Halloween Havoc: Hell Hath No Fury

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Halloween Havoc: Hell Hath No Fury

Postby Hector2 » October 16th, 2011, 3:27 pm

Hi everyone!

The comment for leto17 let me thinking about ROPE Villains (and maybe Europe and Liberty Grove villains) decidind about a "timeshare slavery": Juris Prudence resolves that Vic Reno will have this slave in work time, Madam Minx at the afternoon and Gothika at night.
Hector2

Postby leto17 » October 16th, 2011, 6:31 pm

LOL! That would be awesome!
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » October 16th, 2011, 6:41 pm

Hi again folks, this week Doctor Robo, Finister Foul, and Trishbot are proud to present chapter three of our five-part Halloween series: “Hell Hath No Fury”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=37588

When last we checked in on our story, the dark sorceress Gothikka had risen from her grave and called out to her minions in an infernal rage. The first to hear the call was sexy heroine Brown Sugar, who begged and pleaded with her friend Penny to help her return to the presence of the magical mistress.

Now Gothikka has summoned her other slaves to her side, and Ms. Metrobay and Omega Woman are about to hear the call. If you like busty babes in skintight latex obeying their mistress’s every wish, then this story is for you!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby Northern Chill » October 17th, 2011, 2:39 pm

One thing has been bothering me about this arc (which looks great and is a phenomenal read so far). Penny identifies Brown Sugar as "Georgia" (the heroine's civilian name) after she is out from under the influence of the Greentooth. However, as seen in "Illicit Rendezvous", a greentooth wearer has no memory of her time under the item once it is removed. So, how would Penny know that bit of info...?

Yeah, I know, a small detail but these things bug me...:D
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Trishbot » October 17th, 2011, 3:16 pm

Who says they haven't hung out together since, socially? After-work, and without the greentooths on, I could see them going to a bar and relaxing after a long day of serving/servicing customers, unaware of what they did but knowing who the other was.

They don't wear the greentooths ALL the time... so I imagine BS would become remotely familiar with her co-worker in that downtime between shifts that required her to put it on.

My guess, though. :P
Trishbot

Postby dumbtime » October 17th, 2011, 4:14 pm

Northern Chill wrote:One thing has been bothering me about this arc (which looks great and is a phenomenal read so far). Penny identifies Brown Sugar as "Georgia" (the heroine's civilian name) after she is out from under the influence of the Greentooth. However, as seen in "Illicit Rendezvous", a greentooth wearer has no memory of her time under the item once it is removed. So, how would Penny know that bit of info...?

Yeah, I know, a small detail but these things bug me...:D

Look at BS when she first put on the greentooth in Tasty Treats, she looked like a mindless minion but, when you look at the warden or the mayor, they look and act normal (or close to normal).

It could be possible to have different settings on the greentooth or even different effects from it. They could be dialing in and connecting to different servers at Apex labs that have different programs. These programs could provide different services for different events. They coud be selective in what part of the memory that they numb. The ones that BS and Penny wear could numb the mind of all the 'strenuous' activities they do at the restaurant but keep them coming back for more and as they do, they get comfortable with the coworkers. No one has noticed any difference in BS as she keeps going back to the restaurant.

That is the way I look at it to make it make sense.
dumbtime

Postby Doctor Robo » October 18th, 2011, 6:22 pm

Northern Chill wrote:Penny identifies Brown Sugar as "Georgia" (the heroine's civilian name) after she is out from under the influence of the Greentooth. However, as seen in "Illicit Rendezvous", a greentooth wearer has no memory of her time under the item once it is removed. So, how would Penny know that bit of info...?

That's a good question, and I think Trishbot and Dumbtime answered the way I would have. I imagine that the greentooth earpieces have different settings for different circumstances. While all wearers are under some form of mind control, the settings can range from a relatively 'normal' personality like Warden Smith and Mayor Turner to a nearly-robotic state like (as you mentioned) Brown Sugar in "Tasty Treats". The level of mindlessness could directly affect the memories (of lack thereof) that the wearer has about what she did while she was wearing the device.

Or, I could have just missed that and I'm trying to backtrack my way out of it. You decide. ;)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » October 22nd, 2011, 11:13 pm

What's up, Doc?

