Grime City Stories: The Lonely Man

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Grime City Stories: The Lonely Man

Postby leto17 » October 5th, 2011, 12:11 pm

Speaking as an anime freak, fighting and characterization go hand in hand in Berzerk, Claymore, Flame of Recca, and Yuu Yuu Hakashu, Appelseed, Ghost in the Shell, Gunslinger Girl, Cowboy Bebop, Rouroni Kenshin, My Hime, My Otome, etc. etc. The two can mutally support one another, as opposed to be seperate.
leto17

Postby hypno85 » November 14th, 2011, 7:34 am

well Still wait on Grime City Stories: The Lonely Man #8 to be post?

now is Monday Nov 14 morring.
I will understand if there is computer problem ;)
hypno85

Postby Doctor Robo » November 14th, 2011, 10:42 am

hypno85 wrote:well Still wait on Grime City Stories: The Lonely Man #8 to be post?

Hi there. "The Lonely Man" #8 will be posted later this afternoon. My apologies for the delay.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » November 14th, 2011, 2:38 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo, Finister Foul, and Trishbot proudly present chapter eight of “The Lonely Man” - exclusively at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=34202

After a break for some Halloween fun, we’re back to continue the tale of “The Lonely Man” at MCcomix.com. When we last left our story, the sexy and obedient android LISA had gone to Liz Trance’s house, seeking the first pieces of what she hopes will be the ‘ultimate companion’ for her creator, Gilbert Petto.

As LISA brings Liz and her friend Raquel Summers under control, she shows them how to spice up their boring old exercise routines with a different type of heart-racing action. But the tables get turned when Liz and Raquel insist that LISA join in on the fun, and we get a front row seat for the most physical workout Metroaby has ever seen!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information on Metrobay Comix and MCcomix.com, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Postby hypno85 » November 14th, 2011, 10:06 pm

I'm bow down to the Artist :shock:
You are great at CGI art work. WOW WOW.

CAN NOT WAIT what comming next!!!
hypno85

Postby leto17 » November 19th, 2011, 8:46 am

Hot stuff! Thanks!

Go Marvin! I'm happy to see him again!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » November 20th, 2011, 10:00 pm

Hi there Trishbot and Finister!

Finister, you are my favorite artist there is, after long years of practice, you almost achieve perfection, my favorite page is 106, a lovely montage of Mechana and Lisa encounter.

Trish, I loved the idea of Lisa’s new hardware, and how she is perfectible capable of achieving optimal satisfaction parameters (is not that the ideal?)

I am noticing a lot of details, 21 Street? Could we see Jhony Deep working there? What does mean the numbers 118 118 and 142 at page 112? Or is just me being paranoic?

By the way, thank you for Bambi cameo at page 112, I surely hope Lisa will be paying her all the time.

And I’m not trying to spoil anyone’s fun, but it was not supposed that with the command “forget everything that transpired here” they would forget not only Lisa, but their own “other” workout?

Anyway, it was great to see Marvin again. Friends with benefits indeed!

Thanks

Hector.
Hector2

Postby hypno85 » November 21st, 2011, 9:04 am

Doctor Robo wrote:
hypno85 wrote:well Still wait on Grime City Stories: The Lonely Man #8 to be post?

Hi there. "The Lonely Man" #8 will be posted later this afternoon. My apologies for the delay.

- Doc

here we go again with delay
there is no The lonely Man # 9
I know someone have computer problem ;)
the Lonely Man #9 will be posted today?
hypno85

Postby Tony » November 21st, 2011, 10:19 am

I'm patient. It will get posted when it gets posted.

Though I'd prefer no adjustment to the "schedule" for a late issue. Simply post it with what ever else is scheduled for that day. 8-)
Tony

Postby Trishbot » November 21st, 2011, 1:24 pm

hypno85 wrote:
Doctor Robo wrote:

- Doc

here we go again with delay
there is no The lonely Man # 9
I know someone have computer problem ;)
the Lonely Man #9 will be posted today?

You can blame me, fully. I'm the reason both this issue and our Convert Another issue have been slightly delayed. Things were going great on Doc and Fin's end, but I had some computer issues that seem to have been resolved *crosses fingers*. Rest assured, I have been stressing and working hard on these issues like a mad woman, and I'll get them finished as soon as possible.

I HATE HATE HATE making you guys wait (especially since I KNOW you'll love it), but I only hope you guys don't mind once the finished product is ready and you can enjoy all the sexy shenanigans it brings. I'm working on the comic pages RIGHT NOW, so expect them shortly.
Trishbot

Postby Akonkid » November 21st, 2011, 6:07 pm

I can wait. Omega Woman and Ms. Metrobay getting into trouble is one of my favorite pair-ups. I'm looking forward to it.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Doctor Robo » November 21st, 2011, 8:05 pm

Hi everyone. My apologies for the delays. Thanks for being so patient while we undergo these technical difficulties.

Here is chapter nine of “The Lonely Man” by Doctor Robo, Finister Foul, and Trishbot:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=40456

Two down, one to go! Lisa is two-thirds of her way toward her goal of collecting three of Metrobay’s most beautiful women to serve as templates for Gilbert Petto’s ultimate companion doll. Liz Trance and Raquel Summers have already been recruited to contribute to this worthy cause, but will the legendary superheroine Omega Woman go along so easily? She will - if Lisa and a certain best friend turned obedient robo-slave have anything to say about it!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information on Metrobay Comix and MCcomix.com, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » November 22nd, 2011, 12:11 am

Hi Doc Robo, Trishbot and Finister Foul!

I really need to comment the cover of issue # 10.

You know the meaning of this cover?

Is something that we only see in the most incredible, rarified, overdosed Sci Fi stories done in the pulp novels of the thirties – fifties.

Robots… enslaving robots!!!!

I think I have something in my eye…

Please, keep out this good work!

Hector.
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » November 26th, 2011, 2:56 pm

Hector2 wrote:Hi Doc Robo, Trishbot and Finister Foul!

I really need to comment the cover of issue # 10.

You know the meaning of this cover?

Hi Hector. Of course I know the meaning of the cover... but you'll have to wait until the issue comes out tomorrow to see for sure!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » November 26th, 2011, 10:32 pm

Hi Finister!

Well, at least Bambi was being paid, and now I think… Does LISA has any need of money? Does she can legally pay anyone? Why Mick didn’t fainted when he heard LISA’s proposition?

Maybe LISA can be insolent, but she explains everything you ask… before she mindwipes you. I loved the photos on Miss Metrobay furniture, but given her real age, there must be a lot more photos… LISA knows that is not the things that you do as a slave, but looking good doing them. So she uses a wig?

And here is the strangest mystery of them all, In the Metrobay Universe, they (WB) made a show about Omega Woman? I tought the best expy would have been Valaya, and Omega Woman is not a princess, or have the wise personality we can expect from Wonder Woman…

That shampoo blindness is something funny and truthfully possible at the same time, and the enslavement and the scanning were wonderful. And that LISA remembered that Ms. Metrobay must not know anything about the project was a good continuity nod.

Keep up the good work!

Hector.
Hector2

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo