Goodbye, and thank you

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Goodbye, and thank you

Postby Doctor Robo » December 24th, 2012, 11:53 am

It is with mixed emotions that I announce that as of today I will no longer be producing stories for MCcomix, nor will I be managing the MCcomix.com website.

As some of you know, I have decided to move on to other opportunities. But I want to take this moment to publicly thank Jpeger for his support over the past few years. It is Jpeger who first gave me the opportunity to display my comics, it is Jpeger who agreed to create this mind control-themed comics website, and it is Jpeger who allowed me carte blanche to tell the stories I wanted to tell and run the site as I saw fit. He has been a good friend, and I will always be grateful for what he has done for me over the years.

I would also like to thank my many friends and partners. First and foremost is Finister Foul, without whom Metrobay Comix literally would not exist and who is like a brother to me. Trishbot is a world-class writer, renderer, and postworker and drives me to improve myself everyday. MCtek, MacroLass, Akonkid, Northern Chill, Uroboros, Uncle Sickey, Skullhead, and Tecknophyle have all been great colleagues and collaborators. I am proud to work with them, and honored that they would share their talents with me.

Finally, I want to thank all of you, the loyal fans and customers who have read my work over the years. Without you, none of this would be possible. Your support and feedback have been wonderful, and I will always appreciate it.

Even though this is the end for me at MCcomix (and HIPcomix), I'll still be around. Feel free to email me at dr_robo@hotmail.com or contact me at the locations in my signature below.

Thanks,
- Doc
Doctor Robo

Re: Goodbye, and thank you

Postby Lt_Phoenix » December 27th, 2012, 3:33 am

I'm so sorry to hear you leaving MCComix Dr. Robo. I've always enjoyed your work around here. Good luck with your endeavors. Hope to see you maybe make a guest appearance from time to time. On behalf of your loyal fans I'd like to thank you for your contribution here at MCComix

Regards and respect
Lt_Phoenix
Lt_Phoenix

Re: Goodbye, and thank you

Postby Hector2 » January 27th, 2013, 7:39 pm

Sorry, I didn't notice this post, but I want to wish you success (that you deserve) in your future proyects and thank you for all your stories.

Good luck!
Hector2

Return to Doctor Robo