Which storyline do you want to see more of?

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Which storyline or characters do you want to see more of?

Belinda Giolla and her Funhouse guard-slaves
22%
Gothikka, Voltara, and the Zom-babes
15%
Vic Reno and his Headlights Hotties
26%
Marvin Quimby, Liz Trance, and Madame Mynx
9%
Gilbert Petto and his dolls
6%
The APEX graybots/robounits
11%
Ms. Metrobay, LISA, and Ted Twiss
11%

Total votes : 65

Re: Which storyline do you want to see more of?

Postby Tony » December 30th, 2011, 10:48 am

Two right now. One is Kristen Thomas out from under Belinda's influence. Probably without interfering too much with the rest of Belinda's story line. The other would be summed up this way; DEM!
Tony

Postby sohta123 » December 31st, 2011, 7:58 pm

I love Kristen being under Belinda's influence for such an extended period of time. Too many times the subject is controlled only to escape in the next panel or episode.
MC that lasts a longer time shows how terrible it is to fall prey to it as you may never come out of it.
sohta123

Postby leto17 » January 1st, 2012, 1:49 pm

Yes, a vote for Unity:)
leto17

Postby MacroLass » January 1st, 2012, 5:27 pm

leto17 wrote:Yes, a vote for Unity:)

And you are "speaking" to the wrong person if you want that.... ;)
MacroLass

Postby Northern Chill » January 1st, 2012, 5:32 pm

MacroLass wrote:
leto17 wrote:Yes, a vote for Unity:)

And you are "speaking" to the wrong person if you want that.... ;)

Really...?..are you sure...?...I'm pretty sure the massive arc was a collab between Akonkid and Doctor Robo....
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby leto17 » January 3rd, 2012, 10:42 pm

Whatever story you guys do, I'm sure it will be fine, and one sprinkled with cross-pollination from may sources, an allusion our enterprising designer of the Hive, a relatively new addition, will appreciate:)
leto17

Postby hypno85 » January 5th, 2012, 10:13 am

Vic Reno and his Headlights Hotties
Keep poping in to anther story Club pump, Illicit Rendezvous # 10.
Illicit Rendezvous # 10 add more to this part story
may be big headlight.
may be more college girls.
How about zombie slave
Have a R,O,P,E bar partey.
hypno85

Postby Ghosthand » May 13th, 2012, 6:12 pm

Hello everyone,

I know I’m the late comer to the ball but I just have to chime in here. I joined MCComix primarily for the Robot Girl stories. Lovely young heroines getting turned into obedient sex machines, mmmm, good stuff!! I love the Robounit looks, the grey suit and shaved heads with the tight helmet. A row of them stored away in their alcoves getting programmed is a wonderful sight to behold.

I very much enjoyed the Chrissy Tanner/ Chrome story in Forbidden Fantasy. Her slow decent to the “darkside” and eventual total robotification was your best story so far. I am glad to see that she is a part of your latest work. Shooting lightning from her hands makes me wonder what other upgrades she has had. How much of her is still human?

The side story I am following the most is the Ms, Metrobay/Ms. Metrobot story. I liked the overall story in 'The Lonely Man' but the highlight of the story was when Ms. Metrobay walked out in her enhanced Ms. Metrobot outfit! I suddenly had visions of Ms. Metrobot and her twin sidekick L.I.S.A. out fighting crime together and of course sharing sexual adventures as well. I have to wonder when Ms. Metrobay decides to get some serious upgrades to her sexy alternate personality. I hope we see a lot more of Ms. Metrobot. And if you are stuck on a story for her I have had a synopsis for a story running around in my head ever since I read The lonely Man. But I know, coming up with ideas is the easy part. Writing the story and doing the art is where the real skill comes in.

I do have one last thing to add. As much as I love the robot girls, who couldn’t fall in love with the Zom-babes?
Ghosthand

Postby Doctor Robo » September 2nd, 2012, 5:08 pm

Thanks for your comments on this thread and poll, everyone. We're going to leave this open so newer members can continue to participate, and we'll check back regularly to see what new ideas and opinions spring up!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » September 3rd, 2012, 11:46 am

Unity would be good:)
leto17

Postby MacroLass » September 3rd, 2012, 6:03 pm

Is there an echo in here? :P
MacroLass

Postby Ghosthand » September 8th, 2012, 2:02 pm

I would love to see a continuation of the Femina Machinae story, it was going along great and then just stopped.
Ghosthand

Postby bluemax2 » September 8th, 2012, 5:22 pm

Here here on the femina mechina story from Uncle Sickey!
Also with more votes from me would be Liz Trance and all the greybots from "Convert Another" by Trishbot. One of this site's best series....wow!
For that matter more greybots from all your great artists would be appreciated by all I am sure. Perhaps more adventures of Sonyabot, Tienbot, Lilabot (yes her especially since we haven't seen much of her new look) and newly recruited greybots as well would be most appreciated.

Keep up the great work all.
And thank you for Metrobay Comix too. However I sure would love to see Finn's great art on this site as well.
How bout Metrobay McComix ultra-site?

Regards

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Doctor Robo » September 8th, 2012, 7:24 pm

Ghosthand wrote:I would love to see a continuation of the Femina Machinae story, it was going along great and then just stopped.

Uncle Sickey and I plan to collaborate on another story someday soon. One of the ideas we have batted around is a sequel to "Femina Machinae". Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed it!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » September 8th, 2012, 7:26 pm

bluemax2 wrote:Here here on the femina mechina story from Uncle Sickey!
Also with more votes from me would be Liz Trance and all the greybots from "Convert Another" by Trishbot. One of this site's best series....wow!
For that matter more greybots from all your great artists would be appreciated by all I am sure. Perhaps more adventures of Sonyabot, Tienbot, Lilabot (yes her especially since we haven't seen much of her new look) and newly recruited greybots as well would be most appreciated.

Thanks! I can assure you that you haven't seen the end of the Graybots/Drone Agenda series, not by a long shot. We have a couple of new stories in the works, including a collaboration between me and Madcurse. We'll let you know when it's ready to start!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo