Grime City Stories: The Lonely Man

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Grime City Stories: The Lonely Man

Postby Hector2 » February 26th, 2012, 11:40 am

Dear Trishbot, Doctor Robo and Finister:

An incredible ending for a very good series, the Lonely Man has come to an end.

First of all, these first pages were very sexy, but the heartwarming part comes from Ted at page 5, who begins to feel guilty of using a sentient being like LISA just as a sex toy and wants her to feel some pleasure, even when LISA can’t understand that gesture as we see at page 6, the really great part is LISA’s elixir that don’t rejuvenate Ted, but boost his sex drive to unknown levels, even to match LISA’s circuits!

Now here comes the part: LISA unknowingly has taken control of Ted, and has done a lot of morally questionable things seemingly to ensure others pleasure, but really to reach her dream of being a real woman (the Pinocchio syndrome). And Ted, poor Ted, has been a passive receptor of her dreams. Even now, with something very much like love (as we see at page 245, Ted is not so sure to discuss that) Ted is only being manipulated, much like her relationship with Belinda Giolla. LISA has done all the character growing, but Ted has not changed in the least, he is still the same, not evil, but not proactive.

The last scenes where so great! First: who would have thought that the superheroine squad command center would have ubiquitious security cameras? I understand they need security, but given what happens any given day there it seems like vouyerism!
The last panel was brilliant! First I feel confused, I understand why Ms. Metrobay, as a brainwashed superheroine, wished happiness to Ted and Lisa, but why her, a married superheroine, would like to have a new, “sexy secret master”? The answer is, of course, that a husband is an equal, and Ms. Metrobay conditioning crave for a master. Really logic.

This end of course is great and left a lot of room for exciting developments, but the sad part is that we have some lost threads: What will happen with the enslaved “components” of TORI? And what about MONA? Will she fight with TORI, make a trio, or run out of his home?

By the way, is doctor Robo taking a break after this? I seem to remember that he commented something about it. If so, I hope he enjoys it and that he would be ready soon for more comics! An excellent job!

Hector.
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » March 14th, 2012, 1:50 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Hector. We appreciate your longstanding support of our story.

I figured that since Ted is still relatively young he wouldn't be affected by LISA's milk in the same manner as Gilbert and Trudy. So, I took a different angle with the increased sex drive.

Generally speaking, LISA has a pretty messed up idea of what 'love' is. She's doing the best she can, but mind controlling Ted wasn't exactly part of the plan. I guess we'll just have to see how that plays out.

I thought the Ms. Metrobay/LISA/Ted triangle had run its course and it was time to find something else for MM to do. That doesn't mean she won't be around Ted and LISA anymore, but she apparently feels that since Ted seems happy with LISA she is free to find someone else to dote on.

Finally, I am cutting back on my workload for a little while so I can recharge my batteries (no pun intended) and brainstorm some new ideas for the summer. No worries.

Thanks again,
- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby jrhcl2 » May 6th, 2012, 9:58 am

Hello Doctor Robo!! Even those the lonely man series has been over for little a while, i'd like to say i really enjoyed it!! I really enjoy stories about heroines being seduced, but not beat up and made to suffer!! I thought the plot, artwork and the lust filled scenes were outstanding!!
jrhcl2
jrhcl2

Postby Ghosthand » May 13th, 2012, 9:36 pm

I enjoyed this story very much but the realhighlight of it for me was when Ms. Metrobay came out in her enhanced Ms. Metrobot outfit. WOW!! The sight of that had images of Ms. Metrobot and her twin sidekick L.I.S.A out fighting crime and sharing sexual adventures together:) I hope we get to see much more of Ms. Metrobot in the future!
Ghosthand

Postby Doctor Robo » May 14th, 2012, 5:17 am

jrhcl2 wrote:Hello Doctor Robo!! Even those the lonely man series has been over for little a while, i'd like to say i really enjoyed it!! I really enjoy stories about heroines being seduced, but not beat up and made to suffer!! I thought the plot, artwork and the lust filled scenes were outstanding!!
jrhcl2

Thanks! Obviously I agree with you, but I would have appreciated the feedback even if I didn't. When it comes to comix, I'm definitely a lover, not a fighter!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 15th, 2012, 3:48 am

Ghosthand wrote:I enjoyed this story very much but the realhighlight of it for me was when Ms. Metrobay came out in her enhanced Ms. Metrobot outfit. WOW!! The sight of that had images of Ms. Metrobot and her twin sidekick L.I.S.A out fighting crime and sharing sexual adventures together:) I hope we get to see much more of Ms. Metrobot in the future!

Ms. Metrobay and LISA working together, hmmmm? That's not a bad idea. Thanks for sharing!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby jrhcl2 » December 4th, 2012, 4:55 am

Hello doctor robo!! Will the lonely man series be re-posted in the members area in the near future? along with all the other wonderful series of your missing from the members area? The lonely man series being by far my favorite series of your!!
jrhcl2

Postby Doctor Robo » December 24th, 2012, 11:22 am

jrhcl2 wrote:Hello doctor robo!! Will the lonely man series be re-posted in the members area in the near future? along with all the other wonderful series of your missing from the members area? The lonely man series being by far my favorite series of your!!

Unfortunately, no. It will not. Message me privately and I'll tell you why.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Previous

Return to Doctor Robo