I enjoy this comic inmensely because it has a lot of attention to continuity. The part I loved the most was Spideretta’s just, well tought comment to Noctrissa:
“For all of your so-called powers, you are terrible at being a villain!”

This sums up perfectly their characterization and it’s refreshing to hear it from the own characters in a story.

I also notice that Noctrissa and Spideretta are so much less than trilled to going back to the Funhouse. It is because Belinda could not control them? I think Belinda is the kind of woman that hates those things she cannot control, and so, Noctrissa and Spideretta time would be very unpleasant.

However, is great to see that Gothika will not tolerate errors, and her somewhat hysteric conduct in this issue could be explained by the kidnapping of her bride.
I enjoyed seeing Violet and Ms. Metrobay enslavement, but the thin I enjoyed the most was seeing Penny handled by them and being offered as a sacrifice for the goddess.
I always enjoy those scenes when the doomed victim had spunk!

Anyway, after seeing the good job you did writing Ms. Metrobay as a capable character in the last issue, I hope you will do the same to Invincible Girl, whom I really hope could honor her name because I cannot imagine another heroine who can stand Gothika’s power. Only a ex-godess can stop her.

I am anxious to read the next issue. Thanks for everything.

Hector2
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » October 23rd, 2011, 6:38 pm

Hi again folks, this week Doctor Robo, Finister Foul, and Trishbot are proud to present chapter four of our five-part Halloween series: “Hell Hath No Fury”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=38067

Last week we saw the seeds of Gothikka’s plan come together, as she plotted her revenge against those who conspired to kidnap her beloved bride. Now, as she has reassembled her obedient coven of sexy Zom-babes, an uninvited guest has intruded on her dark gathering and caught the gothy goddess’s eye.

Let’s be frank here… we KNOW where this is headed, but getting there is all the fun!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Postby madcap » October 24th, 2011, 9:58 pm

Doc, Trish, and Fin...I have to say I have been LOVING this story and I can't wait for the conclusion! (Well, actually it'd be more accurate to say I can't wait for the next chapter...I don't WANT it to conclude too soon).

First off, I love that Chrome was totally unaffected by Gothikka's call. The robot programming would be pretty crappy if it could so easily be overridden, so I'm glad that things worked out the way they did. And I guess in the end I shouldn't be surprised that in a story by Doctor ROBO science won out over magic. :P

Any story that features the Zombabes AND the Greybots as much as this one has is naturally bound to be fantastic! LOVE the square-off between the two groups that you've set up for us at the end of chapter 4! The enslavement of Penny was very wel done, and Fin, I LOVE the way you are setting up the pages to show off zombified babes hanging out in the background. I LOVE to see that stuff, and it always makes the action going on in the page so much hotter to see that in the background! Also, you've been doing a great job on the Zombabes eyes, particularly the shot of Brown Sugar at the bottom of page 53! You have outdone yourself, sir!

GREAT work from the three of you! The Gothikka stories just seem to get better and better each year!!
madcap

Postby pelusa1ca » October 25th, 2011, 5:00 pm

Wow, just wow...we have a battle royal between two legions of bodacious babes with a little mind control thrown in (OK, a lot of mind control)! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Simply awesome.

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby Tony » October 27th, 2011, 3:16 pm

I sure do hope we get another issue this week! :mrgreen:
Tony

Postby Doctor Robo » October 27th, 2011, 6:23 pm

@Madcap: I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the story as much as you are. You're right... I didn't pick the pseudonym "Doctor Robo" at random!

@Pelusa1ca: I think the battle is going to be a fun read. Who do you think will win?

@Tony: Yes, the final chapter of this miniseries will be posted on Sunday. I'll have the cover up in a day or two. Stay tuned!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » October 29th, 2011, 6:20 am

I have loved this series so far. I must also concur that I also love how the zombabes and graybots are strategically placed in so many shots as really sexy background and foreground for the action. A catfight between the zombabes and graybots was also beyond my wildest imaginings! I'm really looking forward to it!

I do hope that Voltara and Gothikka get back together...If not, we''ll just wait ans see what other neat stuff happens!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » October 29th, 2011, 11:12 pm

Hi Leto!

I don't want to disagree with you, of course, but I think (rather than hope) that Voltara will be "liberated" from Ghotika's influence and will become another superheroine!

It's not that I wish it, it's a hunch based on all those wasted years reading comic books!

Hector2
Hector2

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo