Halloween Havoc: Hell Hath No Fury

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Halloween Havoc: Hell Hath No Fury

Postby Doctor Robo » October 4th, 2011, 12:56 pm

It’s that time of year again folks, time once again for an annual tradition here at MCcomix.com - the Metrobay Halloween story!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=36221

In our fifth year of bringing you these sexy and spooky tales, we continue to follow the exploits of Gothikka, goddess of the night, and her beautiful buxom bride Voltara. Since last Halloween Voltara has been stolen away from her dark lover by the cowardly Max Indeks, but no mortal man shall put asunder the bond that unites this woman and wife.

When two overgrown frat boys dare to defile the virtuous vixen Voltara, their actions are outrageous enough to rouse the angry goddess from her peaceful slumber. Recharged, revolted, and enraged, Gothikka calls upon her loyal minions to serve her once more, and perhaps looks to recruit more Zom-babes to her beck and call…

For the next five weeks Finister Foul, Trishbot, and Doctor Robo will bring you “Halloween Havoc: Hell Hath No Fury” exclusively at MCcomix.com. Not a member? Well what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.

P.S.- My thanks to MCtek for pitching in and helping out with some last-minute postwork. Much appreciated!
Doctor Robo

Re: Halloween Havoc: Hell Hath No Fury

Postby kakyo001 » October 4th, 2011, 3:15 pm

I'm curious how Chrome/Blackout will react to the call... or if she reacts at all
kakyo001

Postby Hector2 » October 4th, 2011, 3:34 pm

Hi doc!

This is great! I haven't read the story yet, (I will review it later), but I'm referring to your incredible cover! Amazing!

Oh yeah, instead of a Halloween history about scary monsters terrorizing the city, now we have a tale about pathetic monsters terrorizing his office!

No really, this is the kind of conduct that we could expect from the capable human resources working at APEX. If you were working for Max, wouldn't you jump in any chance to play with the office toys and make an ass of yourself? Yeah, I agree!

I cannot wait to read it, but man, the cover explains the action like no other! Congratulations to all of you!

Hector2
Hector2

Postby Tony » October 4th, 2011, 4:45 pm

T.J. and Mick are like the three stooges with only two people. Some people are just born to do dumb things!

Looks like the timeline for this halloween is sometime prior to the Drone Agenda pair since Fran is is a bot and Tien is missing. (Small chance that this can occur after those two stories if Fran is converted back and Tien is out doing other things.) In terms of the Zom-babes, Omega Woman and Alpha Woman are available, Brown Sugar is partially compromised with her second job at Head lights. (I don't think that will be a problem.) Her side kick, Black-out is currently spending time with Belinda which will make that part interesting. (My bet is magic against Chrome will do fine and we'll see Black-out again for a while.)

Based on that timeline, it looks like my hopes that T.J. and Mick are through probably won't happen since they are still doing dumb stuff in Drone Agenda. (Poor Tien. Heh, I can root for the girls if I want to!) On the other hand, if we find that this is after Drone Agenda, it might be the last we see of this bumbling pair.

I'll just have to wait until we find out more next week.
Tony

Halloween Havoc

Postby nitpicker » October 4th, 2011, 7:07 pm

5 weeks of Finister Art. That's great news.
nitpicker

Postby Tecknophyle » October 4th, 2011, 8:39 pm

I've got it tentatively placed in the chronology right before The Lonely Man, which is tentatively before The Drone Agenda.

Also, don't mind the snarking in some of the chronology entries. Can't help myself. (Although I do like the story summary for King of Hooter County.)
Tecknophyle

Postby leto17 » October 5th, 2011, 7:07 am

I am most pleased to see Gothikka and Voltara in action. The first episode was excellent, and i hope that Gothikka will be able to rescue her beloved bride. Having said which, Voltara makes an incredibly sexy robounit drone. She also gives the best blowjobs in town! And that is a cool thing she does with her hands! Very hot sex scene with an excellent finish! And its nice to see Fran droned, too. Having them lined up i ntheir chairs getting recharged while Voltara gives head was great! I also hoep that Gothikka gets her back, and look forward to more Zom-babes!
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » October 5th, 2011, 1:05 pm

Hi everyone. Thanks for your support. To answer your questions:

@Kakyo001: That's a great question. Just how pervasive is Belinda's control over Crissy? Which will prevail, magic or technology? This series will go a long way toward answering that!

@Hector2: JT and Mikey are like kids in a candy store, and they usually act like it. But will their buffoonery come back to haunt them?

