just what IS the right thing…?

Heh.

Poor Ted... seems like the only thing stopping him from being happy is the voice of that pesky conscience of his telling him there's something wrong with taking advantage of a beautiful mind-controlled heroine who thinks she's his slave. And Lisa does so want him to be happy. It's a shame she can't do anything about his moral qualms. Oh, wait... she probably can.

Double heh.
mns_95125

Postby Akonkid » January 4th, 2011, 10:49 am

A great chapter. While the sexy bits were satisfying, I'm not more than intrigued about the repercussions of all this. I don't expect answers, at least not right away, but all of this feels like a set of falling dominos, moving throughout the Squad. Here's a few things on my mind:

- Is Ms. Metrobay's new state of mind that Lisa implanted in her "permanent"? Meaning, she's not going to wake up in the morning totally normal, or shake it off later?
- If so, will she now be living a secret life, one as the normal loving mother and husband and revered heroine, and one as Ted's domesticated slave, eager to serve and obey?
- Ted implies he knows Lisa may be responsible, but after enjoying Ms. Metrobay, will he say anything? Or will he confront Lisa about her actions?
- Lisa, meanwhile, has absorbed Kelly's thoughts and memories. While still a robot, she can now, wholly and truly, take Ms. Metrobay's place. If even her husband can't tell the difference, then she's just some contacts and a better wig away from passing off as her human double.
- What about poor Tina? What will she do when she finds out her mother is having a hypnotic affair with the same man that once dedicated his life to destroying her and stole away her mind and free will? And her own lover has had her love erased and destroyed by Belinda, whom Kristin now serves completely... doesn't seem like Tina has blue skies on her horizon.
- Lisa is doing all of this out of some misguided sense of obedience to Ted, but what will happen if she fully succeeds... and what will she do or think if Ted tells her she has, in essence, been disobeying this entire time? Has Lisa gained enough "human emotion" from Crissy and Kelly to think for herself now, and is that why she has been so independent lately?
- Now for the most important discussion: Ted has now received blowjobs from both Ms. Metrobay and her daughter Alpha Woman... so who's better? Or should they both be brought in and he try them out together to make the ultimate determination? Inquiring minds must know!

Excellent chapter. Can't wait for more.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby mns_95125 » January 4th, 2011, 11:07 am

Akonkid wrote:- Lisa is doing all of this out of some misguided sense of obedience to Ted, but what will happen if she fully succeeds... and what will she do or think if Ted tells her she has, in essence, been disobeying this entire time? Has Lisa gained enough "human emotion" from Crissy and Kelly to think for herself now, and is that why she has been so independent lately?

That raises an interesting potential character development path for Lisa and Ted. Lisa as an independent villain whose goal is enslaving women for Ted, even though Ted doesn't want them, and Ted as the poor guy trying to resist temptation and often failing. There's all sorts of wacky hijinks that could follow from that kind of setup. It'd be doubly hilarious if Lisa used her powers to prevent Ted from suspecting what she's doing.
mns_95125

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo