Halloween Havoc: Hell Hath No Fury

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Halloween Havoc: Hell Hath No Fury

Postby Doctor Robo » November 7th, 2011, 8:21 pm

MacroLass wrote:
Northern Chill wrote:A quibble though and one needs a little explaination: Gingerbot reacts to OW's attack by drawing on strength to resist the power of her attacker thanks to the nanites. However, in Forbidden Fantasy, the Greybots were easily handled by VG like bowling pins with Belinda stating the buxom bots have ordinary strength and nothing more. Is there an inconsistency in this? Just wondering...

My guess would be that Max or one of the other programmers saw that and wrote in a new strength augmentation routine to prevent them from being (wo)manhandled so. Military applications, y'know....

It's actually simpler than that. By virtue of their suits, the graybots can absorb or repel energy attacks relatively easily, but a direct physical assault is tougher for them to defend. Basically, a graybot is more likely to be able to withstand the force of a laser beam than a punch. Add in the fact that Valient Grrl is one of the strongest women in Metrobay, and it stands to reason that the graybots would topple fairly easily when that bowling ball came rolling through.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » November 7th, 2011, 10:13 pm

This was great! I loved the ending! Great Series! Thanks!

Northern Chill pretty much said much of what I was thinking.

Gothikka just seems to get sexier and sexier! And Voltara is welll...perfect :D

Zombabes versus Graybots-Man they are both so sexy, which is hotter? I just can't decide. Therefore, I thank you profusely for including both!

I will add that I am very pleased to see Voltara back with Gothikka. I also like that loss of control Gothikka had when she was so happy that Voltara was back, then quickly had to restrain herself to keep up appearances.

One of these days you will have to do an extended steamy love scene with at least Voltara and Gothikka, and preferably the Zom-Babes thrown in together. You've definitely had some Zom-Babe hot scenes before from Thief in the Night and a bit of Romance, hot and highly erotic vampy conversion scenes for all Zom-babes as they fell for Gothikka's clutches (Omega Woman and Penny really, really, really stick out for me), and love bites for Voltara and Gothikka. The one thing I do miss is a knock-down,drag out, funky love sex scene between Voltara and Gothikka. Still awesome stuff, though!

I like how Max ran off, and then had to placate his guys when they went after him, although given its Max, you don't want to mess with him too much unless he only punishes ladies...or perhaps he's taken that advice about how firing and converting into drones all they lovely ladies who work for him is really a bad way of managing human resources! Still, those two turds are, well, turds;).

Zom-Babes and Graybots together-Yummy! What an erotic and awesome Boobfight! While not a classical catfight, it really gave off the appearance of pawns being set up against one another and jockeying for advantage. That worked well. And we did have Sugar and Franbot Wrestle which was nice! The fighting scenes were interesting in that the opposing powers of characters often appeared to balance, if not cancel each other out. There also appeared to be much attention paid, especially among graybots, to mental calculations of graybots fighting while the Zom-babes, true to their mistress, were much more elemental. I especially liked Penny's bite scene for comic relief.

Still, I think that Gothikka and the Zombabes would win in the end given their backgrounds as superheroines.

I am very happy with this story, and proud and happy that way back when in the Halloween Havoc days, I had an idea that contributed, in my own little way, to your development of this epic saga! Of course you guys did all the hard and real work.

As for Belinda versus Gothikka...They should call THAT the Battle of the BallBreaking Nutbusters! :lol:

If Chrome only knew...then again, perhaps she wouldn't want to. Her cameo was also excellent! I wonder if she'd feel complimented by being the object of desire for two supervillians, with both wanting her as a pet? I suspect she'd prefer serving Belinda more as Chrome is a much more servile and will less position than the more autonomous Blackout.

I do feel a little sorry for Spideretta and Noctrissa after Gothikka threw them back to prison as punishment. While lacking the sexy elegance and perfect physical design of willess drones like the Zom-Babes and Graybots, they of course could not have an awesome Boobfight but had to settle for a simple fun catfight;). Perhaps they can redeem themselves by helping to get Chrome back.

Finally, this series had a little bit of everything: Graybots, Zom-babes, Headlights Hotties, Spermettes, Superheroines, Chrome, Gothikka, even Funhouse guards in a couple scenes. Nice variety and a good touch of diversity!

All in all, great sexy fun!
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » November 12th, 2011, 10:49 pm

leto17 wrote:Zombabes versus Graybots-Man they are both so sexy, which is hotter? I just can't decide. Therefore, I thank you profusely for including both!

I will add that I am very pleased to see Voltara back with Gothikka. I also like that loss of control Gothikka had when she was so happy that Voltara was back, then quickly had to restrain herself to keep up appearances.

One of these days you will have to do an extended steamy love scene with at least Voltara and Gothikka, and preferably the Zom-Babes thrown in together. You've definitely had some Zom-Babe hot scenes before from Thief in the Night and a bit of Romance, hot and highly erotic vampy conversion scenes for all Zom-babes as they fell for Gothikka's clutches (Omega Woman and Penny really, really, really stick out for me), and love bites for Voltara and Gothikka. The one thing I do miss is a knock-down,drag out, funky love sex scene between Voltara and Gothikka. Still awesome stuff, though!

<snip>

As for Belinda versus Gothikka...They should call THAT the Battle of the BallBreaking Nutbusters! :lol:

If Chrome only knew...then again, perhaps she wouldn't want to. Her cameo was also excellent! I wonder if she'd feel complimented by being the object of desire for two supervillians, with both wanting her as a pet? I suspect she'd prefer serving Belinda more as Chrome is a much more servile and will less position than the more autonomous Blackout.

Thanks for the extremely well thought out review, Leto.

I'm pleased with how the relationship between Voltara and Gothikka is shaping up, given the relatively limited screen time they have had together. I think Gothikka has a chance to become one of Metrobay's most memorable villains, and Voltara is kind of the opposite of her in many respects. I'm looking forward to playing them off of each other in future stories. And yes, I'll be sure to mix in some more sex when I do use them again. :)

We're also looking forward to a showdown between Gothikka and Belinda over Blackout/Chrome/Crissy. I don't want to ruin any surprises, but I think you all will get a kick out of what we have planned.

Thanks again for your comments, and for your inspiration for the Gothikka character. We appreciate it!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Previous

Return to Doctor Robo