@Tony: "The Drone Agenda" (in its various forms) should be the last entry in the modern-day Chronology. Tecknophyle has it pretty much spot on.

@Nitpicker: I couldn't have said it better myself. :) By the way, I merged your lone post into this thread to keep things tidy. I hope you don't mind.

@Tecknophyle: Your Chronology has been a tremendous addition to our wiki. We are very appreciative of your hard work and painstaking research on the project. Thanks again.

@Leto17: Voltara is one of my favorite creations, in a literal and figurative sense. I hope to eventually be able to expand her personality to match her impressive bustline.

Please keep the comments coming. Thanks again!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby madcap » October 5th, 2011, 7:52 pm

Great way to start the story, Doc, Trish and Finister! ALWAYS love to see the Greybots, and I can't wait to see the Zom-babes (especially Brown Sugar) receive the call and serve Gothika again.

I'm very interested in finding out what happens with Chrissy. My hope is that she'll remain a robot but effectively be "reprogrammed" to serve Gothika temporarily...it'd be awesome to see her transformed into a "gothed out" version of Chrome...
madcap

Postby Doctor Robo » October 9th, 2011, 7:18 am

Hi again folks, after a quick turnaround this week Doctor Robo, Finister Foul, and Trishbot are proud to present chapter two of our five-part Halloween series: “Hell Hath No Fury”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=36846

You all know the type: Book smarts to spare, but not a drop of common sense to be found. J.T. Tezuka and Mikey Roland fit that description down to the letter. How else can we explain why two seemingly intelligent individuals, two of the brightest scientists in Metrobay, could be so DUMB as to tamper with forces even they can’t begin to comprehend?

After getting sloshed on Halloween night and yet again thinking with the wrong head, J.T. and Mikey have besmirched the busty bride Voltara and raised the ire of one of the most powerful sorceresses Metrobay has ever known. Now Gothikka looks to reassemble her harem of obedient Zom-babes, unwittingly comprised of three of the city’s sexiest superheroines, in order to reclaim her lost love.

But what happens when our noble crimefighters are not alone when they are beckoned by Gothikka’s inescapable spell? Find out in “Halloween Havoc: Hell Hath No Fury”, available exclusively at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Postby Tecknophyle » October 9th, 2011, 9:35 am

About time. Kelly West actually demonstrating that she's got more powers than being a pneumatic pinata. I thought everyone had forgotten that little part of her description write-up where it mentioned she could release energy that she's absorbed.

Incidentally, this part has allowed me to place To Love and Obey in the chronology, which has been updated accordingly.
Tecknophyle

Postby MacroLass » October 13th, 2011, 1:22 pm

Another fine effort by you and Finister, Doc.

But isn't Miss Metrobay actually DOING something effective in a fight one of the signs of the oncoming apocalpse? :P
MacroLass

Postby Hector2 » October 15th, 2011, 10:22 pm

Hi there Doc and Fin!

I just love how full of continuity references the last issues has being! I liked the Minimizer reference.

And this tale answers a question I had about what is the most powerful way of mind control: those that use magic or science? Apparentely magic, but Chrome let me thinking...

But then I have another interesting question: how do ROPE manage to know who is mind controlling who? Is there a precedence? Does Belinda really would release some slave if Max can prove he mind control her first? Did ROPE had lawyers like Juris Prudence for that?

Also, I liked the detail that Power Girl is millennia older than Ms. Metrobay and Omega Woman put together.

Last but not least: After all the conversations about Ms. Metrobay, is good to see she can handle herself a supervillain like the Diddler. To tell you the truth, I never doubted that she can, it’s only that it was never showed. I think this helps his characterization.

Hector2
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » October 16th, 2011, 1:33 pm

Hi everyone. Thanks for the comments. Some of you had suggested that you'd like to see Ms. Metrobay actually doing something once in a while, and I heard you loud and clear. How's that for customer service? ;)

You may have noticed that many of our stories have featured characters who have experienced more than one form of mind control in their lives, some of them simultaneously. There will come a day when a character or two finds herself in the middle of a tug-of-war between a pair of villains, which might not work out for the well-being of said subject. We'll get to that destination eventually, but rest assured that the battle for the minds and bodies of Metrobay's fairest females is only going to get more intense from here on out!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » October 16th, 2011, 2:44 pm

Hello.

I was waiting for something like that to happen. I look forward to seeing such struggles. It's also very cool, "from a day in the life perspective," of seeing women getting controlled in differently ways every day at different times of the day if that makes sense.
leto17

Next

Return to Doctor Robo