Halloween Havoc: Hell Hath No Fury

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Halloween Havoc: Hell Hath No Fury

Postby dumbtime » October 30th, 2011, 5:44 am

Hector2 wrote:Hi Leto!

...I think (rather than hope) that Voltara will be "liberated" from Ghotika's influence and will become another superheroine!

Hector2

Give the fact that she was created from 2 superheroines and a super agent, I think she would choose that side if she were giving a free will. The only problem (which I prefer it to stay a problem) is will she every be giving that chance.
dumbtime

Postby Doctor Robo » October 30th, 2011, 6:56 pm

Tony wrote:I sure do hope we get another issue this week! :mrgreen:

Well, real life has a way of kicking comix life in the balls sometimes. Because of issues beyond our control, the final chapter of "Halloween Havoc" will be published next Sunday, November 6. This week please enjoy another exciting edition of "Convert Another" by yours truly and Trishbot in its stead. I apologize for the last minute change.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby bluemax2 » October 31st, 2011, 10:50 am

Doc, Finn and Trish:
Do you have to end this series so soon?
Its most enjoyable.
The Zombabes and the Greybots can do so much more together.
Say it ain't so.

Especially Ms Metrobay and OmegaWoman in the new Zombabe outfits.
Wow!
Can we trouble you for some raw images of them to enjoy?
Thank you.

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Doctor Robo » October 31st, 2011, 12:59 pm

bluemax2 wrote:Doc, Finn and Trish:
Do you have to end this series so soon?
Its most enjoyable.
The Zombabes and the Greybots can do so much more together.
Say it ain't so.

Especially Ms Metrobay and OmegaWoman in the new Zombabe outfits.
Wow!
Can we trouble you for some raw images of them to enjoy?

Well, "Hell Hath No Fury" will be ending soon, but only because another Halloween has come and gone. I fact, I kinda cheated with "Thief in the Night", when that could have very easily been a Halloween story too.

We still have one more issue of HHNF left, then we'll get back to "The Lonely Man" and other stories we have up our sleeves. But fear not, Halloween 2012 will be here before you know it!

- Doc

P.S.- I'll see what we can do about getting some 'deleted scenes' of the Zom-babes and Robounits. :)
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » November 2nd, 2011, 2:02 pm

Doc, I don't mind it when you guys "cheat" with stories like Thief in the Night. In fact, I rather enjoy it! :D. For me the more of Gothikka and Voltara, so far, the better!

I look forward to the next episode, although it is too bad it will be the last...for awhile.

A couple of us have discussed Voltara's fate in terms of whether she should be with Gothikka (which is my position), or if she would choose to be with the superheroine squad.

I honestly think she's best with Gothikka, although that places me in a minority. I think the key is that Voltara has a "calming" effect on Gothikka. She soothes the savage Gothic beast. :lol: I also think Gothikka can also be good to Voltara and stand by my position she cares about her...provided she's in control.

That just makes for a more interesting, erotic, and complex relationship than Voltara gets fre and becomes a good girl superheroine.

I enjoyed Voltara's cameo in "Better Than Real"". It's kinda neat to see the SuperTubeBabe playing a background role in stories.
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » November 3rd, 2011, 6:02 pm

leto17 wrote:I enjoyed Voltara's cameo in "Better Than Real"". It's kinda neat to see the SuperTubeBabe playing a background role in stories.

Hi Leto17. Without giving too much away, let's just say that her 'cameo' in BTR will be much more than that when all is said and done. :)

Thanks for the comments!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » November 6th, 2011, 1:43 am

Hi there Doc!

Man, this tale is awesome, and as you say, wrapped up just for Halloween!

Who would have tought that two idiots could muster enough valor to call for the combat protocols? I would have fainted (for the alcohol and the surprise).

I don't think the greybots are a match for Gothika, nor Mike and JT. In fact, they remind me of one of my favorite lines in a movie (Falling down): "And now, you're going to die wearing that ridiculous hat".

Good work

Hector2
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » November 6th, 2011, 3:13 pm

Halloween may be over, but the Halloween spirit still lingers for one more week as Metrobay Comix presents the final chapter of “Hell Hath No Fury” at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=39336

This is the showdown many of you have been waiting for. Zom-babe versus Robounit. Magic versus technology. Big boobs versus even bigger boobs! And caught in the middle are two doofy scientists, who were just looking for a good time and walked head-first into a fight for their lives against a wicked witch with a major score to settle.

So who will come out on top in this epic struggle? The bad guys, or the even badder girl? Find out in part five of “Halloween Havoc: Hell Hath No Fury” by Doctor Robo, Finister Foul, and Trishbot, available exclusively at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Postby cryofpaine » November 6th, 2011, 4:23 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:But fear not, Halloween 2012 will be here before you know it!

I really hope we don't have to wait an entire year to see what happens with Gothika and Blackout. Gothika is my favorite villain on here, I really hope we get to see more of her, not just once a year.
cryofpaine

Postby Tecknophyle » November 6th, 2011, 6:06 pm

I will note that the people doing The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real now have some constraints on when their story happens...
Tecknophyle

Postby Doctor Robo » November 6th, 2011, 7:27 pm

cryofpaine wrote:I really hope we don't have to wait an entire year to see what happens with Gothika and Blackout. Gothika is my favorite villain on here, I really hope we get to see more of her, not just once a year.

I guess that depends on how many of your fellow readers feel the same way. I do try to spread the various storylines out a bit to keep things interesting, but I suppose the timetable could be rearranged a bit should there be enough support for it. :)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » November 6th, 2011, 7:29 pm

Tecknophyle wrote:I will note that the people doing The Drone Agenda: Better Than Real now have some constraints on when their story happens...

That's true - but as luck would have it, I'm one of those people... ;)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » November 6th, 2011, 7:31 pm

Hector2 wrote:Man, this tale is awesome, and as you say, wrapped up just for Halloween!

Who would have tought that two idiots could muster enough valor to call for the combat protocols? I would have fainted (for the alcohol and the surprise).

I don't think the greybots are a match for Gothika, nor Mike and JT. In fact, they remind me of one of my favorite lines in a movie (Falling down): "And now, you're going to die wearing that ridiculous hat".

Thanks, Hector! You were correct, and I think it's safe to say that had the battle continued Gothikka's crew would have likely gotten the upper hand. I guess we'll never know for sure, though.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Northern Chill » November 7th, 2011, 2:42 pm

A very nice conclusion..love the interaction between the Zom-babes and Greybots, particularly Brown Sugar and Franbot (go, Franbot, go!!)

A quibble though and one needs a little explaination: Gingerbot reacts to OW's attack by drawing on strength to resist the power of her attacker thanks to the nanites. However, in Forbidden Fantasy, the Greybots were easily handled by VG like bowling pins with Belinda stating the buxom bots have ordinary strength and nothing more. Is there an inconsistency in this? Just wondering...

Looking forward to seeing how Gothikka handles getting Blackout back, given the latter's current state of mind (or lack thereof).

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby MacroLass » November 7th, 2011, 5:31 pm

Northern Chill wrote:A quibble though and one needs a little explaination: Gingerbot reacts to OW's attack by drawing on strength to resist the power of her attacker thanks to the nanites. However, in Forbidden Fantasy, the Greybots were easily handled by VG like bowling pins with Belinda stating the buxom bots have ordinary strength and nothing more. Is there an inconsistency in this? Just wondering...

My guess would be that Max or one of the other programmers saw that and wrote in a new strength augmentation routine to prevent them from being (wo)manhandled so. Military applications, y'know....
MacroLass

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo